"Nantoka shitekureru... Shishiro Botan!"Omaru Polka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I forgot to mention Mari has a collab with Hina, Tobs, and Nyanners' BF coming up.
Also a clip if her cracking her back from last nights stream (the collab she starts to mention is the coming up collab)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She's super cute.

View attachment 10704View attachment 10705
Just some ai fan art i saw on /fvr/ the other day for ginger sena. Protip, according to her description of herself, this is a lot closer to her roommate appearance.
While this is super cute, I do like her to have brown/tan skin. That said the new model she is working on is really great. TheJustedOne has a good art-style for comics but I dont think it translates too well to Vtubers (and her first model was based on a drawing he did of her).

Nagzz reacted to another Pippa video, It was "The Pipkin Pippa Experience Part 4b":

I requested it.

I had been trying to request the first OW video I made for more than 8 months (yeah it's kind gay to request your own shit) since Nagzz has a love/hate relationship with Overwatch and Pippa doesn't really get many reacts on his channel (compared to Lewdtubers and Tenma). Noticed that the chat was pretty hyped with her and it seems a good chunk of them already know her especially now that she blew up in numbers these past 2 months so it probably was a bit too late to have any significant impact. Oh well.

For context:
Back when I first started trying to get him to view the first OW video in back in April she had just hit 30,000 on youtube and getting about 250-300 CCV. Original idea was to get more eyes on her and give her a boost in numbers. After a few months after I started trying to get the clip in Tenma clips started popping up and Tenma got a significant boost in viewership. I wanted to do the same for the Yabbit.

I was going to ask if she meant 48 hours straight, but I found her community post: https://www.youtube.com/@RinkouAshelia/community

I know it's lame to be the guy in the audience telling the streamer how to regulate their health, but I really hope she does sleep at last once during that period. Gimmick streams like that aren't as fun when they're putting the streamer's health at risk.

At any rate, I was going to ask why the cheese rating stream tier was so much higher than tiers for NSFW art, a GFE stream, and a bathtub stream, but then I remembered that Lia is Lia.

Wait… So this person doesn't work for Dexerto anymore and wasn't involved in video production when he did?

Why does he give a crap then?

Lia is lactose intolerant so she will end up shitting herself. That's why the cheese is much worse for her. As for the shitty Journo, he's just an attention whore and wants to make everything about himself.

That's a very good point. Phase as a whole is on a huge incline (except Rie). Also Wemi is growing quite fast and is starting to outpace Erina.

Timestamp?
Overall I feel like most companies just blew up. Even Tsunderia are getting a bit of a boost. Not really sure what happened. Was it the lack of HoloEN streams that caused people to branch out and try out other corpos? Instead of migrating to the direct competition (Niji) they decided to check things like Kawaii, Phase, Prism and Tsunderia as a possible home? Also I have noticed that many of the girls are pumping out shorts. While doing good in shorts wont really boost your CCV, you can still get a small % of those people.

Looking forward to it - get Nazuna some friends and switch to YT pls. Or, maybe Gun kun will debut his own platform...

While I would love a new platform, I feel like it would not benefit the girls that already have an established community on either Youtube or Twitch.

I actually don't know if she's a true and honest hag, but that laugh...

Her vocal range is insane, reminds me a bit of Enna's singing - maybe not as polished overall but she has the same level of expression etc. Really glad that Niji picked her up, whoever her past life was.

God what a great laugh. I love those rough, deep, laughs. Its a bit of a shame not many of the Holo girls have them.

This is an update to an old post from over half a year ago: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/page-5895#post-12403130

I did not include Sora, Roboco, Miko and Azki since they were all 3D from the start. I also did not include Suisei, since she started as an indie and had multiple updates to her model before joining holo. Members who haven't gotten anything yet are marked red. All data is taken from https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/.
nametypedays until first 2D outfit or 3D reveal
IRyS2D551
Mel3D324
ZetaNA295 (Outfit announced for within February)
KaelaNA294 (Outfit announced for within February)
KoboNA293 (Outfit announced for within February)
Shion3D268
Choco3D262
Ayame3D256
Aki2D255
Ollie2D255
Anya2D254
Reine2D253
Nene3D248
Aqua3D243
Ame2D236
Gura2D235
Kiara2D234
Ina2D234
Calli2D233
Subaru3D231
Haato2D207
Towa3D205
Luna3D197
Watame3D196
Mio3D191
Kanata3D191
Coco3D182
Okayu3D181
RegisNA176
MagniNA176
AxelNA175
VesperNA175
Korone3D154
Matsuri2D153
Pekora3D150
Flare2D147
Sana2D145
Fauna2D145
Kronii2D145
Mumei2D145
Bae2D145
Marine2D144
Lamy2D142
Botan2D140
Fubuki3D138
Polka2D138
Rushia3D135
Risu2D128
Moona2D127
Iofi2D126
Noel3D101
Laplus2D36
Lui2D35
Koyori2D34
Chloe2D33
Iroha2D32
GavisNA7
FlayonNA7
HakkaNA7
ShinriNA7
I have a feeling the EN boys will probably go over a year without new outfits. When it comes to ID3, I feel like all of their designs are really solid and if they do get a 2nd outfit it should probably be something holiday related.

Speaking of, the guy has a fucking tattoo of her. I guess he really wants to remember the time he made a shitty article and put words in her mouth.

View attachment 10735

I don't know shit about tattoos either but it seems like he shaved for that. Now, I'm no genius, but why the fuck would you get a tattoo in a place where hair grows?

I don't have tattoos (and have no intention of getting them) so i have very little knowledge about tattoo quality; but in my completely uneducated and amateur opinion those look like crap.
Might be a photo thing. Colors might pop out nicely but her face is kinda "meh".

Yuko absolutely knows what she's doing, even if she's room temperature IQ. If Gen 2 is able to sign on someone like Yuko or Rin, then it's safe to say it's not lightning in a bottle and the owner knows what he's doing. On the other hand, with them holding Gen 2 auditions only a few months after Gen 1's debut, there is an incredible risk of Idol Corp EN growing too big, too fast. Perhaps there's something in the onboarding/training?
This is my main concern also with IdolEN2. They might end up kneecapping themselves if they pull a Nijisanji. Shit atleast give EN1 8 months or something. Ideally 12.

How much money does she need to make while streaming for it to be a viable career? Maybe she should have been born Mormon or something.
$5,000 a month? Honestly, it just depends on where she lives. If she lives in California, then probably upwards of 80,000 a year. If she moves to a cheaper state and doesnt have to live in the expensive city she can probably do fine with 50-60k a year since its technically a part-time job (although preparing things for stream, marketing, working on assets, video editing and thumbnail/schedule making probably takes longer than the actual streams).

Last edited:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Her vocal range is insane, reminds me a bit of Enna's singing - maybe not as polished overall but she has the same level of expression etc. Really glad that Niji picked her up, whoever her past life was.

At this point I feel like there isn't a PL to be found and Kotoka was made in a laboratory to create the most Scuttle-core V-Tuber in existence. She sang my favourite song by my favourite artist on her first karaoke stream.

But yeah that setlist was ballsy in general. Huge range and none of the songs were easy. It was also nice that more or less none of the songs were the same overused Kanaria or Radwimps songs I'm accustomed to hearing in archived streams.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Jurj must really like Tobs to put so much effort into these.

I'll be honest, I never heard of Tobs. I only followed Jurj because of the Nyanners in American Psycho video from a while back. Good animations, anyway.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Can a Blue Bear really eliminate the Teen Titans?!? Tune in next week to find out!!
deathURUKAstroke.jpg

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I missed it live because I was driving, but the prince planned out her funeral. Pretty standard stuff, nothing too weird. Besides an unusual amount of bees for a funeral.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin Penrose should be given a creativity budget, and the sooner management realizes this, content will go through the roof. Will she ever properly learn how to use the tech provided to her? Probably not, but that's part of what makes it good.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Mumei did bring up in her member stream that she went to college right after high school but had to drop out because college wasn't for her at the time. She took a couple year break before went back to college.

I missed it live because I was driving, but the prince planned out her funeral. Pretty standard stuff, nothing too weird. Besides an unusual amount of bees for a funeral.

Bros I can't believe Rin fucking  died then used the power of clout to resurrect herself and defeat Beethoven. Truly one of the most powerful Bri'ish people I've ever seen.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
There was a perfect bgm timing during Fuyo's current stream.

5f251df0ac16c500483ed5ae-19-large.jpg
Yuko's backup equipment :kaelalaugh:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230114-150630-064.png

Holy shit. I knew YouTube's new policies were getting a lot of grief over how bad they are but I had no idea it was this shitty. It really pisses me off too because YouTube and twitch have such a fucking monopoly on streaming, either place you go you have to deal with retarded rules like this written by troons. There is no chance this won't be weaponized by antis, and not just against vtubers but against any and all streamers who go against some retarded narrative expectation.

And because vtuber corps are notoriously skittish, even if an alt service like Rumble or Odysee or hell even Twitter started offering easy live game streaming with the same features, they wouldn't go for it because of the associated image with those sites.

Buckle up lads, looks like we are in for an era of sterile, neutered humor streams.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 10741

Holy shit. I knew YouTube's new policies were getting a lot of grief over how bad they are but I had no idea it was this shitty. It really pisses me off too because YouTube and twitch have such a fucking monopoly on streaming, either place you go you have to deal with retarded rules like this written by troons. There is no chance this won't be weaponized by antis, and not just against vtubers but against any and all streamers who go against some retarded narrative expectation.

And because vtuber corps are notoriously skittish, even if an alt service like Rumble or Odysee or hell even Twitter started offering easy live game streaming with the same features, they wouldn't go for it because of the associated image with those sites.

Buckle up lads, looks like we are in for an era of sterile, neutered humor streams.
This is why it's very important to have other avenues of revenue that aren't hosted by large platforms. Youtube, Twitch, whatever are just marketing platform, nothing else, they're just a way to drive traffic to a product, and you can either get paid for shilling some other product like Coke or the latest crypto scam, or you can produce a product directly.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm not even especially good at the game, but I get the impression that this is going to be painful. I love it.
1673727858464.png
Twitter

Nebula Slasher

Phase Weekly is live with the Yabcast:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Bros my oshi unalive'd herself and then realive'd herself by selling her soul to Susan's cloutocracy.

But really though changing "BE SAD" to "BA SED" was genius and I didn't even notice it during the stream.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
View attachment 10741

YT has always done this. If it determines that you have earned money you shouldn't have, it withholds your current or future revenue until it's made up the difference. Anyone here with a channel might recognize when videos randomly going to 0 income without being demonetized. It's just now in the terms instead of being secret.

The full sentence of the terms says they will withhold against your future earnings. It says nothing about charging you back. Of course, YouTubers can't read.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Phase Weekly is live with the Yabcast:

Holy fuck it's already off to the races.

Phase Connect has the most lolis in the western corpo sphere, according to Lumi's research.
Pippa wants them even younger.
HEAD RATIO MENTIONED

Sven

Holy fuck it's already off to the races.

Phase Connect has the most lolis in the western corpo sphere, according to Lumi's research.
Pippa wants them even younger.
HEAD RATIO MENTIONED
These two can not be left in a room together alone ever, they just so naturally de-filter each other and become the yab cast.

Did the Fish even think before putting this on the schedule, he had to know this would happen.

Lumi "This company I swear"
Pippa "Best and the brightest"

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spidor will be playing with live looping soon

I'm pretty proud of the spidor for playing Lands of Lore as of late (offstream)

lol.jpeg

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
"What does Anthrax do again?"
"Kill you."
"What does Ricin do again?"
"Kill you."

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Sara premiering a short cover

edit: The premier waiting time was longer than the song. 😄