"Did I just see a Panda with a penis"Pippa's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I can understand 3D reveals because they usually sing and do other things but outfit reveals are almost always a skip from me. I know it is the point but vtubers always manage to drag out 2 mins of me scrubbing the video afterwards into 1+ hour streams.
I totally agree. I've come up with a solution.
2023-01-13_191113.jpg

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The Tempus boys are planning a cooking stream versus (Altare and Magni vs Axel and Vesper) for their 6 month anniversary, Vesper and Axel both said they are planning to be wasted for it as a handicap
the final yab where Vesper accidentaly stabs Axel on stream while dressed in Samurai Armor ikz

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Axel can make his own fake rrats and no one would ever know it is him. Remember that whenever rrats about Axel are made. Axel's overclocked CPU has the power of supercomputer when it is focused on reading people or gaslighting. With the power of insider information he is undefeatable. Doctor Tensai should never be underestimated.
It's all fun and games being in your own chan threads until they find you out and start hate-obsessing over you ala La+.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Have mild nightmare fuel.

Attachments

• 1673659175135.png
    1673659175135.png
    837 KB · Views: 35

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Axel's vod is gone immediately, I expect every Axel vod to just get nuked at this point. You gotta watch every Axel stream live, you never know when Axel will just nuke his vod into orbit!

this shit

fuck it
The ritual moment when ID and KR must give their respect to the EN that debuted after them and got 3D models before

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I hate outfit reveal streams, but it is IRyS, so I must watch.

Elira's 3D looks great, though.
I didn’t expect multiple people to say they hate them tbh.
I can understand 3D reveals because they usually sing and do other things but outfit reveals are almost always a skip from me. I know it is the point but vtubers always manage to drag out 2 mins of me scrubbing the video afterwards into 1+ hour streams.
I like the slow reveal. Allows me to take everything in better.

In other words, the edging is the best part

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Bug Eater

The ritual moment when ID and KR must give their respect to the EN that debuted after them and got 3D models before
I thought it was nice that Hana would've been the first from the overseas branches to have her 3d debut, shit happens I guess.
Overall I'm just glad that the girls got theirs before Luxiem did :smugselen:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I can't believe they spoiled Lazulight's 3D already...

Untitled.png

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
For a second I thought IRyS showed fan art of the trans flag as her Kimono. Almost lost my shit.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Lazulight 3D :SelenHAHAhere:
Lazulight3d.jpeg
And Oliver is there too.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I didn’t expect multiple people to say they hate them tbh.
The problem is the same with debut. They have to pad them out to an hour and a lot of it is just a waste of time or same thing, show predictions. Like the art is usually nice or funny with predictions, but everyone does them and it got old.

Which us why Millie's 12 hour old outfit reveal is so funny since it was taking the piss out of them.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Axel's vod is gone immediately, I expect every Axel vod to just get nuked at this point. You gotta watch every Axel stream live, you never know when Axel will just nuke his vod into orbit!
/MANS/ is also going completely psychotic right now, alternating between "GTFO DINGO" and total disbelief.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This rap battle is so stupid lol

I love it. :SelenHAHAhere:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Just like Grimmi I see.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Gotta say, Elira's 3D model looks fantastic.

Even Pippa would have to give it up for a model of that quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom