"How do you even take over the world with brutal boobs?"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I know this isn't until awhile from now, but I sure hope @Nenelove design was right.

kimono prediction by ghosttbyun.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

SaejimaHaruka

This is a thought that's been on my mind for awhile, with how Gura and Kronii's past lives were, I am genuinely shocked that Dakooters hasn't reappeared as a vtuber. She did the same kind of short form, anime fan centric joke content and hasn't posted a new video in 2 years. I always kind of expected her to show up in the vtuber sphere, but it hasn't happened.

Is Dakooters not Artemis of the Blue? Even if not, there's a ton of other true and honest female vtubers out there to fill your needs. This one still haunts me...:gunpeko:
All the tweets are still up though. Gotta give it to her, she really doesn't care about anyone taking screenshots or saving them in the little weirdo file on their PC. Sorry trolls, this one's a dub for the mUm.
HotVtuberMama.PNG

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma guerrilla vocaloid stream

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Speaking of fucked up food choices...anyone up for a raw beef and raw egg platter?

Beef tartare is very good and I'm sad it's not more popular. Though a lot of the time it's a quail egg and not a chicken egg.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh god, the rrat is in trouble...

RunRatRun-exif-remove.jpeg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nina Outer Wilds endurance stream

Fuyo playing a bunch of spooky games and rating them

Also showing off her 'womb tattoo'
1673630633955.png

Kalion

:)
Former Tsunderia manager Umiushi Urara takes a moment to shill Phase Connect in what feels like throwing shade on her old company.

1673630784639.png

Urara suddenly left Tsunderia suddenly, after complaining on stream how everything she tried to do within the company was blocked by other staff. RRats were abound that she got fired or quit over a heated argument with the CEO. Her old tweets and streams have been deleted so unfortunately I can't provide evidence for that.

Last edited:

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Urara suddenly left Tsunderia suddenly, after complaining on screen how everything she tried to do within the company was blocked by other staff. RRats were abound that she got fired or quit over a heated argument with the CEO. Her old tweets and streams have been deleted so unfortunately I can't provide evidence for that.
Tsundaria may end up being a contender for black company of 2023, but always take what former staff says with a grain of salt. Sometimes they're on the moeny, sometimes they just didn't know the back end stuff that kept their ideas from being a thing.

Former Tsunderia manager Umiushi Urara takes a moment to shill Phase Connect in what feels like throwing shade on her old company.
Is this gen 4 auditions or continuation of gen 3?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Tsundaria may end up being a contender for black company of 2023
Lisa for Phase Invaders before some shit happens to her, please baby Jesus.

Kalion

Is this gen 4 auditions or continuation of gen 3?
I would assume gen 4? No idea why she QRT'd the old auditions open tweet instead of the more recent "Auditions close in a month!" tweet.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I would assume gen 4? No idea why she QRT'd the old auditions open tweet instead of the more recent "Auditions close in a month!" tweet.
If they're on gen 4, jeez are they growing rapidly, hope it doesn't screw them over long term.

Kalion

Ah shit, I mean Gen 3 for Phase. Tsunderia is currently on Gen 4 and I got mixed up.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Beef tartare is very good and I'm sad it's not more popular. Though a lot of the time it's a quail egg and not a chicken egg.

1.8 million years ago, in the arid plains of central Africa, a Homo Erectus man notices that when he rubs two pieces of wood together, the wood becomes hot at the point where they rubbed against each other. With great exertion, he has a thought; fire, currently only obtainable through lucky lightning strikes, is hot. Rubbed wood is hot. If he continues to rub wood together, could he create… fire? It took much exertion and experimentation, but eventually, he succeeded, leading to easily-accessible warmth, convenience, and, more importantly, food safety for his species and his successors - a turning point in evolution where hominids truly put themselves head and shoulders above their primate kin. Koreans and Europeans can do as they like, but I choose to honor this brave man's work by cooking my beef and eggs.

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Ah shit, I mean Gen 3 for Phase. Tsunderia is currently on Gen 4 and I got mixed up.
I thought they already locked in gen 3 which is what confuses me.

1.8 million years ago, in the arid plains of central Africa, a Homo Erectus man notices that when he rubs two pieces of wood together, the wood becomes hot at the point where they rubbed against each other. With great exertion, he has a thought; fire, previously only obtainable through lucky lightning strikes, is hot. Rubbed wood is hot. If he continues to rub wood together, could he create… fire? It took much exertion and experimentation, but eventually, he succeeded, leading to easily-accessible warmth, convenience, and, more importantly, food safety for his species and his successors - a turning point in evolution where hominids truly put themselves head and shoulders above their primate kin. Koreans and Europeans can do as they like, but I choose to honor this brave man's work by cooking my beef and eggs.
It's just land sushi you nerd.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I know this isn't until awhile from now, but I sure hope @Nenelove design was right.

Trust me bro my dad works at COVER
1.8 million years ago, in the arid plains of central Africa, a Homo Erectus man notices that when he rubs two pieces of wood together, the wood becomes hot at the point where they rubbed against each other. With great exertion, he has a thought; fire, previously only obtainable through lucky lightning strikes, is hot. Rubbed wood is hot. If he continues to rub wood together, could he create… fire? It took much exertion and experimentation, but eventually, he succeeded, leading to easily-accessible warmth, convenience, and, more importantly, food safety for his species and his successors - a turning point in evolution where hominids truly put themselves head and shoulders above their primate kin. Koreans and Europeans can do as they like, but I choose to honor this brave man's work by cooking my beef and eggs.
I agree, if you animals wanna eat raw food then go back to the wild and suck your eggs right out of the chicken's ass and gnaw on putrid carcasses, stop pretending this shit is sophisticated

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Urara suddenly left Tsunderia suddenly, after complaining on stream how everything she tried to do within the company was blocked by other staff. RRats were abound that she got fired or quit over a heated argument with the CEO. Her old tweets and streams have been deleted so unfortunately I can't provide evidence for that.

I'm honestly shocked that Fishman didn't pick up Slugma to help work at Phase. She always seemed to have a really good head on her shoulders.
Tsundaria may end up being a contender for black company of 2023, but always take what former staff says with a grain of salt. Sometimes they're on the moeny, sometimes they just didn't know the back end stuff that kept their ideas from being a thing.
Considering most of their generations/talents just fucking left, and the only one still there is mainly Gen 3, I've got a feeling that some really bad shit did actually go down. I know they had auditions open, and I've got a feeling the success of Gen 4 is going to make or break the company. What's up in the air is if Gen 3 is still under their OG contract, or if they actually renewed around the 1 year mark. As well, I think if/when Gen 4 premiers will really make or break the long term health of Tsunderia.
Lisa for Phase Invaders before some shit happens to her, please baby Jesus.
Don't forget Amiya as well. Cannot let anything bad happen to Spooder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom