"I am Goofy!"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not-Username

Wtf is up with this sudden geoguesser meta in Holo?!
And why did ame (and the jp boys) start it?!
Did is miss something? That came out of nowhere for me

kukkia

Early Adopter
Hes not wrong
some NijiENs shit merch out the ass even when they dont have any particular events
Kind of a smart thing overall

Luxiem has had what, 3 or 5+ themed merch drops so far?, i think i distinctly remember outrage from twitter warriors when they had merch depicting them wearing Colonial Japanese outfits or some shit
The Taisho era outfits, yeah. It was basically like if people got mad at Victorian outfits because Britain was an Empire during the Victorian period.
Niji merch is pretty standardized but it is prolific, yeah, at least for EN. Especially voice packs, Niji loves voice packs. I'm kinda surprised Cover doesn't do as many voice packs because by most accounts those are good money makers.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
So guys good news and bad news...

One last push and you are a person free of these shackles, lol. Thank you very much for starting something so useful and enjoyable! I'll try not to mess things up for at least a little while!

baton-pass.jpg

btw, all variatons of "passing a baton", "passing a torch", "passing a mantle" is stock photos, Olympics and an absurd ammount of politics. This photo is something about Kamen Rider [article on Tokusatsu network], a series I know nothing about. Recap maker not knowing context? Seems very much on point!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The Taisho era outfits, yeah. It was basically like if people got mad at Victorian outfits because Britain was an Empire during the Victorian period.
Niji merch is pretty standardized but it is prolific, yeah, at least for EN. Especially voice packs, Niji loves voice packs. I'm kinda surprised Cover doesn't do as many voice packs because by most accounts those are good money makers.
Updated my post with some iluna listings but yeah, they quickly moved to release basic merch like standees and keychains for Iluna while some members like Scarle have a voicepack or two on the store already, Niji def runs circles over holo in regards to merchandizing the shit out of talent

Kind of a shame really, i want a "Vesper teaches you how to hide rice in the woods and bike 200 miles" Pack smh

Edit: Iluna members also participated in the monthly group voicepacks

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"IRyS reads ancient roman/greek literature" is a voice pack I would gladly buy.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
"IRyS reads ancient roman/greek literature" is a voice pack I would gladly buy.
"IRyS is in the passenger seat and has to use a paper map"

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Iluna also has had better merch drops despite having more members and releasing at the same time, there are standees, Scarle voice packs, and keychains already, they have 36 listings already but the thing of not every listing is 100% iluna despite having the tag
Ren and Scarle also got those really nice winter scarves as part of the Winter merch drops. All of ILUNA have voice packs in that upcoming 'Pampering & Scolding' lineup for the people interested in...that.

(Also Yuzuki Roa is involved in that too so it's going to sell like hot cakes).

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I still don't understand how or why both companies' models are inferior compared to big indie 3D models though.

Edit: clarification
Because they have to provide the same quality of models for all of their talents. Like 70+ for Hololive and around 1369 for Niji. They can't go all out with models if they are not ready to do it for everyone.

An indie can spend as much as they want on their own model.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Voice packs are so damn easy, too. It is like free money.

Wtf is up with this sudden geoguesser meta in Holo?!
And why did ame (and the jp boys) start it?!
Did is miss something? That came out of nowhere for me
Because they just got perms for it and Ame, at least, has wanted to play it for a while.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kind of a shame really, i want a "Vesper teaches you how to hide rice in the woods and bike 200 miles" Pack smh
Holo management must know, without a doubt, that a Vesper-branded spear would make trainloads of money.

We only need to convince Cover that being associated with deadly weapon merchandise is fine.

And that shipping is doable.

I'll settle for a loinclothed Vesper figurine crouching protectively over a bag of rice, screaming and holding a little plastic spear in a threatening fashion, though.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Currently going over his membership stream. His teenage friend had poor health; she had to use a wheelchair at some point; later took her own life. Felt like he wasn't there enough for her, but sounds like he has gotten over it. Understands that having sadness consume him would be stupid/self-destructive.

Friend was supportive of his singing passion. Wants to dedicate his song later this year to her.
This would far too much explains his savior complex, especially if he developed it because of her and ultimately failed his first "attempt". It is the like the saddest salty runback of all time.

An Axel gym workout/motivational voice pack could be legit, he has that coach energy likely emulated from his time in high school basketball and I presume anyone who'd buy his merch would appreciate that.

He even gave us an alarm clock voice line for free.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I made this template for my last recap but I can't dedicate 3 hours to complete it just yet I'm posting it so I can copy it later and I don't have to remake it. This post will be deleted when the actual recap is complete
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 600-650
EXTRAORDINARILY LATE EDITION
Pages 1-50, pages 50-100, pages 100-150, pages 150-200, pages 200-250, pages 250-313, pages 313-350, pages 350-400, pages 400-450, pages 450-500, pages 500-550, pages 550-600 pages 600-650
Pages 1050-1100, pages 1100-1150, pages 1150-1200, pages 1200-1250, pages 1250-1300, pages 1300-1350, pages 1350-1400 pages 1400-1450

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Holo management must know, without a doubt, that a Vesper-branded spear would make trainloads of money.

We only need to convince Cover that being associated with deadly weapon merchandise is fine.

And that shipping is doable.

I'll settle for a loinclothed Vesper figurine crouching protectively over a bag of rice, screaming and holding a little plastic spear in a threatening fashion, though.
Vesper Dakimakura but its just a spear instead of degeneracy

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"Ooh my electricity flickered"-Kirsche just before her stream died

Edit: she's back

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Vesper Dakimakura but its just a spear instead of degeneracy
Indeed, what could possibly be less degenerate than falling asleep while holding a long shaft of hard wood?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
every rie stream is like watching rie stream for the first time in her life.
I don't know how to feel about Rie. She's an amazing singer and has good yab potential but her presentation is so scuffed. I also feel that sometimes she just tries to do shit in a way to hop on the Lia/Pippa trend but it just doesn't feel genuine as if she doesn't have a clear direction as to what to do. Honestly, I feel like she should step back and maybe talk to the other girls or management to figure out a game plan.

so dont know if this is anything but the /MANS/ thread is currently loosing their minds because of shit Axel is saying on his members stream. apparently he is numberfagging and complaining about managers could be an exaggeration but thought i would flag it regardless
So is /MANS/ full of Reddit fags?

The whole thing was very vague, so take this as pure rrat. But as I understood it Axel was quite down due to management changing what he is allowed to do, or possibly what Tempus as a whole is allowed to do.
Seeing as how this dumbass SHOWED HIS HEAD and HIS /vt/ TAB within the last few weeks, it makes sense that Axel specifically would be really down about this.
He also talked about someone he knew committing suicide. He rambled the two topics together which seems to have made people feel uneasy.
Axel needs some tard wrangling but his heart is in the right place. Guessing he doesn't have much work experience and having to deal with management and authority is still a bit shocking for him.

How on earth is the Velma VOD still available after nearly 13 hours? Pippa literally outed a curryYamanba dothead as a potential sexual predator preying on underage actors. Also while I agree that Zombie Island was the brightest point of the franchise, complaining that almost all regular episodes ended with the ghost/monster being fake is really a :sakanapleasepippa: moment, smh.
I still dont really see anything wrong with that VOD. I feel like the Phase Weekly was a bit more yab.

Ren and Scarle also got those really nice winter scarves as part of the Winter merch drops. All of ILUNA have voice packs in that upcoming 'Pampering & Scolding' lineup for the people interested in...that.

(Also Yuzuki Roa is involved in that too so it's going to sell like hot cakes).
I do agree that the Stars marketing is pretty shit. Well maybe its a Hololive problem as a whole but since there are so many girls, you dont really notice.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche just killed her furry equivalent of Henri on stream, live, in 3D.

hololive ruined /jp/

I don't know how to feel about Rie. She's an amazing singer and has good yab potential but her presentation is so scuffed. I also feel that sometimes she just tries to do shit in a way to hop on the Lia/Pippa trend but it just doesn't feel genuine as if she doesn't have a clear direction as to what to do. Honestly, I feel like she should step back and maybe talk to the other girls or management to figure out a game plan.
I feel the same. She went to the sexy vtuber route but then pulled back after people got too lewd. then she went yab, but pulled back again. Rie has to figure out who she wants to be and go from there. Since she's a musician, I wouldn't mind a few "how to produce music" streams myself.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom