"Sakana roleplayed as a Starcraft turret when he was 9"Himemiya Rie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, I'm conflicted on it. It'll probably grow on me, it's just so busy.
Still better than Ina's party outfit.

Also, that was fun, see you all for next year's outfit.

soap suds

I don't really know how to express how happy and proud I feel. I've watched Elira since the beginning, so I know how much she loves being a vtuber and how much time and dedication she puts in. She has loved Nijisanji for a while, so it must have been surreal for her to get in, and an even bigger surprise when she was told she was getting her 3D. She's worked so hard, and I couldn't be happier seeing her sing and have fun doing these little skits. I won't lie and say there were streams of tears coming out of my eyes, but they did get misty when I thought about how happy and excited she was to be able to have this opportunity, and I hope she continues to be a happy dragon.

Screenshot (23).png

Horo7618

No one in particular
"Hornaments" is wrong, but "Horny earings" is ok or what? That woman's brain is a mystery...
and of course she stuck with "hornaments" after saying that....

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Too much going on tonight at the same time >.<

Funny Man is playing Phasmo.

Yuko will be making sussy noises.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I rather like Irys's outfit, it's on the edge of being too busy andwould be perfect if you can remove just an item or three. And change the hair to her default one, I'm just not a fan of twin tails.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Finally caught up again from Froot reaping what she sowed, and her mom entering the fray. Currently dual-streaming Pippa and Yuko Yurei, and it seems like Yuko's already tired from Ring Fit even though she just started setting it up. Since she also failed the IQ test the other day, she might need one of her genmates to help take care of her at some point. At the end of the day, content is content, and she's full of it - as long as she doesn't accidentally injure herself along the way.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
"The paparazzi, they won't get off of me!" - IRyS 2023

I don't know how to do the quote thing on the site.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
"The paparazzi, they won't get off of me!" - IRyS 2023

I don't know how to do the quote thing on the site.
I’ll process quotes late tomorrow. If it’s not there I’ll break my rule and add it myself.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I never watch so I never actually took notice before; but Elira has yaoi hands. That was a jolt of surprise scrolling past the screenshots.

The IRyS kimono's not bad, not a huge fan of kimonos in general because the shape is almost always the same just with a different pattern, the wrap-around wings and crazy belt add some nice details, BUT I really do like the face/hair/accessories and that's the most important part.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Call me immature but I don't like any raw proteins, something in my brain just screams "YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE!" and i involuntarily gag, not even sushi. My steaks are always well done, so are any egg dishes.

I'm also the kind of person who reheats leftovers so maybe I'm just weird.

Lol /vt/ spends years claiming all of their favorite chuubas are /here/ but all they get is the fucking dingo, this feels like some kind of cosmic retribution ngl.

I can handle sushi, but I don't think I could handle truly raw red meat which is a weird stance to take when I'll order blue steak. A lot of places can't really, or flat won't, do blue though. I'm with you on eggs, cook that shit until it's a solid. Snotty eggs are a gross fucking texture and I feel like it's also a waste when 10% of the egg is just a smear on the plate because it's semi-liquid.

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!
I choose both, watching Wiwa until the costume is being revealed (so probs 30 min). Then hopping into IRyS until the until is fully revealed. (going to also try to see the ending of the 3D reveal)

Btw, how long are these reveals usually?

SuperCHAD move: I didn't watch either. I'll watch IRyS's reveal VOD first, then Elira's 3D, at a time when it's more convenient for me.

I totally agree. I've come up with a solution.
View attachment 10673

This but without the PIP.

I never said WHAT part of Sana it was meant to represent :smugrys:

The void she left behind in our hearts when she went to explore the far reaches of the universe without us.
:gunpeko:

I don't really know how to express how happy and proud I feel. I've watched Elira since the beginning, so I know how much she loves being a vtuber and how much time and dedication she puts in. She has loved Nijisanji for a while, so it must have been surreal for her to get in, and an even bigger surprise when she was told she was getting her 3D. She's worked so hard, and I couldn't be happier seeing her sing and have fun doing these little skits. I won't lie and say there were streams of tears coming out of my eyes, but they did get misty when I thought about how happy and excited she was to be able to have this opportunity, and I hope she continues to be a happy dragon.

View attachment 10695

Look at this fag loving his oshi haha. Sorry chum we're only here to talk shit about how bad they are at games, liveposting pipikin and skirting around openly lusting for appendage extremities, not showing emotions at their career milestones. Someone get this redditor their updoots and send them along.

Thats cool and all, but when are we getting a corpo chuuba leaking this place or the homeland on stream (hardmode no Phase Connect).

February 15th 1647 EST You'll know it when you see it. Wouldn't that be some shit if it happened though?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I never watch so I never actually took notice before; but Elira has yaoi hands. That was a jolt of surprise scrolling past the screenshots.

The IRyS kimono's not bad, not a huge fan of kimonos in general because the shape is almost always the same just with a different pattern, the wrap-around wings and crazy belt add some nice details, BUT I really do like the face/hair/accessories and that's the most important part.
I mean, some are slightly different, I like those that expose their legs (Gura, Bae, Matsuri, etc) even though they're not faithful to the actual kimono design.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Damn the detail on that fucking kimono is absurd. A bit too busy for my taste but I am still in awe at how much detail it has. Gotta watch the 3d after Shiina ends.

Reimu doing this tomorrow. I wonder if HolostarsÑ going full ES on chat prompted her to do some Spanish. It's the 2nd Spanish stream she does this week and from what I remember she rarely does any Spanish streams.

soap suds

She has a singular yaoi hand. The other one is normal. Well, both are actually normal, it's just that the huge one is the size it is because of her dragon glove.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
SuperCHAD move: I didn't watch either. I'll watch IRyS's reveal VOD first, then Elira's 3D, at a time when it's more convenient for me.
Another VOD life bro. There are dozens of us.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I mean, some are slightly different, I like those that expose their legs (Gura, Bae, Matsuri, etc) even though they're not faithful to the actual kimono design.
Yeah, when she pointed out the slit down at the bottom I was hoping for some leg. Those are definitely the exception rather than the norm, though.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.