Early Adopter
Ward Security

I really, really like the eel. :kaelaapprob:

Fku9YAOaEAE3bqY.jpg

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It is almost time!

Also, casu marsu is literally maggot turds. All these articles I'm looking at avoid mentioning it, and just say 'the digestive action of the maggots give the cheese it's creamy texture' or other garbage like that.
Just come out with it and call it maggot poop.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Yukhoe on the other hand is really just steak tartare but you usually eat it with fried glass noodles, raw egg, pine nuts and then dunk it in mayo. If you don't like mayo, like me, you can do a Yukhoe Bibimbap and slap it on some rice, season with ganjang, and add some sliced pears to it.
The Bibimbap version sounds rather good, but I'm biased towards liking a variety of stuff in a bowl.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Tempus HQ collab starting.

Axel: "Remember this moment!"
Clip: MAGNI SCREAMING
Altare: That could be a solo stream, that's just how he sounds!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Tempus HQ collab starting.

Axel just flashed his browser on stream lmao

Magni: "You showed your whole ass head on stream, thats probably not as bad now"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Call me immature but I don't like any raw proteins, something in my brain just screams "YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE!" and i involuntarily gag, not even sushi. My steaks are always well done, so are any egg dishes.

I'm also the kind of person who reheats leftovers so maybe I'm just weird.
Lol /vt/ spends years claiming all of their favorite chuubas are /here/ but all they get is the fucking dingo, this feels like some kind of cosmic retribution ngl.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Call me immature but I don't like any raw proteins, something in my brain just screams "YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE!" and i involuntarily gag, not even sushi. My steaks are always well done, so are any egg dishes.
I can kind of understand raw meats (I love sushi, but hate raw oysters), but well done steak?!

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Axel can make his own fake rrats and no one would ever know it is him. Remember that whenever rrats about Axel are made. Axel's overclocked CPU has the power of supercomputer when it is focused on reading people or gaslighting. With the power of insider information he is undefeatable. Doctor Tensai should never be underestimated.
I can kind of understand raw meats (I love sushi, but hate raw oysters), but well done steak?!
Whenever I think of someone having well done steak, I think of this classic moment from the shouty chef.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
It is almost time!

10 minutes left.

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!
I choose both, watching Wiwa until the costume is being revealed (so probs 30 min). Then hopping into IRyS until the until is fully revealed. (going to also try to see the ending of the 3D reveal)

Btw, how long are these reveals usually?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!
I choose both, watching Wiwa until the costume is being revealed (so probs 30 min). Then hopping into IRyS until the until is fully revealed. (going to also try to see the ending of the 3D reveal)

I can understand 3D reveals because they usually sing and do other things but outfit reveals are almost always a skip from me. I know it is the point but vtubers always manage to drag out 2 mins of me scrubbing the video afterwards into 1+ hour streams.

Piarro

Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it
Ewiwa 3d reveal is a giant skit apparently, model is very good. Maybe they develope it with a narrative linking it to Pomu's and Finana's
Ok no, concert time

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"I ride my jannies."
- Kirsche 2023
Bossman on suicide watch.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
SHE'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL GUYS!
sometimes i forget Petra was a utaite.
PLASTIC LOVE!

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

Eh, I'll watch Ewiwa here. Outfit reveals are just biding as much time as they can for as many viewers possible while fucking around. The only important part is the actual reveal which is 5 minutes of the 30-60 minute stream. You can just look at the screenshots that will be spammed here =P

Edit: Her model is smooth as fuck though. Very clean. They even made her room background a complete 3D space.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I hate outfit reveal streams, but it is IRyS, so I must watch.

Elira's 3D looks great, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom