"Oh IRyS..."Hakos Baelz, Mori Calliope & IRyStocrats in unison

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Apparently the "manager" that raided the OG Tempus Raft stream a couple months ago and started monkeying around was actually Flayon.

This:
I'm more shocked Axel didn't spill the beans right there by saying "Flay" or something then I am shocked that it was Flayon tbh.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Wholesome, reflective rat:

A nice vid from Holocrumb, but it made me think... why is the only person who's mentioned Sana during this New Years' Arc is Mori? <video link>
You'd think she would definitely make time for her genmates if she had time to meet pink women. Mooms, Fauna, and Bae have had ample opportunity to talk about their trip, and they have; but no mention of Sana. (at least, no clips the algorithm would have easily given me) Now if Council all decided "hey, let's just keep this between us", totally cool and completely understand. I just found it interesting that Calli was the only one to invoke her name. Fauna is doing a Supa/Zatsu right now; I guess if she mentions anything during the stream then this is all for naught.

Clip Tax: The slippery slope of making a funni

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A nice vid from Holocrumb, but it made me think... why is the only person who's mentioned Sana during this New Years' Arc is Mori? <video link>
You'd think she would definitely make time for her genmates if she had time to meet pink women. Mooms, Fauna, and Bae have had ample opportunity to talk about their trip, and they have; but no mention of Sana. (at least, no clips the algorithm would have easily given me) Now if Council all decided "hey, let's just keep this between us", totally cool and completely understand. I just found it interesting that Calli was the only one to invoke her name. Fauna is doing a Supa/Zatsu right now; I guess if she mentions anything during the stream then this is all for naught.
My guess is they did all meet. Bae mentioned that after being prompted by a commentor that she had met everyone in EN now, then realized she was wrong and quickly changed her mind, but did not elaborate further.

(Timestamp=1h31m)

That was the day before Calli's stream. I am thinking everyone was planning to meet her after Sana was wrapped up with Comiket (Dec 30-31). They were probably asked to not mention her and Calli just let it slip because, well, it's Calli.

In Ina's return stream, she also makes vague references to a "friend" she did stuff with in Japan, a couple times. Obviously, this could be anyone, but I like to think she was talking about Sana.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Microwave man is going to cook for us, irl. Let's see if he fucks something up (Edit: This is giga scuffed quality). His phasmo stream was pretty steady outside of him just being bad at the game and dying. More Beethoven too!

He got women's gloves small too, oh boy...

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Microwave man is going to cook for us, irl. Let's see if he fucks something up (Edit: This is giga scuffed quality). His phasmo stream was pretty steady outside of him just being bad at the game and dying. More Beethoven too!

He's just talking and it feels like we will have a housefire or an explosion at some point.

As for Nyana. She unlisted the vod but I managed to clip one of the songs she did in her karaoke (one of the few she actually knew). If she knows the songs, she would kill it but she was doing requests and 95% of them she didnt know so it was pretty scuffed. I think she is learning the songs and doing a setlist for the one tomorrow so it should be fairly nice if we go by the video.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
He's just talking and it feels like we will have a housefire or an explosion at some point.
He's going to light his room on fire and lose all feeling in his fingers for the rest of the day to celebrate getting superchats. That's pretty based ngl.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
What in the fucking disaster is the candy-making stream..

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Tightpinch

WrestleSanji 2023

20230114_213514.jpg

Last edited:

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
What in the fucking disaster is the candy-making stream..
This is the true Gavis Bettel experience, you would know if you saw him cook.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Holy shit this fucking clown.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

braindoko

Peep this cute indie concert endurance to 2000
1673749551421.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
This is the true Gavis Bettel experience, you would know if you saw him cook.
I think the funny man is giving Dez a run for his money in the "most unhinged" category of Tempus. Every single stream from him has been a trip. Purple boys stay winning.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I'm convinced that Betty needs supervision care. This man has Haachama's cooking skills.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
I think the funny man is giving Dez a run for his money in the "most unhinged" category of Tempus. Every single stream from him has been a trip. Purple boys stay winning.
Bettel's streams are a trip, him playing phasmo and just barking at the ghost, sincerely ask them about water, or saying "COME ON OUT SO I CAN GET ON WITH MY LIFE" made me die laughing. I think Magni says the most insane stuff, his pigeons rant is still crazy. Still Bettel is at least a bronze medalist at minimum after Vesper and Dez.

I'm convinced that Betty needs supervision care.
Look just throw all his food in a microwave, an air fryer, or give him cold freezer food that he can just shove in a stove oven and he can fend for himself. Make it more complicated then that and he'll somehow spill everything on the floor or hit himself with a bowel. Very easy workarounds to such trivial problems.

Last edited:

Tightpinch

All the livers that's taking place in WrestleSanji 2023
Some will make their own wrestlers fans going to make wrestlers for the others.There's a real belt that will be revealed next week. Uki has a chance to steal the belt from who ever wins.

20230114_213224.jpg
20230114_213418.jpg
20230114_213447.jpg
20230114_213404.jpg
20230114_213428.jpg

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

I knew it would be bad, but she didn't even know where Australia was. Guys, I think my oshi is retarded...
:ponrys:

I know, isn’t she great?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I just joined and Gavis is a riot LMAOOO! Pulls out a Halloween decoration skeleton and says it's Jerry

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Okay I take it back, Bettel is at least the silver medalist for most unhinged Tempus member. He found Jerry.

JERRY TRUTH.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom