"Save your penis for your wife!"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
While there is no financial backing there does seem to be a handful of people behind the scenes trying to help the girls with their streams by providing art, models, stream assets and other help. Also promoting them on twitter. Honestly at this point they seem to be doing way more than some of the failed small corpos have done. The girls themselves also seem to talk and support each other.
That makes sense, so they're not a company but more of a collaborative project.

this shit

fuck it
Listening to Kotoka's karaoke, she can sing and she's good at keeping up the MCing even if it was her first karaoke, crazy that she was an unknown 2views before this.

(also someone compared her to emma: lmao. she gotta put some 100s songs in her repertoire before coming close to her)

wew

Male hag love!
Shits getting wild on this member stream I just popped into
lapcCvV.png

qkRyTtjZdr9dGhlTCTxAKk1CAGuyQhb559ShWdbu1a3STdm3LoXmSkwMnaCjMV1-j4efUM94iM_u=s640-nd-v1

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Shits getting wild on this member stream I just popped into
lapcCvV.png

Vesper had some great artistic decisions over the course of this stream, such as:
  • Making the PC a desktop (instead of a laptop) because it implies this situation is not temporary.
  • White keyboard.
  • Text in the blue screen (to show how it must be something like Windows 98, not anything even as new as Windows XP).
  • Text in the bubble off-center but not enough that it looks intentional.
  • Chair that Bettel must have spent "a few thousand of the guild's funds" to customize.
  • "Joker house" color scheme for the walls/floor.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Vesper had some great artistic decisions over the course of this stream, such as:
  • Making the PC a desktop (instead of a laptop) because it implies this situation is not temporary.
  • White keyboard.
  • Text in the blue screen (to show how it must be something like Windows 98, not anything even as new as Windows XP).
  • Text in the bubble off-center but not enough that it looks intentional.
  • Chair that Bettel must have spent "a few thousand of the guild's funds" to customize.
  • "Joker house" color scheme for the walls/floor.
Don't forget the red nub in the middle of the keyboard.

wew

Male hag love!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It's certainly a space-efficient solution, but man were those things garbo to use.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Chat: Cease this degeneracy.
Kirsche: I cannot.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Who needs a mouse when you can use a keyboard nipple

akrales_200611_4051_0052.0.jpg

Skill issue

Speaking as an IT professional, I can definitively say this is referred to as a clit mouse.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche and Lia will be playing Predecessor and discussing necrophilia on Friday, I believe.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Eel mommy is drawing

Juna and Rin just interacting make my cheeks hurt. 😂
I'm still amazed how much input they had creating their models. Juna helped Rin pick an artists and did a rough sketch for her.

Also Machina X Flayon starting

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Bets on who will fall to the curse are open.
Last time he played Vesper blew up on poor manager-san over how superior the white man is and how he fucked his oshi, he's really tempting fate by playing again.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Bets on who will fall to the curse are open.
I'm more curious to see if Grampire is gonna be staring at Deaths rack the entire time like he did before
1014091812.jpg

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Just watched Elira's 3D. In terms of 3D Models, Hololive is more glossy, but honestly, Nijisanji's models have always had better tracking and overall quality. I still don't understand how or why both companies' models are inferior compared to big indie 3D models though.

Edit: clarification
While I do think that a lot of corpo models have really bad rigging I personally prefer a stiff rig to one thats all bouncy and all over the place. For example Flayons hair is way too floaty IMO.
I find that big indie models suffer from feature creep, if your model is going to be seen from the bust up 90% of the time spending 10K on a model with an absurd amount of detail that won't be seen is frankly stupid. I saw a pre-debut on my feed once that was bragging that her model had "over 800" layers.
It's become like a pissing contest for indies to have the most flashy model with the craziest rigging when at the end of the day, your personality and content is what determines if you will succeed or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom