"I shit myself so much I died"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I forget the name of it, but I remember hearing about people in Japan having a certain fetish for fucked up misaligned teeth, and some people will get surgery to align their teeth like that.

I'm not bored enough to look it up, but you can.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Snaggletooth, or yaeba in japan, is what your talking about, and it isn't limited to Japan. Many people here think it can be cute to, depending on the end result, example:
avril-lavigne.jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wish dental hygiene education was a thing in japanese schools.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230112-180543-073.png

Looks like the L4D2 collab is gonna get pushed back as well as her other streams for the week, hope the best for the pon wolf and her family emergency situation

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Bettel's wasp story brings entirely new meaning to his "Unleash the beeeeees" bit and the brief existence of his Bettel's "Beenation". Clearly this means we need to combine every concept into one mascot. Tomatoes, Cows, and Bees. It'll be the perfect cursed abomination, fitting for Tempus DLC's Joker.

Also what the fuck Dez?

What the fuck Flayon and Bettel?

This actually makes complete sense with Hakka's character.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 10514
An interesting exchange I found from my mutuals on the maker of that animation
Ugh. Honestly I really hate of everyone playing mental gymnastics about what a loli is.

Ina's goal with the new pokemon game is to complete the pokedex. RIP @Takodachi.
View attachment 10541
:whatastory:

For real though, I love spear boomer and his antics and he did have a great way of breaking the ice in his debut, but Shiinas was arguably the most memorable debut clip I've seen and her entire debut stream went very smoothly compared to 99% of vtubers imo. They're all somewhat cringe but she made it fun.
Shiina's debut has been one of my favs but I Kobo took the win for me.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
No mentions of Vesper talking about "hiking Mt Tako"?

It's Takao, but he sure pronounced it Tako

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
No mentions of Vesper talking about "hiking Mt Tako"?

It's Takao, but he sure pronounced it Tako
Because "Mount Tako" isn't a mountain, its a hill. So we can presume that Vesper is just misspeaking like the filthy gaijin that he is.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Because "Mount Tako" isn't a mountain, its a hill. So we can presume that Vesper is just misspeaking like the filthy gaijin that he is.
That's a new way to call Ina flat, I suppose.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

Lia continues her Sonic deep dives by learning about that one comic artist.

Also the caramel idol is in VIETNAM.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
MOUSEY’S BIRTHDAY PART 2! IKZZZ! It’s for the longer stream.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Juna is rating food. Ought to be a gold mine for the culinary catastrophes thread :smugina:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's playing a game, I think it's horror but I'm not sure.

During Zatsu Shiina, tells a story about bringing a Naruto plushy to a 6th grade camp and being alienated for it, but then to repeatedly hear the popular girls in the bunk above her comment loudly about sticking fingers in each other butts (just a prank bro) and feeling relieved she wasn't popular :shiinastare: This leads to a discussion about thread worms and poor hygiene. Shiina then tells a story about getting scabies from sharing a room with 10 other 16yo girls at a Con and the horrific treatment to cure it. Nasty girls! Get away from my past Memaw!
:vomitdrawer:I doubt anything in the horror game will compare.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Oh, man, another Lia stream that I'm on the edge of my seat for. I absolutely love these streams she's doing. (Hopefully this one involves less watermelon anal insertion.)

Quick summary on this guy: He was the writer of the long-running Sonic comic published by Archie who, due to a lack of oversight from Sega or Archie, ended up taking the story into some really bizarre directions involving characters merging with each other, alternate dimensions, complex romantic relationships with allusions that the characters were bonking off-screen, etc. He loved Knuckles and spun off dozens and dozens of other echidna characters. Eventually Sega saw what was happening and had Archie dump him and reboot the comic continuity into something more akin to what you would expect from brightly-colored animal friends fighting robots, but Penders, with delusions of grandeur, started doing crowdfunding to continue making comics about his echidna OCs, prompting legal attention from Archie. (I probably misremembered half of these details but it's something like that.)
I remember Yuni Luna went of on a tangent about this guy.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Axel in the most Axel way possible said he'd be the "spicy he (Altare) is missing in his life" (paraphrasing), after they talked about their love lives, and he is the only one who doesn't understand exactly what he just said and what it could imply. He really is a dense harem protagonist, I thought those people were just anime characters and can't exist in real life, but in a way Axel is an anime character so...

Edit: Axel's answer to all medical issues: "Go outside." "Go fix yourself." "Its only gaslighting if they find out." Doctor Gladiator indeed.

Edit 2: Axel is going to get this vod nuked I swear if he keeps talking. His opinions on gaslighting and cheating are something else.

Axel: "If you're going to cheat, don't marry or have kids."

Altare: "How about don't cheat?"

Axel: "Well yeah...but..."

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Lia continues her Sonic deep dives by learning about that one comic artist.

Sometimes Lia desperately needs a wrangler because she is severely distracted from the point of this stream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom