Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Early Adopter
@Titanosaurus Araminta found your oshi!!!!

[doublepost cos unrelated to post above]

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
You just get more potential viewers but more often than not, only a small percentage will actively tune in.
the main demographic for shorts is zoomers and people with the attention span of a gold fish. These people aren't interested in streams they only want entertainment in short bursts. Personally I don't think shorts are good in the long run.
View attachment 10514
An interesting exchange I found from my mutuals on the maker of that animation
Ah yes the pot calling the kettle black
I don't know lads. It seems that through some fish magic we have entered a doomed timeline. I want off this ride.
Pippa is starting to filter me hard, I think I'll just stick with Snorting Spooder, Lisa and Pekora.
Edit. Just to clarify, it feels like she started to cater to degenerates a little too much.
Agreed. I want to like Pippa, I really do but lately she she just irritates me. I think it is the catering to degenerates but I also don't vibe with her white trash mannerisms and habits.
Early on in this thread, someone was wondering what happend to lewdtuber Princess Cellesse. There's been some activity on her YT recently

Im going to go fucking schizo mode. I think women who do shit like this should be killed in mine craft and real life

pururun

This is a thought that's been on my mind for awhile, with how Gura and Kronii's past lives were, I am genuinely shocked that Dakooters hasn't reappeared as a vtuber. She did the same kind of short form, anime fan centric joke content and hasn't posted a new video in 2 years. I always kind of expected her to show up in the vtuber sphere, but it hasn't happened.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Bettel has never played this game before, why did he pick this? Even he doesn't know. Also he isn't able to use live2d for some reason.

He also scared management with his bit of his laggy intro last night and got in trouble because he didn't tell them. Extremely based.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Titanosaurus Araminta found your oshi!!!!

[doublepost cos unrelated to post above]

Araminta must be a troon, only males would get defensive about that.
OKAY, @Dazzle I watched her, she's entertaining and female.
Also Age: WRONG, Outside: WRONG, Araminta in WRONG region 🧩 :annoyedpippa: 🧩

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Kroney is playing one of the greatest games ever made

Man, I really loved that game. I was sad when Ina stopped playing it =( I doubt Kronii will finish it either, but one can hope.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Bettel has never played this game before, why did he pick this? Even he doesn't know. Also he isn't able to use live2d for some reason.
The Beethoven in the background certainly enhances the experience.

Early Adopter
Araminta must be a troon, only males would get defensive about that.
Also Age: WRONG, Outside: WRONG, Araminta in WRONG region 🧩 :annoyedpippa: 🧩
nah shes like kirsche, check her out shes cool

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
The Beethoven in the background certainly enhances the experience.
Gavis Bettel's scuffed existence mixed with Beethoven is a match made in heaven, I hope he keeps it with these banger background music choices. Deepfried elevator music, Beethoven for Bettel disaster gameplay? What's next? Chopin's Nocturnes while Bettel almost kills himself via handcam?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Nayruchuuu just raided Charlotte X Bear's stream. Charlotte is hoping to joing Laponkotsu's toontown stream.

Kalion

:)
Nayruchuuu just raided Charlotte X Bear's stream. Charlotte is hoping to joing Laponkotsu's toontown stream.
I don't know if Char knows that Lapin had a menhera attack and canceled it.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Bettel has fucking weird eating habits. Saying sushi is the size of a golf ball and that he wants to cut it up in slices. Weird ass clown.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Bettel has fucking weird eating habits. Saying sushi is the size of a golf ball and that he wants to cut it up in slices. Weird ass clown.
Gavis "Microwave" Bettel can't put sushi into a microwave for 3 minutes, so he'll light the house on fire somehow if he tries to eat it. So maybe he is better off with his ice cream breakfast and bed burgers.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I don't know if Char knows that Lapin had a menhera attack and canceled it.

This is why you don't go cold turkey while quitting mold.
1673578079271.png

Bug Eater

Rosemi is once again about to put her digestive and immune systems to the test, by eating food that is old enough to go to school.
Pretty sure this will be a US MRE (very exotic to her Canadian tastebuds)

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Not sure if this was mentioned before or not:
1673580259328.png
1673580223466.png
twitter (reply)| a

In order to cope with the consequences of their erroneous military/political decisions recently, the German govt has instructed its citizens to shower less. I imagine Austria has issued similar commands to their citizens. article
Perhaps our smelly orca can bond with the smelly brainwashed chimken over this.

European Civilization is in decline. Stay safe out there, friends.

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
In 9 mins Mumei will go live with switch sports and a small announcement. My guess is its probably just her being next in line for casual outfits and the date that’s getting revealed.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Rosemi is once again about to put her digestive and immune systems to the test, by eating food that is old enough to go to school.
Pretty sure this will be a US MRE (very exotic to her Canadian tastebuds)

The day I get Steve1989MREInfo collabing with a vtuber is the day I know the medium has truly made it. Rosemi would make a great partner for that kind of stream.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
This is a thought that's been on my mind for awhile, with how Gura and Kronii's past lives were, I am genuinely shocked that Dakooters hasn't reappeared as a vtuber. She did the same kind of short form, anime fan centric joke content and hasn't posted a new video in 2 years. I always kind of expected her to show up in the vtuber sphere, but it hasn't happened.

Dakooters has to be nearly mid-30s now. So.. no way there's any escaping from the effects of HRT and aging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom