"The most relaxing thing is to not wear any underwear, right? I once went to a part-time job interview without wearing my underwear."A-chan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
What the fuck did they do to Velma?
Made a shit show with her.

Edit:
Rebeltaxi did a decent vid on it so I’d watch that.

The theory that the show wasn’t even meant to be scooby doo themed and was just forced to become a scooby show makes a lot of sense honestly.

Also clip tax (this IS the vtuber thread Afterall)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Scooby got the worst of it (or better on your point of view) by not even existing.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nigga, it's a Scooby Doo show.
AND THERE'S NO FUCKING SCOOBY DOO.
Velma and Shaggy being the whitest people in Brazil is the least of the show's problems, somehow.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Scooby got the worst of it (or better on your point of view) by not even existing.
To be fair it was pretty difficult to include Scooby in the show when he wouldn't stop calling Velma and Shaggy "fucking riggers"

Ensok

Early Adopter
The Scooby Doo franchise has been through so many iterations, reboots, etc. but not even having Scooby is just weird. I am making the smart decision to of course not even watch the new show.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Velma and Shaggy being the whitest people in Brazil is the least of the show's problems, somehow.
FfRUnOvWQAILFUq.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Yup, disregard any suggestions I may have about possible solutions to the current YouTube policies, I have no idea what I'm talking about. But, damn it, I'll still run my mouth about it, my autism demands it.

As for Pippa's stream tonight, I have no intention of actually subscribing to HBO or watching any episode of that trash, but I'm definitely looking forward to Pippa's disgust. Surprisingly, Yuko isn't streaming at the same time again, but she's probably still dying from last night's Ring Fit stream.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@Reticule look what you've done. jfc.
That limp faced mother fucker is infringing on my bit! Someone get me the Beanie lawyers on the phone, I need to sue to protect my brand!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
That limp faced mother fucker is infringing on my bit! Someone get me the Beanie lawyers on the phone, I need to sue to protect my brand!

SaejimaHaruka

Enna keeps perpetuating the hurtful myth of there being separate human races. Does she really not know that race is a social construct?
:educateyourself2:
It's like she's not even trying to not be racist. So much for her apology...

From what I remember, Tenma was the one that got all of the lewd art in PC, meanwhile Pippa had the highest amount of images, but not many lewds at all. Based off of looking through a couple boorus months and months ago. This is just a fun fact. Don't you fucking dare jerk off to your adopted little sister you degenerates.

Strong possibility of lost stream tonight. Warm up your VCR recorders.

I understand why companies do this. Take an existing IP, generate some extra hype by getting harassed by nasty bigots that hate diversity, potentially profit. It makes sense from a business standpoint but what's really mind-boggling is that there's a group of people that keep eating this shit up. If it was purely about representation they would just make an original show. For fuck's sake, they literally got rid of Scooby Doo, how is this the same show? At least it seems like more and more people are getting tired of this garbage.

I'm not even especially good at the game, but I get the impression that this is going to be painful. I love it.
View attachment 10742
Twitter
I just hope she doesn't play the "X country only" maps. The best part of geoguessr is making chat angry when you mistake a long straight road in the middle of nowhere America, for a long straight road in the middle of nowhere Australia. Other classics include guessing France instead of Belgium, and not knowing the difference between Portuguese and Spanish.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
All of this sounds like an opportunity for a vtuber-centric platform to be created, but the drawbacks are obvious enough as to why it hasn't been done already. I don't have proper solutions, I'm just talking shit on the internet, but at some point something has to give where content creators - not just vtubers - are fed up with YouTube's shit enough that *something* gets done about it outside of general platitudes. It may not be the easiest money to make, but aspiring ventures could take note of how YouTube will handle the very obvious backlash that they will receive from this policy.
Yup, disregard any suggestions I may have about possible solutions to the current YouTube policies, I have no idea what I'm talking about. But, damn it, I'll still run my mouth about it, my autism demands it.

As for Pippa's stream tonight, I have no intention of actually subscribing to HBO or watching any episode of that trash, but I'm definitely looking forward to Pippa's disgust. Surprisingly, Yuko isn't streaming at the same time again, but she's probably still dying from last night's Ring Fit stream.
I don't think it's a bad idea or dream to have but it's simply not realistic, specially if you are hoping that the hyper-cautious, hyper-bureaucratic nip companies are gonna foot the bill for it, and let other vtubers but only themselves on there, and that isn't gonna cause a shit-ton of problems and drama.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Sena is just better at fixing things. And people. She soldered together Sanalites heart!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
They gave the show the "Representation" treatment. Since they raceswapped every character, they got rid of Scooby Doo because there are no white girls in the show to fuck the dog.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Ensok

Early Adopter
They gave the show the "Representation" treatment. Since they raceswapped every character, they got rid of Scooby Doo because there are no white girls in the show to fuck the dog.
That's what's weird to me. If it was just a true spinoff focusing on Velma I wouldn't complain about Scooby not being there, but then you have all these other warped versions of the characters so why not have Scooby as well?

Oh man I could totally sperg out about Scooby-Doo right now but I won't. Zombie Island > Everything else

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
That's what's weird to me. If it was just a true spinoff focusing on Velma I wouldn't complain about Scooby not being there, but then you have all these other warped versions of the characters so why not have Scooby as well?

Oh man I could totally sperg out about Scooby-Doo right now but I won't. Zombie Island > Everything else
That movie was a fucking banger. Whenever I think back on my childhood and what I used to watch, that movie is always there. Look what they did to my boy =(

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This deflection isn't going to work, Ken. You slipped up and now we know who you really are!
:smugpipi:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom