"I can dual wield badminton, which makes me unstoppable"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
In other Shiina news, it turns out that she's not allergic to beef

Is being shit at cooking a requirement to joining phase connect?

It's a requirement for becoming a vtuber, actually.

It's so Choco and Lui always have a steady supply of sad girls to fix.

SoundWave Superior

I think from what she said her grandparents were at least kind of wealthy (paid for her to go to private school) but her parents weren't so much.
It always seems to me that Callis family back in the stats seems loaded as well. The have a house with a pool, thats a rich people thing isn't it?
Yeah her parents weren't well off and both were alcoholics as well, her dad was functional but the mother during Calli's younger days wasn't and basically calli was one to help and look after her sister, Yeah her grandparents were fairly wealthy seem to own a sizable ranch and large house and as horo mentioned paid for her private Catholic schooling

RatInACage

so dont know if this is anything but the /MANS/ thread is currently loosing their minds because of shit Axel is saying on his members stream. apparently he is numberfagging and complaining about managers could be an exaggeration but thought i would flag it regardless

Kalion

:)
so dont know if this is anything but the /MANS/ thread is currently loosing their minds because of shit Axel is saying on his members stream. apparently he is numberfagging and complaining about managers could be an exaggeration but thought i would flag it regardless
The whole thing was very vague, so take this as pure rrat. But as I understood it Axel was quite down due to management changing what he is allowed to do, or possibly what Tempus as a whole is allowed to do.
Seeing as how this dumbass SHOWED HIS HEAD and HIS /vt/ TAB within the last few weeks, it makes sense that Axel specifically would be really down about this.
He also talked about someone he knew committing suicide. He rambled the two topics together which seems to have made people feel uneasy.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He also talked about someone he knew committing suicide. He rambled the two topics together which seems to have made people feel uneasy.
Oof, yeah, he is probably not in the right mind to stream. Also, can't really blame management for cracking down, he is playing kinda fast as loose.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Currently going over his membership stream. His teenage friend had poor health; she had to use a wheelchair at some point; later took her own life. Felt like he wasn't there enough for her, but sounds like he has gotten over it. Understands that having sadness consume him would be stupid/self-destructive.

Friend was supportive of his singing passion. Wants to dedicate his song later this year to her.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It always seems to me that Callis family back in the stats seems loaded as well. The have a house with a pool, thats a rich people thing isn't it?
Depends on the pool. An above-ground pool? Def not rich. In-ground? Possibly, but how well built/maintained is it? It's possible to buy a house with one where the value of the neighborhood has gone down since it was built. Also, there are scenarios where "we would be well off, except we've got this pool that's constantly draining our money."

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
In other Shiina news, it turns out that she's not allergic to beef

Is being shit at cooking a requirement to joining phase connect?

To be fair, unless it's molding or showing some other clear signs of decay it's not easy to age your garlic unless you're keeping specific note on how long you've had it. I've used some pretty old garlic and didn't have issues. I wonder what went south with hers.

Trashbear has no opsec

View attachment 10816

You're going to need something stronger than vinegar to get the blood out.

Just watched Elira's 3D. In terms of 3D Models, Hololive is more glossy, but honestly, Nijisanji's models have always had better tracking and overall quality. I still don't understand how or why both companies' models are inferior compared to big indie 3D models though.

Edit: clarification

Shooting for a cheap option that serves their needs so they can start rolling out mass quantities of talents using the platform, then it becomes impossible to realistically upgrade the base to a new technology without reworking the entire catalogue to the new standard, to say nothing of the costs. If it's an indie with just one model, they can start at the edge and not have to worry about the tech burden of having to bring 60+ different models and all their assets to a better level of quality.

Oh, to go along with IRyS not being able to find Australia, reading a street name with 'Dr' as 'doctor', not being able to find Florida on a map of the USA (she might have been trolling on that one), she also nearly got doxxed by the game. The final USA clue put her in Hawaii with palm trees, ocean, and mountains all in view at once and she had to pretend(?) to not know that it was Hawaii.

I was thinking it would be hilarious if the game doxxed me and I was able to help in chat, "Ah yes, this is the rural/suburban area of __ state in between the cities of __ and __, on the intersection of highways __ and __.", but instead we got IRyS asking chat, "Whaaaat? Why do you guys thinks this is Hawaii? Oh well, I guess you're probably right" which was a funny twist.

And she had a cute frozen face when she left for an idol meeting, presented alongside one of her emotes for comparison:
View attachment 10818
And just a quick timestamp of Ame's poor choice of words in the Apex off-collab (24:56):

I don't know how Geoguessr chooses locations, but I'd like to see the existential dread of someone playing it and it drops them essentially in front of where they actually live. Bonus points if it's a vtuber and they panic instead of rolling with it, doxxing themselves through their suspicious reaction to an innocuous building.

If I must suffer from witnessing this atrocity, so must you all.

No thanks, I'm full. Get it to go and reheat it at home later with some rice.

NO PLEASE GOD NOT ANOTHER

TAKE A DAY OFF YOU FUCKING MANIAC I CAN'T LOSE YOU

This is why I've been avoiding Sena. I can't repeat the loss. She needs to take it easy a bit and just relax, poor woman is overworking herself a bit. She needs someone to help her manage shit and take some load off her back. She needs someone that can... fix... her... :shiinastare:

Depends on the pool. An above-ground pool? Def not rich. In-ground? Possibly, but how well built/maintained is it? It's possible to buy a house with one where the value of the neighborhood has gone down since it was built. Also, there are scenarios where "we would be well off, except we've got this pool that's constantly draining our money."

Many years ago, my mother bought a pool, an above ground one, and then had a pit dug to place the pool in. It wasn't entirely flush with the ground but it was down enough that you could step over the edge into the pool from the patio. It was a nightmare to tend and liner tears were a fucking disaster to deal with.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
How on earth is the Velma VOD still available after nearly 13 hours? Pippa literally outed a curryYamanba dothead as a potential sexual predator preying on underage actors. Also while I agree that Zombie Island was the brightest point of the franchise, complaining that almost all regular episodes ended with the ghost/monster being fake is really a :sakanapleasepippa: moment, smh.

kukkia

Early Adopter
so dont know if this is anything but the /MANS/ thread is currently loosing their minds because of shit Axel is saying on his members stream.
/MANS/ was mad because he said NijiEN has better marketing lol.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Currently going over his membership stream. His teenage friend had poor health; she had to use a wheelchair at some point; later took her own life. Felt like he wasn't there enough for her, but sounds like he has gotten over it. Understands that having sadness consume him would be stupid/self-destructive.

Friend was supportive of his singing passion. Wants to dedicate his song later this year to her.
Is there some sort of law that chuubas who play DDLC also have friends suiciding? Melody, Axel...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
/MANS/ was mad because he said NijiEN has better marketing lol.
Hes not wrong
some NijiENs shit merch out the ass even when they dont have any particular events
Kind of a smart thing overall

Luxiem has had what, 3 or 5+ themed merch drops so far?, i think i distinctly remember outrage from twitter warriors when they had merch depicting them wearing Colonial Japanese outfits or some shit

Edit: i checked and that seems to work out, Luxiem has 96+ goods in the official store with the tag while Tempus has 3 max, Magni's Bday goods, the new Gen's merch and a shitty universal quiz that seemingly includes all gens

Keep in mind that the 96 number also includes combined or universal merch that sometimes just mentions the member, so its not wholly them

Iluna also has had better merch drops despite having more members and releasing at the same time, there are standees, Scarle voice packs, and keychains already, they have 36 listings already but the thing of not every listing is 100% iluna despite having the tag

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She needs someone that can... fix... her... :shiinastare:
Yeah, me :smugpipi:

Also while I agree that Zombie Island was the brightest point of the franchise,
People always give lots of love to Zombie Island (deservedly so), but I think the rest of those early 2000's DTV films (Alien Invaders, Witch's Ghost, and Cyberspace) are all peak Scooby-Doo as well, and deserve some recognition as well. Alien Invaders is my next favorite because the aliens genuinely scared me as a kid and they're still fairly creepy now also Shaggy's girlfriend is a real hottie :eyehearts:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Is there some sort of law that chuubas who play DDLC also have friends suiciding? Melody, Axel...
That honestly must be why he hasn't finished it I was wondering about that

Kson passes the first round of auditions to get in the new Yakuza game

Giri commits dog abuse (not really just her feeding a cute pompom a cooked banana on stream)

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Nyaru will do an IRL Stream in just half an hour.

Will there be yabs? Will she Naruto run doxxing herself again? Will anyone care? (She really does look like her model, minus the green eyes).
Tune in to find out!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tangent fox time. Lia is still a little sick and wanted to watch the Niji concert today. They've rescheduled to Friday.

Kalion

:)
Purin came to stream pre-gamed and is getting more alcohol. Also karaoke.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
:kaelalaugh:
The clip @2:20; but the entire clip is great.

It's so meta; it took me 30 seconds to figure out it's mimicking his minecraft parkour setup.
Name was made in another region EU so it's not the same MagniDezmond in NA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom