"I look like an asian tourist!"Kson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So not only is that Mari collab on Hina's Twitch, but Nyanners is there too. Playing Jackbox

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230115-002702-006.png
Never thought I'd see Yukari Akiyama portrayed as a dog girl lmao

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1673760531210.png
Tweet / Archive

I am definitely a bad person for laughing at this.

And so are you.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawa playing more little witch

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I've never archived a livestream before. spoonfeed me how if you want me to. we're 20 minutes in now tho.

trying to figure out obs rn
Nice attempt friend, if there was a way to download sponsored streams through yt-dlp or some shit i would. Alas google doesnt want my money cause they blocked every way i could donate like memberships and superchats. Probably would record shit myself if i could

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Aia has started a drunk art/zatsu after returning from a night out with Friends

Screenshot_20230114-213356-309.png
"Would you love me if I was Canadian?"
She is absolutely smashed
She is refusing to hydrate cause she doesn't like the taste of water claims coffee is enough
"*Laugh*pen15 means penis*laugh*"
Chat finally convinced her to drink a glass of water
"I don't want pee pees on my canvas cause I don't want Susan to come over and do something riDICKuLous haha penis joke"
"I don't like to UberEATS much I find it a bit rude to eat Uber drivers"

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Nice attempt friend, if there was a way to download sponsored streams through yt-dlp or some shit i would. Alas google doesnt want my money cause they blocked every way i could donate like memberships and superchats. Probably would record shit myself if i could
It was mostly just literally her reading a good deal of the first chapter of 1984, and then doing a bit of zatsu when she got tired of reading. Bullied a few people in chat, talked a little about parasocial stuff and how she doesn't want to do GFE and finds it weird- just wants to do streaming stuff for fun, chastised Tile lightly for being a dumbass (my words, not hers) often in chat, etc. He seems to often post not-even dogwhistle stuff that glows, doesnt understand basic decorum, honestly might be worth keeping an eye on.

Also, it wasn't asmr or anything. it was just normal reading. Some sniffles too since she's sick.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
So Bae is a "shortstack", according to Fauna. Very interesting.

Of course Irys started it.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
My impression was that Council generally came from a more well-off background than Myth. Not that any of them were hardscrabble, although Ame seemed to have had some actual troubles, but Fauna and Mumei in particular come across as somewhat posh or at least coming from highly-educated families.
My impression is that even within Myth, only Ame would be considered coming from a poor background. Ina was living with her family and already make a good living being a professional artist, Mori and Kiara were struggling in Japan but their family in their respective home country seems to be doing fine, Gura might not be in her best mental state before Hololive but I don't remember any indication of her family having financial struggles.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So Bae is a "shortstack", according to Fauna. Very interesting.

Of course Irys started it.

IRyS trying to make up for not being able to "scrub their backs" on their onsen trip, I guess...

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Jenny Haruka will have an offline collab with kson this coming week.

Also Kaheru will reveal her new 2.0 model later.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Mika is Risu’s stream, POG

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Sometimes I forget how tough Wemi had it as a 3rd worlder. Working for 1 dollar an hour is abysmally low.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RISU BIRTHDAY YESSSSSSSSSSS

This is definitely one of the more original birthday totsus. It's a trial and the guests are bringing charges against the defendant, Risu, for her crimes.

Magrisu-exif-remove.jpeg

Magni, in a southern accent, said she came into his home and stole his diamonds and requested the death penalty.

Mika's totsu was mostly in Indonesian, so I was not sure what she was saying.

Edit: Vesper on now, he claims she stole all the doornobs in his house.

Edit2:
Risu: "Why are Stars EN so scary?"
:whatastory:

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Okay, big gay post nobody else cares about coming through!
If you search the cesspool known as /pcg this last week and a 1/2, you may have noticed the lack of a certain variety of anti-Shiina posts, the type of which had been a daily occurrence since her debut and were assumed to be from her femboy anti spooki. Cool right?
But if you counter stalk your Oshi's anti you'd also know Spooki missed his scheduled streams with no message, has not tweeted and has not used his discord during this time too and today he deleted all his recent twitter posts.
Well, the excuse from his boyfriendclub is his PC melted or something, though I suspect the truth may be it was seized, I can't prove that of course.
sp3.PNG
Sorry fags he probably can't use the internet without his lawyer present :smugpipi:
But whether he got Van'd or burnt his shit up, GET FUCKED SPOOKI! I hope I never see your repetitive, nonsense shit comments about Memaw again!
You can be bubba's butt-won-ton-bitch!

:pippasquish: :pippasquish:
:pippasquish: :pippasquish:
:medsl::annoyedpippa: Okay okay....

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sometimes I forget how tough Wemi had it as a 3rd worlder. Working for 1 dollar an hour is abysmally low.
You are aware that a dollar in her shithole country goes a lot further than it does in the US, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom