"I can't. I don't want to. Absolutely not. Broccoli should be extinct. It should be eliminated."Aoi Moi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I know, isn’t she great?
9b5.jpg_large.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Apparently the "manager" that raided the OG Tempus Raft stream a couple months ago and started monkeying around was actually Flayon.

This:
That checks out got a clip? I wanna hear this story and now that I know it's him I totally hear it
Edit: here's a timestamp thanks to the comments 20:53 if it doesn't work

Edit 2: explanation HQ was in the wrong VC and Machi was lonely but also awkward and didn't know how to say hi so he figured he'd make weird noises to break the ice and then Magni saved his bacon and that's why Machi likes Dez and calls him Magnini
Edit 3: savage Axel
Screenshot_20230114-191822.png

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm surprised she decided to take a break from colleague, I'm happy she choose Hololive over it, but still surprised since it seems she really want to get done with, from her roommate tweets and how she talks about it on stream it seems she has already failed classes before and gotten behind (and if her age is correct it would make sense assuming she started at 18-17 like most people but is 26 now and hasn't graduated yet), part me wonders if this break from wont end becoming a permanent break and she just quitting, but I was reading about her thread on 4chan during the stream (didn't watch it) and seems quitting school was brought up and her response was something "what else I would do with my life if I quit", so she seems to really want to finish if at least just to have it.

Going to college/university just to get a degree and leave yourself possibly tens of thousands of dollars in debt at the minimum is just stupid brainwashing, especially if you're not ending up doing anything related to your degree. Around here at least all they care about is work experience, having any kind of degree just means you're too in debt to push back against being treated like shit by your employer because they know they can replace you with any one of the thousands of unemployed kids being churned out by higher learning with tens or hundreds of thousands of student loans to pay off.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Hakka singing, probably metal screaming included

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Going to college/university just to get a degree and leave yourself possibly tens of thousands of dollars in debt at the minimum is just stupid brainwashing, especially if you're not ending up doing anything related to your degree. Around here at least all they care about is work experience, having any kind of degree just means you're too in debt to push back against being treated like shit by your employer because they know they can replace you with any one of the thousands of unemployed kids being churned out by higher learning with tens or hundreds of thousands of student loans to pay off.
I agree, but to be fair some of the things Mumei has told about her life and family make believe that her family might be loaded, wouldn't be surprised if her family is paying for her college out of pocket and that why she feels the guilt of wanting to finish but no the pressure of being thousand in debt if she doesn't.

How much money does she need to make while streaming for it to be a viable career? Maybe she should have been born Mormon or something.
$5,000 a month? Honestly, it just depends on where she lives. If she lives in California, then probably upwards of 80,000 a year. If she moves to a cheaper state and doesnt have to live in the expensive city she can probably do fine with 50-60k a year since its technically a part-time job (although preparing things for stream, marketing, working on assets, video editing and thumbnail/schedule making probably takes longer than the actual streams).
She probably makes enough to live out of Hololive right now, but its not always about the money we don't know for sure what she is studying but some of her roommate tweets make seems like it something animal/climate related since she mentioned feeling like she want to graduate so she can start making a difference since reading the news makes her frustrated she cant do anything about it, she also fucking love animals specially aquatic animals so I wouldn't be surprised if she is studying to be some sort of marine biologist or something, so she is probably actually passionate about her career.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I agree, but to be fair some of the things Mumei has told about her life and family make believe that her family might be loaded, wouldn't be surprised if her family is paying for her college out of pocket and that why she feels the guilt of wanting to finish but no the pressure of being thousand in debt if she doesn't.
My impression was that Council generally came from a more well-off background than Myth. Not that any of them were hardscrabble, although Ame seemed to have had some actual troubles, but Fauna and Mumei in particular come across as somewhat posh or at least coming from highly-educated families.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Guys, i found Goombus while grinding shit listening to Pippa.
1673753303601.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
1673753714893.png

Is this the first time Pippa breaks 3k CCV?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Here is the Flayon Monkey Manager Collab invader clip, someone already linked the timestamp earlier.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Tightpinch

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
The Holo Tempus "Burn your tongue with super demon hot sauce" tradition continues once more, and Shinri prepared the least out of all of them from what he's said.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Here is the Flayon Monkey Manager Collab invader clip, someone already linked the timestamp earlier.

What if one of the new Tempus members was behind this all along?
Nice. I had a hunch when they said there was more members that it was them instead of management. Magni was quick on his toes to cover that up tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom