"I'm the guy who put Kirito in a coma you're welcome internet"CyYu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Uruka struggling to open a can of spam. :kaelalaugh:

She's had hot cheetos mac and cheese, hot pocket, mini pizza, and just opened up a can of vienna sausage and spam.
edit: She left rice in the cooker before her vacation. Mold. 😟

I'm so confused how someone can live in America for so long and be sheltered so hard from even basic tier American snack food.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia continues her Sonic deep dives by learning about that one comic artist.

Loved it, as I thought I would. Maybe reading shitty fanfics and commenting over someone else's YouTube video is lazy content, but I'll take this kind of stuff over most gaming streams any day. I really think Lia has great comedic timing and cleverness - I broke out laughing for a good half minute at the orange chicken part. I wish I had started regularly watching her earlier.

First Pippa, now Uruka, is there anyone in Phase with enough upper body strength to open simple packaging.

I was watching during that part. She wasn't putting her thumb on the lid (where they put an indentation for that purpose) in order to increase the upwards leverage or whatever the proper term is. She seemed unfamiliar with opening pull-top cans. Speaking of which…

I'm so confused how someone can live in America for so long and be sheltered so hard from even basic tier American snack food.

Based on the part where she mentioned having waffles as a kid, but only high-protein mixes with flax seeds and that sort of crap, I'm guessing her parents must have been health nuts to some degree and kept her away from the pre-packaged sort of junk she's eating tonight.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Gavis Bettel's new thumbnail is kind of different, not sure why. Will he be allowed to cook?

While we wait to see if Gavis Bettel kills himself via twitter space lock down insanity, let's see what his older twin brother did with his cooking adventures.

"I once put canned soup inside a pot while it was still in the can."

Oh goody Cover hired the next Gordan Ramsey, amazing. This guy will be maybe doing a Candy making handcam stream this week as a reminder btw.

My mom and I watched both of these back to back it was fun seeing his "improvement" since tackling it as Chaos
Once again life gets in the way so I could not lore dump about Gavis Bettel aka Lord commander/zuthar before someone else could
All I'll add is the time he broke open a wasp nest behind a wall during a 24 hour stream

He gets up to leave for the bathroom at 3:22:15 with his mic unmuted
Around 3:23:33 is when you hear the man scream and the action really starts and has to end the stream early

Couple of hours later he comes back to stream showing pictures and talking about what went down.

This man has so much bad luck. I don't understand how he has made it this far in life

Jesus Christ this guy is just straight cursed

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
In 9 mins Mumei will go live with switch sports and a small announcement. My guess is its probably just her being next in line for casual outfits and the date that’s getting revealed.

Turns out Moomers' little announcement wasn't about her outfit. She just got new emotes.
moom new emotes.PNG
They were done by the same person who made Fauna's emotes, so they look a little samey. I do like the smug one and the coffee one a lot though.

Also, Mumei was featured along with Iofi and Marine in the promotional artwork for the hololive Creator Contest.
1673587968099893.jpg

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Vesper tired of losing and wants to "secretly" team up with Magni on the Monopoly stream Sunday.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So punching is too far for Uruka, but she's a fan of smacking proving this chad's point yet again

AmpleChip

Tenma? She's tiny but filled with rage, so she probably hits the gym.
Gym? With her mad sleep schedule? Maybe in the self care slice, but that includes "relaxing activities" and watching other streamers as a couch potato.

schedule.PNG

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
The Feds and Cover just team up to take out Magni's stream. :amepopcorn:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Vox streaming and talking about his trip with the BOYS so far

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Uruka really liked the Chicken Biscuit. Craves more.
Edit: She can't stop eating them.

Last edited:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

You have to be unhinged as fuck as a prerequisite to be a vtuber.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Found this on /pcg/
1673597070043992.png

They're missing a sister

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper tired of losing and wants to "secretly" team up with Magni on the Monopoly stream Sunday.
Justice for my nigga Spiderbro, killed senselessly by some clock woman.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Justice for my nigga Spiderbro, killed senselessly by some clock woman.
dude still has to recover from paying both 500k simoleons he owed and help with funeral expences. He needs those monopoly dollars FAST!!!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Roza Coatl is live and playing flash games on CoolMathGames

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Vesper joined Magni's stream.

I missed the stream but apparently it got pulled when both started joking about vehicular manslaughter and tax fraud..? What a garbage corporation, graduation and talent freedom needed.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I missed the stream but apparently it got pulled when both started joking about vehicular manslaughter and tax fraud..? What a garbage corporation, graduation and talent freedom needed.

Kill people: "Yeeeeeeah...I sometimes want to hit people with my car"
Fuck with the IRS: "NO."
:SelenHAHAhere:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom