"I was afraid to speak in English but now, Let's f*cked up!!!!!! Thank you for supporting me as always!"Haachama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Speaking of, the guy has a fucking tattoo of her. I guess he really wants to remember the time he made a shitty article and put words in her mouth.

View attachment 10735

I don't have tattoos (and have no intention of getting them) so i have very little knowledge about tattoo quality; but in my completely uneducated and amateur opinion those look like crap.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't have tattoos (and have no intention of getting them) so i have very little knowledge about tattoo quality; but in my completely uneducated and amateur opinion those look like crap.
It'll probably look better when his skin stops being irritated due to the process. But it'll never look good.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Looking forward to it - get Nazuna some friends and switch to YT pls. Or, maybe Gun kun will debut his own platform...

You know this means Froot's mom is going to take one for the team, slut it up and bully anyone who won't defend her whore daughter's 'honor'...yes, that's right! Aprimum herself will debut and infiltrate the company to protect her degen offspring, 24/7! It's all about that family honor, you see. Remember, she has the Talent Freedom™ to justify and defend her daughter's cheating...even after most people kind of forgot about it?

I understand the aim was probably some sort of flower-type thing, but at first glance that tattoo somehow looked...infected. Like what you would see under the microscope in a zombie movie when the scientists discuss what causes the infection to spread so fast. Oh, wait. It's Silvervale. Never mind, it's terminal.

Could be worse. Could have been infected with bacillus zentreya

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper has unprivated his drunk zatsudan as a members stream. It looks like the length matches the archived copy, so he hasn't cut anything out.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If Gen 2 of Idol Corp EN is able to sign on someone like Yuko or Rin in terms of entertainment, then it's safe to say it's not lightning in a bottle and the owner knows what he's doing. Perhaps there's something in the onboarding/training?

EDIT: Trying to re-phrase to be more neutral, less speculation.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

MANA re. SING!!!!!!!!

2.png

EDIT: Vod NUKED heres mega: LINK!!!

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
I'm surprised she decided to take a break from colleague, I'm happy she choose Hololive over it, but still surprised since it seems she really want to get done with, from her roommate tweets and how she talks about it on stream it seems she has already failed classes before and gotten behind (and if her age is correct it would make sense assuming she started at 18-17 like most people but is 26 now and hasn't graduated yet), part me wonders if this break from wont end becoming a permanent break and she just quitting, but I was reading about her thread on 4chan during the stream (didn't watch it) and seems quitting school was brought up and her response was something "what else I would do with my life if I quit", so she seems to really want to finish if at least just to have it.
How much money does she need to make while streaming for it to be a viable career? Maybe she should have been born Mormon or something.

Idk is Nenechi's mama counted as vtuber (she has a model but rarely use it) but she is released funny song with cute video (and lewd preview) ^_^

Mama's are always welcome to me and I want her and alt-Nene to collab. Throw in Kiara so I can understand. Did Kiara and Nene meet?

Other news:
Bae talked about the dinner party Kiara revealed yesterday on her twitter during her stream:

Today Kiara had a date with Haachama and Ame

@Nenelove you are Team Red Shota then

Thank you Bae, she may not know who Michael Jorden is but she brings unification news.

Here are your livestream recs

Pizza bro gives you a tour of Japan

Squeaky toy counts down her birthday

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Juna and Katta are collabing again, this time playing one of those dime a dozen quirky sim games

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Looks like youtube took down Uruka's snack stream due to sony music. I can't tell if during the 8 hours of stream something might have been shown but by the end she was awfully sleepy and watching memes with chat.

My guess was either when she sang the first half of Weird Al's "Trapped in the Drive Thru" or when she was playing both versions of Puffy Ami Yumi's Teen Titans intros which was cute cause when she was playing the JP version she had the realization she could understand parts of it. She started playing YT vids in the later half so I could be any of that reall.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Can a Blue Bear really eliminate the Teen Titans?!? Tune in next week to find out!!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Called it. It's a shame cause besides her epiphany about her JP reps she also had a nostalgia bomb listening to them remembering how much she loved the show. She also said earlier she used to be a huge comic nerd and her favorite characters were Black Canary, Zatanna, and Raven.

Gobbo doodlin stream

Clip tax

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Anime tattoos are peak cringe regardless of who inks them.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Anime tattoos are peak cringe regardless of who inks them.
They are a self inflicted mark of shame, when the purge finally comes, you will know who to shoot first...

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
They are a self inflicted mark of shame, when the purge finally comes, you will know who to shoot first...
The ones with the tribal armbands?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lolibabas bringing some much needed culture to the vtubing sphere.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I'm surprised she decided to take a break from colleague, I'm happy she choose Hololive over it, but still surprised since it seems she really want to get done with, from her roommate tweets and how she talks about it on stream it seems she has already failed classes before and gotten behind (and if her age is correct it would make sense assuming she started at 18-17 like most people but is 26 now and hasn't graduated yet), part me wonders if this break from wont end becoming a permanent break and she just quitting, but I was reading about her thread on 4chan during the stream (didn't watch it) and seems quitting school was brought up and her response was something "what else I would do with my life if I quit", so she seems to really want to finish if at least just to have it.
Mumei did bring up in her member stream that she went to college right after high school but had to drop out because college wasn't for her at the time. She took a couple year break before went back to college.

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
I was out of the loop for a bit because the originals post/video was deleted, luckily some people in the comments actually do their jobs and keep archives.
FmbwCCwaUAIR6xE
FmbwCXQacAUGVgW
This garbage is not really worth the disk space

Herbivore unite!

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Sanalites. Watame has gotten the plushie and wants to keep it sealed. :sanasmile:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Kobo Kanaeru's cover of Overdose

dtto. is going to release an original song, Glare. Music and lyrics by BeatSea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom