"Incorrect, my trash is not in bags"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Spear Boomer broke Risu with his batman voice request, RIP, he's just too powerful

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Spear Boomer broke Risu with his batman voice request, RIP, he's just too powerful
Risu scared Mumei off with her Batman voice because apparently "Batman is after her"

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"Back in my day" -Mumei
LMAOOOO
This is definitely one of the more original birthday totsus. It's a trial and the guests are bringing charges against the defendant, Risu, for her crimes.

Mika's totsu was mostly in Indonesian, so I was not sure what she was saying.
agreed, very creative

Mika made her read "Boy smell" and I was dying.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Okay, big gay post nobody else cares about coming through!
If you search the cesspool known as /pcg this last week and a 1/2, you may have noticed the lack of a certain variety of anti-Shiina posts, the type of which had been a daily occurrence since her debut and were assumed to be from her femboy anti spooki. Cool right?
But if you counter stalk your Oshi's anti you'd also know Spooki missed his scheduled streams with no message, has not tweeted and has not used his discord during this time too and today he deleted all his recent twitter posts.
Well, the excuse from his boyfriendclub is his PC melted or something, though I suspect the truth may be it was seized, I can't prove that of course.
View attachment 10806
Sorry fags he probably can't use the internet without his lawyer present :smugpipi:
But whether he got Van'd or burnt his shit up, GET FUCKED SPOOKI! I hope I never see your repetitive, nonsense shit comments about Memaw again!
You can be bubba's butt-won-ton-bitch!

:pippasquish: :pippasquish:
View attachment 10809 :pippasquish: :pippasquish:
:medsl::annoyedpippa: Okay okay....

Allow Meemaws singing of a random French song sooth your soul, fren

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Allow Meemaws singing of a random French song sooth your soul, fren

Thanks, it blends so well with Remi screaming at her whore management simulation game :smugpipi:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS on Polands Com-Block Architecture; "Ohhh, these buildings are all so pretty." (not an exact quote, but holy cow, total woman "It's Europe so therefore it's automatically fancy" vibes.)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Okay, big gay post nobody else cares about coming through!
If you search the cesspool known as /pcg this last week and a 1/2, you may have noticed the lack of a certain variety of anti-Shiina posts, the type of which had been a daily occurrence since her debut and were assumed to be from her femboy anti spooki. Cool right?
But if you counter stalk your Oshi's anti you'd also know Spooki missed his scheduled streams with no message, has not tweeted and has not used his discord during this time too and today he deleted all his recent twitter posts.
Well, the excuse from his boyfriendclub is his PC melted or something, though I suspect the truth may be it was seized, I can't prove that of course.
View attachment 10806
Sorry fags he probably can't use the internet without his lawyer present :smugpipi:
But whether he got Van'd or burnt his shit up, GET FUCKED SPOOKI! I hope I never see your repetitive, nonsense shit comments about Memaw again!
You can be bubba's butt-won-ton-bitch!

:pippasquish: :pippasquish:
View attachment 10809 :pippasquish: :pippasquish:
:medsl::annoyedpippa: Okay okay....
Im not up to date on memaw anti-lore, so excuse my ignorance but is this another Chase-style lowcow hater?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Uruka's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
FmegXmHaEAIKYoV.jpg

Mega Link - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】NEW YEAR NEW BEAR LUNGS-qjjqlcmpZ9s.mp4 4.38 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Got recommended earlier; Eureka's sub count has stalled at 1,982 for the past 30+ minutes 😔; edit: Movement!' edit2: She hit 2k!
edit; VOD deleted, uploading in archive at the moment

Fmd-9SnXEAEJhWm.png

Mega Link - 【Karaoke_歌枠】2000登録者まで歌います!GIB ME SUBS【Eureka 四九ゆりか_ENvtuber】#eureCAST #VTuber-1AE3h0qnbS4.mp4 10.32 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Im not up to date on memaw anti-lore, so excuse my ignorance but is this another Chase-style lowcow hater?
A quick primer written by me on SpookiVT can be found here back on the Farms:

And a lot more talking about the PL shit here in the DrStupid masterpost:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Still waiting on Urukas food review stream to come back up but Mari's Stream has come back up on Twitch. Timestamped to where she talks about collabing.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
>They made the asians do the scolding voice pack

lmao based
All of them are asian though.

Who?

Aia has started a drunk art/zatsu after returning from a night out with Friends

View attachment 10803
"Would you love me if I was Canadian?"
She is absolutely smashed
She is refusing to hydrate cause she doesn't like the taste of water claims coffee is enough
*Laugh*pen15 means penis*laugh*
Chat finally convinced her to drink a glass of water
"I don't want pee pees on my canvas cause I don't want Susan to come over and do something riDICKuLous haha penis joke"
"I don't like to UberEATS much I find it a bit rude to eat Uber drivers"

It might set a bit of a dangerous precedent but I find Aia way more interesting and fun to watch whenever she is slightly tipsy or drunk. That said it increases her chance to commit the final yab or for her to start her alcoholic arc.

Got recommended earlier; Eureka's sub count has stalled at 1,982 for the past 30+ minutes 😔; edit: Movement!

She's 10 away. Been singing for almost 6 hours. I really love her model.

I know Nolan posted the link before it went Live but Hakka's cover is up live and its pretty cool but that shit was like 3 pages ago and most of you probably missed it so here it is again.

Clip tax

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
YouTuber who recently used the Pippa clip where she screams she's gonna shoot up a Walmart in one of his vids reviewing a linkara project someone else posted already but I'm too lazy to find it so here

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
All of them are asian though.

Who?

It might set a bit of a dangerous precedent but I find Aia way more interesting and fun to watch whenever she is slightly tipsy or drunk. That said it increases her chance to commit the final yab or for her to start her alcoholic arc.

She's 10 away. Been singing for almost 6 hours. I really love her model.

Clip tax

He's a based YouTuber who made an autistic 21 hour video on Berserk. It's a good watch if your board tho his content is a bit out of the scope of this thread, so I will keep my autistic fanboying about him to a minimum moving forward. I would recommend watching him if you have the time.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Kind of, He was a male 1 view vtuber who would hit on any female vtuber he could, DM them till they blocked him, commission skebs of their characters together even though they didn't know each other. annoying pesty stuff, including Shiina's PL. He persisted in bothering her for a long time, most likely because of how polite she is, but eventually she had enough or he crossed a line so she called him out as a harasser to their vtuber circles (/wvt and such). He responded by posting a 60 page collection of curated DMs between them supposedly to show he's not a pest..... however it in fact showed he is very autistic and pushy, unable to take gentle NO, or a direct NO and it made Shiina look very mature and tolerant in contrast. So it back fired. Then when Shiina was about to debuted he posted it again on /pcg (getting caught because his account is logged in on one pic he posted along with it). He also got banned from pc discords and got banned form Tenma's twitch chat. Other then that, it's been generally accepted that certain types of anti-post that pop'd up daily are him. I beleive it because searching archives you can see many similar shitty posts being called out as him on /wvt for a very long time before any of this stuff started. Elsewhere, he continued to bother many 1-2 view female vtubers (despite no longer being a vtuber), get blocked and banned and make shitty post on /pcg, /wvt and twitter. @reinigen has linked a better write up but I was almost done so I though I'd finish.

Edit: One thing I'll add is that although unrelated, this clip shows the polite and tolerant disposition Shiina has. This is very sad and disturbing though :shiinastare:

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I agree with Pippa at the start. I never liked Scooby Do, even as a small child, and I never got why it's still so popular. As for the new cartoon, it looks like they just stuck the name of an already popular IP onto the ego project of a very vapid, narcissistic, and consumerist person.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, chuuba thread. Tax:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Punkalopi took a seiso test

She says "okay, I'm going to answer these off-screen" and hides the screen, then proceeds to read out her answers aloud and they're almost all "yes.":guradumbl:

kukkia

Early Adopter
IRyS on Polands Com-Block Architecture; "Ohhh, these buildings are all so pretty." (not an exact quote, but holy cow, total woman "It's Europe so therefore it's automatically fancy" vibes.)
Based brutalism enjoyer. The cracking, decaying concrete is the charm point.

Tightpinch

The match ups for WrestleSanji 2023
20230115_030656.jpg
20230115_030700.jpg
20230115_030704.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom