The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why do people let Calli keep hosting these collabs lol

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Delayed start, hot mic, game started before the stream and Calli sounds like she's 10 feet away from her mic. Classic.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Two streams to shill, first is Sara playing DDLC

And the other is horse wife with Enter the Gungeon

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I just had the monopoly stream in the background with Gavis playing, then suddenly it just starts and I get very confused. Then I see...this immediately once I tab in.

Monopolgi Dezmond.PNG

Because its funnier this way.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This Vesper X Mag monopoly collab is looking really nice, wierd that they decided to play a party game with just 2 people though

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
This Vesper X Mag monopoly collab is looking really nice, wierd that they decided to play a party game with just 2 people though
Axel is also here, though I forgive you for not noticing because he's incredibly quiet for some reason.

Also the Magni "WHAT!?" into the Magni stonks bait is a true combo.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Bets on who will disconnect and be unable to rejoin first. My guess is Kronii. The PC version of this version of Monopoly is notoriously garbage and that is common occurrence.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Bets on who will disconnect and be unable to rejoin first. My guess is Kronii. The PC version of this version of Monopoly is notoriously garbage and that is common.
I want this to happen just as Vesper or Magni is about to win for max salt.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
maybe I'm just reading too much into it, but it sounds like they can't be swearing? Vesper commented on it earlier, and Calli seems to be holding herself back.

Is this normal now?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
maybe I'm just reading too much into it, but it sounds like they can't be swearing? Vesper commented on it earlier, and Calli seems to be holding herself back.

Is this normal now?
Calli: "Son of a bitch, FUCK YOU."

I think you are reading into it too much.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Is this normal now?
Youtube guidelines have been fucky wucky for the past couple weeks, some people say swearing within the first couple minutes can demonetize videos or get strikes on shit
either that or jap corpo being jap corpo

Edit: Hololive is such a black company, Magni just hurt his back like 3 months ago and he is already given the task of carrying the collab, atleast Vesper is helping

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Youtube guidelines have been fucky wucky for the past couple weeks, some people say swearing within the first couple minutes can demonetize videos or get strikes on shit
either that or jap corpo being jap corpo

Edit: Hololive is such a black company, Magni just hurt his back like 3 months ago and he is already given the task of carrying the collab, atleast Vesper is helping
Iirc this was implemented a few years ago, but I THINK youtube being youtube has only put more enforcement on it recently or something. Maybe their ai shit flags stuff harder or can catch live streams now. I personally forget what actual clusterfuck their changes have been, I just know that per usual they made everything shittier.
Originally I think it was just the first minute, but the timer might have been extended. Presuming I remember fuckin anything properly.
@Azehara might be better able to point it out since they actively edit videos and such, I know he had to trim and edit one of their newer videos around it.

this shit

fuck it
Judging by the clips on Twitter, Lazuthyria concert at ANIMEimpulse is lots of fun, anyone knows if it's being recorded?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Calli: "Son of a bitch, FUCK YOU."

I think you are reading into it too much.
"Fuck you rich people, eat the rich!" -Calli

🤔🤔

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Dez with the galaxy brain auction trolling? He may pull thru

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Roco is finally here.

Roco.jpeg
She looks like Eiko from Ya Boy Kongming!

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Kronii wanted to visit Vesper in prison. Clearly going for a conjugal visit.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Roco is finally here.

I usually would have zero interest on NijiJP wave but @Scuddle saga on this girl has got me so invested I at least have to check her debut just to see the end of the saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom