"This ragdoll in particular thinks your waifu is a dirty bitch"Juniper Heartstrings

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Yuko's been doing a personality test but goes off on random tangents during every question. She's 30% into the quiz and it's been an hour and a half.
:whatastory:

So far she's mentioned that it's hard for her to network and talk to other vtubers because she barely watches any. The only corpos she watches are Gura and Ironmouse.

She said she didn't want to go to college and got essentially kicked out of her math support class in high school because of it. She told her high school friends this and the first thing they said was "But you're Asian? Won't your parents disown you if you don't go to college?" Then she said that during a group project, 2 of her classmates randomly said she probably has a daddy fetish and would be a freak in bed just because she's small and "easy to grab."

This has been less of a quiz stream and more just Not-Rye telling entertaining stories that are slightly related to the questions lol.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Extremely important question. Does anyone have a permanent/pirated archive vod for NJU Day 2? I missed my chance to watch the paid vod and now I'm desperate to find a way to watch it. I paid $35.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I do trust theres a bit of truth in every joke, and like i understand you are projecting jokingly but shes just a gal that chose to make funny voice to make dudes smile. She isnt perfect, super intelligent, exceptionally beautiful nor has herculean strength and honestly, shes just as much of a nobody as you are. The only difference is that she has internet following consisting of 3 people, 2 phillipinos and 1 chink with vpn. Under a pseudonim.
Not saying commit yourself into fiding this particular nobody. Im saying have confidence.

Bonus points if she's a local indie that you have an actual chance of meeting after she soft-doxxes herself talking about a local restaurant.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Not sure if this was mentioned before or not:
View attachment 10632
View attachment 10631
twitter (reply)| a

In order to cope with the consequences of their erroneous military/political decisions recently, the German govt has instructed its citizens to shower less. I imagine Austria has issued similar commands to their citizens. article
Perhaps our smelly orca can bond with the smelly brainwashed chimken over this.

European Civilization is in decline. Stay safe out there, friends.
My Polish violin teacher also went on a rant to me once about how nice my hair looks greasy and why I should shower less and how the American public has been brainwashed by Big Skincare and Big Soap to shower every day.
I think it's just a European thing in general.

kukkia

Early Adopter
My Polish violin teacher also went on a rant to me once about how nice my hair looks greasy and why I should shower less and how the American public has been brainwashed by Big Skincare and Big Soap to shower every day.
God my hair turns into an oil slick if I don't shampoo it regularly, I can't imagine voluntarily not doing that.

Extremely important question. Does anyone have a permanent/pirated archive vod for NJU Day 2? I missed my chance to watch the paid vod and now I'm desperate to find a way to watch it. I paid $35.
I can message you a link.

EDIT: Day 2 & Day 3.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
shes literally polish.
they clean toilets for a living

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
shes literally polish.
they clean toilets for a living
>work in warehouse in Wroclablajakawokowoczickiczhk
>"my life sucks, I'll emigrate to England or Germany and make it big"
>sell everything you have
>get to England
>work in two warehouses at once just to be able to pay rent and clean toilets for 400 eurodollars a month
>get a BMW on leasing
>go back to home town of Zrbiwockozkiciwizickzcj
>flex to everyone how much better life is over there in England and how rich you are

Many such cases. Kurwa.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
>work in warehouse in Wroclablajakawokowoczickiczhk
>"my life sucks, I'll emigrate to England or Germany and make it big"
>sell everything you have
>get to England
>work in two warehouses at once just to be able to pay rent and clean toilets for 400 eurodollars a month
>get a BMW on leasing
>go back to home town of Zrbiwockozkiciwizickzcj
>flex to everyone how much better life is over there in England and how rich you are

Many such cases. Kurwa.
>england
i dont think even polish people would want to rot away in england. They would much rather prefer living in Zaluposransk, Ukraine than in yorkshire

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Bettel got his own cosplayer already. He's getting those nee-chan perms earlier then Axel.

Bonus before this likely gets clipped, Hakka has made a public service announcement (timestamped on the vod) to hunt down Gavis Bettel for his eating habits. He doesn't quite have the delivery to really make this bit pop as well as other Tempus boys, but I respect the effort given he likely put this together in about 20 minutes. Good job Dino-Bird.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Here's someone who I don't think has been brought up much here: Oceane from Kawaii is playing Stardew Valley. I don't think I've ever actually seen her play a video game before, feels like all she does is ASMR and karaoke. Interested to see how it goes :shubaIapprob:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Wadamama fucking saw it:kaelalaugh:.

Kronii just panic ended her stream because she saw a big fucking spider lol (waiting for a clip)
EDIT:Clip lol

EDIT 2: Kronii won

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Uruka struggling to open a can of spam. :kaelalaugh:

She's had hot cheetos mac and cheese, hot pocket, mini pizza, and just opened up a can of vienna sausage and spam.
edit2: Hi-C and Pure Leaf Tea for the drinks.
edit: She left rice in the cooker before her vacation. Mold. 😟

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Here's someone who I don't think has been brought up much here: Oceane from Kawaii is playing Stardew Valley. I don't think I've ever actually seen her play a video game before, feels like all she does is ASMR and karaoke. Interested to see how it goes :shubaIapprob:

I like her personality and content, has a unique and interesting model and concept but she leans  really hard into the onee/GFE type thing which means tons and tons of ASMR. It's funny because the first time I saw her she had sub-100 viewers and I figured she was brand new then like 2 days later she was over 1k, apparently she had some glitch with her channel that fucked with her sub counts.

She seems to have a lot of energy and love for what she does, though. Even when people started trauma dumping and shit on her she still stays committed to her vibe with her subs. From what I've seen her game streams are pretty chill and relaxed.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko was at her cutest tonight.
I tuned in a few minutes ago she was getting absolutely flooded with gifted memberships lol I think I saw a stream of about 50 within a few minutes.
The folks at idol did their homework on how to bring out the money simps lol to her credit Yuko does put out some great content, I just hope she is able to handle her high energy so she doesn't burn out.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I tuned in a few minutes ago she was getting absolutely flooded with gifted memberships lol I think I saw a stream of about 50 within a few minutes.
The folks at idol did their homework on how to bring out the money simps lol to her credit Yuko does put out some great content, I just hope she is able to handle her high energy so she doesn't burn out.
I meant more that she is profoundly retarded when it comes to things like math.

Sven

Uruka struggling to open a can of spam. :kaelalaugh:

She's had hot cheetos mac and cheese, hot pocket, mini pizza, and just opened up a can of vienna sausage and spam.
edit: She left rice in the cooker before her vacation. Mold. 😟

First Pippa, now Uruka, is there anyone in Phase with enough upper body strength to open simple packaging.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
First Pippa, now Uruka, is there anyone in Phase with enough upper body strength to open simple packaging.
Tenma? She's tiny but filled with rage, so she probably hits the gym.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

She streamed Nier Automata a couple time. Not sure if she finished the game though since I don't really watch her streams that much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom