"For some reason, I got food poisoning from enoki mushrooms, which are supposed to be good for digestion, and now I am living in the toilet! Don't look for it 🍄"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirsche and Lia collab today. Wonder how much of the game they'll actually play.

Lia's stream:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Former Tsunderia manager Umiushi Urara takes a moment to shill Phase Connect in what feels like throwing shade on her old company.

Urara suddenly left Tsunderia suddenly, after complaining on stream how everything she tried to do within the company was blocked by other staff. RRats were abound that she got fired or quit over a heated argument with the CEO. Her old tweets and streams have been deleted so unfortunately I can't provide evidence for that.

I'm honestly shocked that Fishman didn't pick up Slugma to help work at Phase. She always seemed to have a really good head on her shoulders.
Isn't she already in Phase Connect? That rrat is not a true?
urara maybe.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Add Lia to the list of people of red Kool-Aid pickle enjoyers.

I was much happier when I didn't know this was a thing, but here we are.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Kirsche and Lia collab today. Wonder how much of the game they'll actually play.

Lia's stream:

The correct answer is zero seconds of it. Postponed because Lia is about to hurl on stream.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Add Lia to the list of people of red Kool-Aid pickle enjoyers.

I was much happier when I didn't know this was a thing, but here we are.
You can't deny the existence; I remember an old Good Eats episode had a segment on it iirc

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You can't deny the existence; I remember an old Good Eats episode had a segment on it iirc
I don't live in America and I have the pleasure of blissful ignorance about at least a few of the culinary crimes America has inflicted upon the world, and this used to be one of them.

I also find it amusing that of all of the horrific subjects Lia finds to talk about on stream, the one that makes her throw up is the topic of cheese.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I don't live in America and I have the pleasure of blissful ignorance about at least a few of the culinary crimes America has inflicted upon the world, and this used to be one of them.

I also find it amusing that of all of the horrific subjects Lia finds to talk about on stream, the one that makes her throw up is the topic of cheese.

Kronii vs Amiya, Round One by @MQkyrie.png

I have heard that Canada (a.k.a. 'America's Hat') can produce its own share of food-related atrocities.

However, I'll let you know if America ever creates a culinary abomination that is worse than casu martzu*.

*I hereby state that it is not my fault if you search for this term and discover what it means. If you already know, I am so very sorry.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Some of yall bring up "American food crimes" don't want the Pandora's Box opened and people start getting to talk about Deep Fried Mars Bars among other things.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava starting a criminal enterprise in everyone's favorite boomer RPG

Kalion

:)
It's halfway through the stream now, but Henemimi and Alker are having an art battle, with Kongou as the ref. Chat votes on the winner.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Some of yall bring up "American food crimes" don't want the Pandora's Box opened and people start getting to talk about Deep Fried Mars Bars among other things.
Deep fried <insert food here> is delicious.
You shut your whore mouth.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_20.png
I can't quite put my finger on it.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Took a nap earlier. I dreamed that josh said he liked visiting tva because its unrelated to real drama stuff and its nice to relax/unwind.
I think I'm spending too much time on this site if its getting into my dreams.
:inanerdy:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

I am consistently surprised by the unique choice of games Ami plays.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Here's someone who I don't think has been brought up much here: Oceane from Kawaii is playing Stardew Valley. I don't think I've ever actually seen her play a video game before, feels like all she does is ASMR and karaoke. Interested to see how it goes :shubaIapprob:

I haven't really heard anything other than her ASMR and Karaoke. She is adorable though but she usually streams at a time I cant catch her.

Lul. I dont think Froot has said a single thing other than delete the Tweet. Honestly im impressed. Normally vtubers start sperging out on Twitter making things worse. I guess her mom did that for her.

Former Tsunderia manager Umiushi Urara takes a moment to shill Phase Connect in what feels like throwing shade on her old company.

Urara suddenly left Tsunderia suddenly, after complaining on stream how everything she tried to do within the company was blocked by other staff. RRats were abound that she got fired or quit over a heated argument with the CEO. Her old tweets and streams have been deleted so unfortunately I can't provide evidence for that.

Honestly, I thought Tsunderia would go under. Didn't their Gen 1 and 2 mostly graduate by the time 3 came out?

Either way, I found this list of people Kiara has met in JP this trip, and it shows how busy she has been:
View attachment 10654

She knows that she cant pull a Mori and fly in and out of Japan several times a month, so shes really making sure it counts, which I really appreciate. Meeting the Holos she hasnt met yet now is a good foundation to build upon for the future.
She has got huge mileage out of her trip. In a way, I feel like she didn't do this the first year because she didn't want to get called a leech.

If you search "Miko chan clip" and "Pekora chan clip" on Youtube, the clips they used are within the first three results of both. This video was made by a bot.
My original thought is that someone that hates Vtubers made this, Its like their 3rd Vtuber fuckup in a row.

Talking about food crimes. Im surprised the Zeta thing didnt come up.

I'm honestly shocked that Fishman didn't pick up Slugma to help work at Phase. She always seemed to have a really good head on her shoulders.
I have a feeling she might be working with them. We havent gotten confirmation from Phase but there seem to be atleast 2 more managers (other than Muumi). I have a feeling she might be one.

Very common vtuber thread W happening on MATI right now.
Someone clip that shit? I missed it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom