"If you don't like chocolate you're not human"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Got recommended earlier; Eureka's sub count has stalled at 1,982 for the past 30+ minutes 😔; edit: Movement!

5 more to go. I subbed. Hope she reaches her goal.

Edit: After over 6 hours of singing she got it. That's some true grinding.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
In other Shiina news, it turns out that she's not allergic to beef

Is being shit at cooking a requirement to joining phase connect?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

How else is the fish suppose to feel better about his pasta and rinsed beef?

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
All the livers that's taking place in WrestleSanji 2023
Some will make their own wrestlers fans going to make wrestlers for the others.There's a real belt that will be revealed next week. Uki has a chance to steal the belt from who ever wins.

View attachment 10768View attachment 10769View attachment 10770View attachment 10773View attachment 10774
Glad to see they finally have an OVR cap set in stone, you can never trust people to have the 2-digit IQ not to submit maxed out shit.
IRyS on Polands Com-Block Architecture; "Ohhh, these buildings are all so pretty." (not an exact quote, but holy cow, total woman "It's Europe so therefore it's automatically fancy" vibes.)
I can totally agree with this, that was absolutely the #1 priority in the tankie days. "I had to stand in a 3-hour line for toilet paper, my rations card is useless because half the items on it aren't even stocked in stores, and I'll be sent to Yakutia if my government-mandated Stalin portrait ever tilts by more than three degrees, but my block has colors, very based"

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

How do you get garlic to the point that it makes you ill, without noticing it has gone bad? This is why I normally like doing the cooking in the relationship, less food poisoning.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
How else is the fish suppose to feel better about his pasta and rinsed beef?
Shiina indirectly defended the pasta and talked about how in other countries they use ketchup as tomato sauce because there's no such thing as tomato sauce and such.
I mean, Fishman knows wtf ketchup is and what tomato sauce is. I can't judge though, I make the spaghetti with the nice tomato sauce and then add ketchup on top anyways... I'm a monster....
How do you get garlic to the point that it makes you ill, without noticing it has gone bad? This is why I normally like doing the cooking in the relationship, less food poisoning.
I don't know but I got scared when she mentioned he garlic goin bad, bad garlic can cause Botulism and be permanently damaging or kill you. She mentioned wanting to make garlic oil and freeze it.... be VERY CAREFUL Memaw! You need to re-freeze it in between use because you can't kill the spores at all, you have to make sure they never get the chance to fester.

Also I hope she's right and not just gaslighting herself because she want a steak so bad :shiinastare:

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Shiina is incredibly offended right now:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Trashbear has no opsec

opsec fffg.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm kindof amazed that last night's Pippa stream is still up.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mika's warcrime against Risu

CyYu flexes his voice acting credits

CyYu | "I'm the guy who put Kirito in a coma you're welcome internet"

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Based brutalism enjoyer. The cracking, decaying concrete is the charm point.

Foolish capitalists. They fret about the efficient design of the residential buildings, and fail to notice the shops and parks and plazas in the spaces between them, where life really happens.

Trashbear has no opsec

View attachment 10816

Uruka, I would think you're crazy for not just reflexively reaching for the cheap store brand when it's as common an ingredient as vinegar. Frugality is a core part of the college student experience.

A Lurking Dumbass

Just watched Elira's 3D. In terms of 3D Models, Hololive is more glossy, but honestly, Nijisanji's models have always had better tracking and overall quality. I still don't understand how or why both companies' models are inferior compared to big indie 3D models though.

Edit: clarification

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
I actually don't know if she's a true and honest hag, but that laugh...

Mid 20s according to doxsite. Hanabusa Lisa also has a similar infectious laugh, actually VSpo is full of them gahahamin (those who laughed gahaha). The major exception is Aizawa Ema but hers is amazing in a way as well.

At 6.30PM JST Usuwa Suu singing anime songs.

Else new costume stream at 7PM JST.

At the end of the stream she promoted her pixiv Fanbox by showing a hand drawn calendar for January but realised she mistakenly put 2022 while shilling.

Koyori banning sneeze timestamps and clips. This from her Yoshi's Island stream (great game btw, one of the best SNES and Mario games). Here's the timestamp link for the sneeze.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
She's just getting in touch with her tako side, perfectly natural.

View attachment 10799

Gura better watch out though. Wait a minute... Gura's been gone for a while... INA! HOW COULD YOU!?!?!?

EDIT:

Protective camouflage can only do so much. It also says up to four feet, which is about Gura's height, so she's in range for a tako take-out.

Now I realize that Mazu's HoloEN "bad end" animation is just what happens when Ina gets hungry.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This was in my YT feed and now Pippa's hygiene makes more sense

To get back more on track Jareds playing Starfox 64

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
We're halfway through January, I'm curious when the Richard Gambler Pippa interview is gonna happen or if it got cancelled or forgotten about. I really like Pippa interviews so I'm excited.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Rio about to just hit his goal at 102k after 9+ hours. 🎉😴

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
garlic usually turns brown and mushy if it goes bad. How the fuck did that happen i dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom