"White power"Murasaki Shion

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
i dunno if this 1 view has been posted in here yet but heres a funny girl, Yoro Yoyo. Her music is a bop and its a shame she streams exclusivelly on twitch on shit timeslot for me. Or it seems like it, her last stream on youtube was 1 year ago it says.
heres music:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia is going to do a donothon from January 20-22:

buS6zyixhhaPzem99VgxbVWi6ZXjZvYyruAkCrhrnD3DAAKz3iq12YwygwoTF6IOEbSAHISRsQSGqA=s800-nd-v1

Lia has some really cursed stretch goals, you lot had better help her reach them.

EDIT: As for why Lia is doing the donathon: "All profits from this will be put entirely back into streaming to improve quality and work on some new projects! I have lots of ideas I want to share so let's make this the year of Lia together! "

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Tempus DLC continues to be cursed, now with screamo bird's stream suddenly turning off because his cat ate his cable. I unfortunately didn't catch this twitter space at all, so hopefully someone recorded it and will upload it later.

View attachment 10718
spanish crow malding because of his cat spaces

somethingsomething unknown force doing its best to give holoEN every single curse something

edit: speaking of, screamo crow will be dropping his first cover tomorrow (understandably a song from a prominent metal vocaloid songs producer)

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari streaming.

She just got done saying the reason she doesn't collab with many people is because she considers herself a brand risk and doesn't want to drag others down by it. She did say that she would be comfortable collabing with Pippa despite that.
Also worth noting is around when Uruka ended her food review and started just zatsuing that Mari got brought up and Uruka spoke pretty positive about Mari so she could probably collab with the bear.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lol, there's always treasure in the cookie tin. I know Shiina wants us to socialize, but I just want laugh silently. Look at this guy showing of his rocks and it's mostly just jaspers.
derpy1.PNG
derpystvnshit.jpgderpy2.jpg

shiinajoburnlol.PNG
:pippasquish: :shiinastare: :pippasquish:
It's okay Derpy, I've got even more crystals and you better believe they're charged :smugpipi:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Nagzz reacted to another Pippa video, It was "The Pipkin Pippa Experience Part 4b":

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
I think it wasn't mentioned before: Vanguard will unlock their monetization in 16h+ with either candy making handcam (what could possibly go wrong, Bettle?), karaoke, hot sauce ASMR and whatever Flayon is going to do.

lvl8

buS6zyixhhaPzem99VgxbVWi6ZXjZvYyruAkCrhrnD3DAAKz3iq12YwygwoTF6IOEbSAHISRsQSGqA=s800-nd-v1

Lia has some really cursed stretch goals, you lot had better help her reach them.
What's the reason she's doing a donathon?

Edit: Saw the edit and I now know the reason.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
No idea I was thinking she wanted to take advantage of the spike in growth phase is currently going through. The phase girls have been growing pretty fast as of late so now is the best time to do something like this and capitalize on the trends.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
No idea. Why not send her a superchat during the donathon to find out?

Checked back on her post about it: "All profits from this will be put entirely back into streaming to improve quality and work on some new projects! I have lots of ideas I want to share so let's make this the year of Lia together! "

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I think it wasn't mentioned before: Vanguard will unlock their monetization in 16h+ with either candy making handcam (what could possibly go wrong, Bettle?), karaoke, hot sauce ASMR and whatever Flayon is going to do.

The man who almost causes a house fire with ramen and a microwave is going to make sweets. Considering someone actually made his "Bettel juice" recipe, I'm sure Bettel will do great and not give himself food poisoning or kill himself.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Saw this on Twitter with my new account (you already know the name)

full clip here if you don't want to read

I wish this was a troll but there are people this fucked in the head so I can't tell. Also BASED, no sugar coating, this is why he's my Noctyx oshi.

USS IOWA

1673692160042616.png

Don't be a fucking dumbass then.

Twitter link:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

EDIT: As for why Lia is doing the donathon: "All profits from this will be put entirely back into streaming to improve quality and work on some new projects! I have lots of ideas I want to share so let's make this the year of Lia together! "
I was going to ask if she meant 48 hours straight, but I found her community post: https://www.youtube.com/@RinkouAshelia/community

From Jan 20-22 I'll be streaming nonstop! (maybe some sleep...) so please come by!

I know it's lame to be the guy in the audience telling the streamer how to regulate their health, but I really hope she does sleep at last once during that period. Gimmick streams like that aren't as fun when they're putting the streamer's health at risk.

At any rate, I was going to ask why the cheese rating stream tier was so much higher than tiers for NSFW art, a GFE stream, and a bathtub stream, but then I remembered that Lia is Lia.

1673692160042616.png

Don't be a fucking dumbass then.

Twitter link:

Wait… So this person doesn't work for Dexerto anymore and wasn't involved in video production when he did?

Why does he give a crap then?

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I was going to ask if she meant 48 hours straight, but I found her community post: https://www.youtube.com/@RinkouAshelia/community

I know it's lame to be the guy in the audience telling the streamer how to regulate their health, but I really hope she does sleep at last once during that period. Gimmick streams like that aren't as fun when they're putting the streamer's health at risk.

At any rate, I was going to ask why the cheese rating stream tier was so much higher than tiers for NSFW art, a GFE stream, and a bathtub stream, but then I remembered that Lia is Lia.
Lia absolutely hates cheese.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Tbh regarding the outfit reveals I just wish they'd stop doing the DDLC "chuuba hanging herself in her bedroom" ritual. Do anything else please you don't need to be Ame to do something different
You're in luck, Nijisanji's Aizono Manami reveals her new outfit upside down as if she's pulled from the ground and not doing a Tomoe Mami before flipping halfway through.

This is the translation of the bit where Towa, Hinano, and Met were talking about mod and subscription. Hinaano has one of the best Vtuber laughs imo.

Also their team name and event organiser Shibuya Hal's comment on the team members.

Later tonight at 11PM JST the triangle will be singing.

Completely forgot Pata-nee's 3D Live.

Guests include Leos, Oliver, Luis, and Amamya.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
No idea I was thinking she wanted to take advantage of the spike in growth phase is currently going through. The phase girls have been growing pretty fast as of late so now is the best time to do something like this and capitalize on the trends.
That's a very good point. Phase as a whole is on a huge incline (except Rie). Also Wemi is growing quite fast and is starting to outpace Erina.
Mari streaming.

She just got done saying the reason she doesn't collab with many people is because she considers herself a brand risk and doesn't want to drag others down by it. She did say that she would be comfortable collabing with Pippa despite that.
Also worth noting is around when Uruka ended her food review and started just zatsuing that Mari got brought up and Uruka spoke pretty positive about Mari so she could probably collab with the bear.

Timestamp?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom