"Do not believe the rrats, I am seiso"Trexie Saurus

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
FOMO impulse sales.
Sounds like an easy way to have people share your content on third party services. The good way to do a limited run voice pack is something like cameo where it's customized messages but sign ups are limited to a time frame.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Why would they do a time limit for digital voice packs? Seems like a weird thing to make limited.
impulse buy but also niji does reruns of their old voicepacks from time to time, they even compiled the super old one into one set eventually and categorized it per liver so people can quickly get an entire pack of their oshi's vp

Jealous

Lurker

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Sounds like an easy way to have people share your content on third party services. The good way to do a limited run voice pack is something like cameo where it's customized messages but sign ups are limited to a time frame.
It is, but once the initial rush from fans who want to buy it legitimately to support the streamer is up it doesn't really 'matter', so to say, the money's already in, and they can move on to the next event. People are more likely to buy things if they're forced to make a decision in the short term; if you give them time to think "maybe later", you've lost a sale.

It also means if they rerelease them later like @MornLurker said they can drum up enthusiasm for it all over again and drive another batch of sales right away. It's the Disney vault strategy.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Slurp ASMR
Is this guy drooling out the side of his mouth and slurping it up? I've never seen this reaction from someone eating spicy food.. Usually people's noses run and they tear up but slurping is a new one.. Might be a bit and the womenfolk and faggots find it sesky..

edit: growling to deal with spicy food is also a new one to me.. I ihave a co worker, skinny lanky-ass white guy, with a similarly deep voice and dis new.

soap suds

Why would they do a time limit for digital voice packs? Seems like a weird thing to make limited.
I don't know exactly why they do this, but it's probably because people are more likely to buy a product that's limited. It's not their first time putting a time limit on VPs, they do it for seasonal VPs, but there are still permanent ones like their first step voices. They also do resales sometimes if you really wanted a certain VP run for some reason.

One thing about the VPs that makes people want to buy them more is the fact that you can also get exclusive wallpapers or a "key visual sets." You can either buy the pre-made set, or you can buy the regular and ex voices of the livers who have art. I bought the key visual set of their summer vacation pack because the Lazulight art was adorable. I don't even listen to the VP, I just wanted cute art of my girls at an amusement park.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Is this guy drooling out the side of his mouth and slurping it up? I've never seen this reaction from someone eating spicy food.. Usually people's noses run and they tear up but slurping is a new one..
It's like listening to Sir Hiss be a Vtuber

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Is this guy drooling out the side of his mouth and slurping it up? I've never seen this reaction from someone eating spicy food.. Usually people's noses run and they tear up but slurping is a new one..
He says his mouth salivates and waters from eating spicy foods, so he is probably feeling himself impulsively drool and is trying to force suck it back to his mouth because he can't just wipe it off his mouth and be done with it. So for speed and stream purposes he's just slurping it so he doesn't pause too long. Its different, but if what he says is true then his slurping makes sense.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
IRyS doing geoguessr is painful. She thought Dr on a street sign ment Doctor, can't find Florida with the map open

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Takodachis - your oshi was gone too long

She's just getting in touch with her tako side, perfectly natural.

large_octopus_diet.PNG

Gura better watch out though. Wait a minute... Gura's been gone for a while... INA! HOW COULD YOU!?!?!?

EDIT:
That says dogfish shark. Gura's a catshark, so she should be just fine
Protective camouflage can only do so much. It also says up to four feet, which is about Gura's height, so she's in range for a tako take-out.

Now I realize that Mazu's HoloEN "bad end" animation is just what happens when Ina gets hungry.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Irys doesn't know where Florida is.:whatastory:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So guys good news and bad news
Good news I finally was able to reach page 650 so the recap for those 50 will be coming relatively soon (prolly tomorrow if I find time)

Bad news it will be my last recap for the foreseeable future I told you guys before that my workplace cracked down on phone usage and I used to read up on the thread while I worked my shifts well I obviously can't do that anymore so it has made it significantly harder to stay caught up on the thread fast enough to keep up on recaps

plus as @Empty_Inbox told me in DM my doing this on mobile is/was insanity lol so there is that too

Inbox has graciously taken the present day recaps off my hands and to be brutally honest with myself his are leagues cleaner looking and more punctual likely due to not having to do them on mobile lol

I look forward to seeing his recaps improve even further with the chronological categorization by company and any more quality of life updates

thanks for relieving me of my insane pursuit man hope you can continue for many more to come

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So I tunes back in and the guy is on the Last Dab and panting like a wild gorilla.. it's like the slowest chillest and delayed Hulk transformation ever lol

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
So I tunes back in and the guy is on the Last Dab and panting like a wild gorilla.. it's like the slowest chillest and delayed Hulk transformation ever lol
Did not think "Morbing" would be relevant again in 2023

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
She's just getting in touch with her tako side, perfectly natural.

View attachment 10799

Gura better watch out though. Wait a minute... Gura's been gone for a while... INA! HOW COULD YOU!?!?!?

That says dogfish shark. Gura's a catshark, so she should be just fine

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Oceane is doing an ASMR stream. Shocking I know, but the gimmick tonight is that it's also a handcam stream, so you get to watch her finger your earholes, I guess. Probably also means there won't be an obsessive amount of kissing in this one so the GFE level will be lower than usual, in case you're sensitive to that

EDIT: nvm on that last part she just picked up the 3DO to kiss and it peaked the mic so hard my right ear is blown the fuck out :painpeko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom