"I also love the way she gags, it's so cute! What the heck? I gag like a 50 year-old man. It's like 'blah', right? But, when like Kronii gags it's like 'hekah' . It sounds like a bird."Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Aethel did a Kamen rider version of Ram Ranch for Mousey's birthday

And Himehajime said she might stream as a present to her

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Bets on who will fall to the curse are open.
I'm going for Vesper for the safe bet, because Vesper has terrible luck in every party game I've seen him play. His autism powers and weapons are useless before the presence of others unless he wants to commit murder on stream.

I'm more curious to see if Grampire is gonna be staring at Deaths rack the entire time like he did before
View attachment 10833
This is merely a tracking error, Vespa Nowa is a pettan believer.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
While I do think that a lot of corpo models have really bad rigging I personally prefer a stiff rig to one thats all bouncy and all over the place. For example Flayons hair is way too floaty IMO.
I find that big indie models suffer from feature creep, if your model is going to be seen from the bust up 90% of the time spending 10K on a model with an absurd amount of detail that won't be seen is frankly stupid. I saw a pre-debut on my feed once that was bragging that her model had "over 800" layers.
It's become like a pissing contest for indies to have the most flashy model with the craziest rigging when at the end of the day, your personality and content is what determines if you will succeed or not.
This may be just me, but I feel like unless there are serious defects like Gura's floating cat ears, most viewers aren't gonna care about the quality of the rigging.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Damn it the joker is having a stream at the same time as them

I saw this timeslot problem and chose to watch Vesper get dunked on in monopoly, because Vesper and Magni might talk about tax fraud again to hide the embarrassing loss or just from Monopoly induced insanity and get the VOD pulled. I don't want to miss that.

What's Bettel going to yab about? More Watergate deep thoughts that will get him killed by the Bottle Water Yakuza, will he throw Jerry's body around like a ceiling fan while Beethoven plays in the background, will he insult his Shogun Master Takeshi by saying sushi sucks because it is too big for his baby throat and spend an hour complaining about it?

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Ren and Scarle also got those really nice winter scarves as part of the Winter merch drops. All of ILUNA have voice packs in that upcoming 'Pampering & Scolding' lineup for the people interested in...that.

(Also Yuzuki Roa is involved in that too so it's going to sell like hot cakes).
Have there been any updates on her legal situation? If she's still participating in voice packs, then she's gotta make a comeback at some point.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Also Machina X Flayon starting

1. terrific voice
2. Screenshot - 2023-01-15T205400.588.png
why crayons?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Red boy singing good, Eel mommy and prince funny, but now for some calm and collected board games... as if! Let the salt flow!

Edit ofc we get a 15 min delay....

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Amanogawa Shiina's "[Unarchived Karaoke] Thank You for 30k & 6 Months"
CANONIZED!

shallow grave.gif

MEGA: LINK!!!

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Red boy singing good, Eel mommy and prince funny, but now for some calm and collected board games... as if! Let the salt flow!

Edit ofc we get a 15 min delay....

Delayed by 15 because Calli is Calli.

Untitled.png

You all know SNOT, are you prepared for FART?

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Guess I watch Joker man for now...

"Gas for my horse drawn carriage" ~ Gavis Bettel explains why gas stations exist in Elysium. He's connecting the lore! Here's a picture of IRL Bettel filling his horse's tank.

9k4s27ywe3g31.jpg

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Eilis Umbra is back from a break and going to stream in about 20 minutes. She's the artist who made the first (afaik) FlaVR fanart, the one of Dr. Lolime. She's chill and has a nice voice imo.

1673834952198.png
twitter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom