"Today I saw a beautiful blue eyed girl she had a beautiful pair of sapphire eyes I want to take her eyeballs and adorn my wall with her face"Ouro Kronii(as Nanashi Mumei)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I was catching up on Mumei's member stream and she talked a little bit about her sleep schedule. She pretty much confirmed that she has insomnia and can only sleep for about two to three hours most of the time. There are times when it's so bad that she stays awake for almost two days before she starts to feel tired. She's looking into seeing a doctor to help fix her sleep and she will try to take a semester off from college to help alleviate some stress.

So that's the bad news. The good news is Mumei said she is trying to set up a drawing stream with Ina. Moomers also mentioned that she has no intention of quitting Hololive after graduating college and will be apart of Hololive for as long as it exists.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Idk is Nenechi's mama counted as vtuber (she has a model but rarely use it) but she is released funny song with cute video (and lewd preview) ^_^

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Don't be a fucking dumbass then.

Twitter link:

I was stabbing Dvcky-shaped voodoo dolls the moment he tried to cancel Kotoka but I didn't expect the black magic to be so potent that he lost his full-time job at Dexerto.

The brakes don't stop on the Niji train. Kotoka will have her first karaoke in 15 minutes from this post.

Selen has a big announcement happening later today. Likely her WWE tournament.

And also a brand new tournament from the JP side: Project Sekai. Hosted by Yashikizu and Eli Conifer.
FmbHOh7aMAAHO__.jpeg

The tournament draft takes place the day after Finana's 3D debut.

Last edited:

SaejimaHaruka

I was stabbing Dvcky-shaped voodoo dolls the moment he tried to cancel Kotoka but I didn't expect the black magic to be so potent that he lost his full-time job at Dexerto.
https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/nijisanji-kotoka-torahime-apologizes-slur-stream-2019960/
You mean this? I completely missed it. Certainly explains the top streamers retardation. Ducky :kotokayouretard:!
Ironically enough, she's a retard herself for apologizing, which means she should get the pass, right?
You're in luck, Nijisanji's Aizono Manami reveals her new outfit upside down as if she's pulled from the ground and not doing a Tomoe Mami before flipping halfway through.

Your contribution to the バッサリcollection is greatly appreciated, fren.
AizonoManami.ShortBangsHappy.PNG
:vespernice:
AizonoManamiShortBangsDisgust.PNG

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lia is going to do a donothon from January 20-22:

buS6zyixhhaPzem99VgxbVWi6ZXjZvYyruAkCrhrnD3DAAKz3iq12YwygwoTF6IOEbSAHISRsQSGqA=s800-nd-v1

Lia has some really cursed stretch goals, you lot had better help her reach them.

EDIT: As for why Lia is doing the donathon: "All profits from this will be put entirely back into streaming to improve quality and work on some new projects! I have lots of ideas I want to share so let's make this the year of Lia together! "
I hope we get to that Rinmama baking stream. If I had the time I'd go through her archives and make a compilation cause she's gold.
Timestamp?
For Mari? I think it was at some point after 20 minutes in but she has the VOD currently hidden so I can't pull the clip unless she decides to list the VOD. I was unable to capture her stream and this is the unfortunate risk with Mari and Grimmi. Sometimes the VODs stay up and othertimes VODs you think would be available never see the light of day again.:painpeko:
For Uruka? It got fucking took down by Sony some point between now and when she finished.:gunpeko: Again wasn't able to record stream(partly cause it was 8hrs) but I distinctly remember her saying "There's more to Mari than just her degeneracy."
Hopefully both will be back up with those parts not edited out.

Edit: Maris stream has come back up. here is where she talkes about collabing on her stream

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter

Looking forward to it - get Nazuna some friends and switch to YT pls. Or, maybe Gun kun will debut his own platform...

Mona playing ARK

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Here's an all Holo react to the electric gym leader from Scarlet/Violet

I like how all the JP talents react to her with "cute" and then it's Irys saying "I wanna slap this girl."

Bug Eater

Hinaano has one of the best Vtuber laughs imo.
I actually don't know if she's a true and honest hag, but that laugh...

The brakes don't stop on the Niji train. Kotoka will have her first karaoke in 15 minutes from this post.
Her vocal range is insane, reminds me a bit of Enna's singing - maybe not as polished overall but she has the same level of expression etc. Really glad that Niji picked her up, whoever her past life was.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
While I was watching Mari tonight Mako did a DDR stream where she(or a "paid actor") did cosplay of herself from the neck down
The VOD

And a clip from twitter

signal-2023-01-14-07-57-54-521.png

From what's there... :vespernice:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
1673692160042616.png

Twitter link:

Wait… So this person doesn't work for Dexerto anymore and wasn't involved in video production when he did?

Why does he give a crap then?
This is the same "journalist" that wrote that garbage Silvervale article. I'm surprised he got removed from Dexterto's staff, he seems to fit their garbage to a T.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Looks like youtube took down Uruka's snack stream due to sony music. I can't tell if during the 8 hours of stream something might have been shown but by the end she was awfully sleepy and watching memes with chat.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Looks like youtube took down Uruka's snack stream due to sony music. I can't tell if during the 8 hours of stream something might have been shown but by the end she was awfully sleepy and watching memes with chat.
My guess was either when she sang the first half of Weird Al's "Trapped in the Drive Thru" or when she was playing both versions of Puffy Ami Yumi's Teen Titans intros which was cute cause when she was playing the JP version she had the realization she could understand parts of it. She started playing YT vids in the later half so I could be any of that reall.

Last edited:

Username Generator

Early Adopter
This is an update to an old post from over half a year ago: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/page-5895#post-12403130

Back then the question came up when IRyS would finally get a second outfit and I looked into how long it took for each holo-member to get either a second outfit or their 3d. After 551 days, the waiting has finally come to an end. IRyS now has a second outfit, which she now can freely use next to her regular outfit.

It took 227 days longer for IRyS then Mel, who had to wait 324 days to receive anything. Zeta, Kaela and Kobo are also closing in on Mel, however they have outfits announced for February. Depending on when they actually get them, they may or may not surpass her.

I did not include Sora, Roboco, Miko and Azki since they were all 3D from the start. I also did not include Suisei, since she started as an indie and had multiple updates to her model before joining holo. Members who haven't gotten anything yet are marked red. All data is taken from https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/.
nametypedays until first 2D outfit or 3D reveal
IRyS2D551
Mel3D324
ZetaNA295 (Outfit announced for within February)
KaelaNA294 (Outfit announced for within February)
KoboNA293 (Outfit announced for within February)
Shion3D268
Choco3D262
Ayame3D256
Aki2D255
Ollie2D255
Anya2D254
Reine2D253
Nene3D248
Aqua3D243
Ame2D236
Gura2D235
Kiara2D234
Ina2D234
Calli2D233
Subaru3D231
Haato2D207
Towa3D205
Luna3D197
Watame3D196
Mio3D191
Kanata3D191
Coco3D182
Okayu3D181
RegisNA176
MagniNA176
AxelNA175
VesperNA175
Korone3D154
Matsuri2D153
Pekora3D150
Flare2D147
Sana2D145
Fauna2D145
Kronii2D145
Mumei2D145
Bae2D145
Marine2D144
Lamy2D142
Botan2D140
Fubuki3D138
Polka2D138
Rushia3D135
Risu2D128
Moona2D127
Iofi2D126
Noel3D101
Laplus2D36
Lui2D35
Koyori2D34
Chloe2D33
Iroha2D32
GavisNA7
FlayonNA7
HakkaNA7
ShinriNA7

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Tbh regarding the outfit reveals I just wish they'd stop doing the DDLC "chuuba hanging herself in her bedroom" ritual. Do anything else please you don't need to be Ame to do something different
Everyone mentions Ames outfit reveals where she had a minigame with chat, which is indeed very la creatividad
But I think Kiara had some great outfit reveals as well, with skits and all that stuff instead of just looking at predictions for 30 minutes and then slowly sliding down

Admittedly she still does the outfit guesses but she explained that she really wants to show off artists on her stream because she is very grateful for all the fanart she gets so she sees that as an opportunity to kinda give back. But she still caps it at 20-30 minutes (I've seen Holos do it for 40 minutes+)

For her casual outfit she had a shopping skit where she would put different clothes on her model and try things out and then she goes to the fitting cabin and instead of sliding from the top of the screen she first shows one arm, then closes the curain again, opens it up again and shows another bodypart and so on.
Similarly, for her party dress outfit she fist did some outfit guesses, then had a skit of suddely recieveing a letter, opens it with handcam and its an invitaion to a ball.

But also, how would you improve outfit reveals? I feel like there is just a very limited number of ways how you can show off your new model in 2D. And you begin at the bottom (the feet) because, as a streamer you obviously want to keep the face+hair for last.

Other news:
Bae talked about the dinner party Kiara revealed yesterday on her twitter during her stream:

Today Kiara had a date with Haachama and Ame

@Nenelove you are Team Red Shota then

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia is going to do a donothon from January 20-22:

buS6zyixhhaPzem99VgxbVWi6ZXjZvYyruAkCrhrnD3DAAKz3iq12YwygwoTF6IOEbSAHISRsQSGqA=s800-nd-v1

Lia has some really cursed stretch goals, you lot had better help her reach them.

EDIT: As for why Lia is doing the donathon: "All profits from this will be put entirely back into streaming to improve quality and work on some new projects! I have lots of ideas I want to share so let's make this the year of Lia together! "
If only she could get away with a CWC themed stretch goal.
FmaRznyWIAItfBd

RiverBear

1673692160042616.png

Twitter link:

I was out of the loop for a bit because the originals post/video was deleted, luckily some people in the comments actually do their jobs and keep archives.
FmbwCCwaUAIR6xE
FmbwCXQacAUGVgW

kestraline

Early Adopter
This is the same "journalist" that wrote that garbage Silvervale article. I'm surprised he got removed from Dexterto's staff, he seems to fit their garbage to a T.
Speaking of, the guy has a fucking tattoo of her. I guess he really wants to remember the time he made a shitty article and put words in her mouth.

1673708249361.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230114-100607-982.png
GodDAMN these Israelis know how to market to weebs and simps

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I was catching up on Mumei's member stream and she talked a little bit about her sleep schedule. She pretty much confirmed that she has insomnia and can only sleep for about two to three hours most of the time. There are times when it's so bad that she stays awake for almost two days before she starts to feel tired. She's looking into seeing a doctor to help fix her sleep and she will try to take a semester off from college to help alleviate some stress.

So that's the bad news. The good news is Mumei said she is trying to set up a drawing stream with Ina. Moomers also mentioned that she has no intention of quitting Hololive after graduating college and will be apart of Hololive for as long as it exists.
I'm surprised she decided to take a break from colleague, I'm happy she choose Hololive over it, but still surprised since it seems she really want to get done with, from her roommate tweets and how she talks about it on stream it seems she has already failed classes before and gotten behind (and if her age is correct it would make sense assuming she started at 18-17 like most people but is 26 now and hasn't graduated yet), part me wonders if this break from wont end becoming a permanent break and she just quitting, but I was reading about her thread on 4chan during the stream (didn't watch it) and seems quitting school was brought up and her response was something "what else I would do with my life if I quit", so she seems to really want to finish if at least just to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom