"I think TEMPUS needs to become an animal, since we have foxes, squirrels, kobo, birds, and mouse"Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Just joined and, gigaCHAD, mega based
Screenshot - 2023-01-08T112726.119.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Panko live :)

are there any games for two people BESIDES a way out? like holy shit girls play anything else? I've already seen this game like 50 times i dont want to make it 51

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The dingo is entering his MMO phase.
I haven't played since the second expansion and seeing the boys playing really makes me want to start again. Ugh...I don't have enough time for this shit haha.

Heavensward is pretty good, Stormblood I also liked but it's a low point for a lot of people. Shadowbringers and Endwalker is some top tier story and this is coming from someone that pretty explicitly avoids getting into story games. It's a rough start for people getting into it from the beginning because ARR is a bit of a slog but if they hold out to the end of ARR it picks up. I really look forward to seeing people familiar with FF as a broader series get into the game though, it's such a treat for longtime fans to see all the referential content and Axel is that guy in Tempus that I think could really appreciate it. Especially with him saying he loves FF5 Gilgamesh, I absolutely need him to see the Gilgamesh battles from early Hildebrand questlines.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
thanks godzilla for extensive pippa archiving
Well archiving is ok for us, but surely vtubers earn some money from VODs as well it is hard to grow your audience if anything your create is restricted. This can do hit clippers as well.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
The dingo is entering his MMO phase.
I haven't played since the second expansion and seeing the boys playing really makes me want to start again. Ugh...I don't have enough time for this shit haha.

Game has a lot "damsel in distress" and those damsels sometimes dying. It's be a hard time to our dingo boy with savior complex ^_^

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
are there any games for two people BESIDES a way out? like holy shit girls play anything else? I've already seen this game like 50 times i dont want to make it 51
As someone who grew up playing as much coop as possible, I know that feeling. I'd almost rather they chat with a single player game sometimes if they want something with a story and the gameplay isn't super engaging (I don't care for A Way Out's personally). The minigames in the game could easily be covered by any party game a la Mario Party.

That said, if they're having a good time, no need to stop them.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Game have really a lot "damsel in distress" and those damsels sometimes dying. It's be a hard time to our dingo boy with savior complex ^_^
Dingo is going to love and hate Stormblood if he ever gets to it.

The biggest problem for him (beyond the sheer length as Stormblood would take about 80 or so hours to see) is FF14 uses some pretty I'll say "challenging" English so I can see Axel getting confused very often. This man didn't even know what objection meant, now he needs to understand Urianger and phrases like "I'll see you anon."

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I've stopped by to drop my 5 cents regarding new Tempus boys.

Gavis Bettel
Not even in hell is there a soul more tormented than this ill-fated jester. Surprisingly pleasant to listen to. Likes Golden Kamuy, based. He's probably going to play copious amounts of Apex and Overwatch, not based. His creations will take up a significant portion of the Cullinary Catastrophies thread.

Machina x Flayon
Why do I feel like I'm young once again, watching Gurren Lagann for the first time in my life? Started by hollerin' at Magni for butting into his shit, nice. For a second I thought he listed "crushing peepees" as a hobby, because he clearly doesn't have one. Likes Grisaia, so he's either a perv or a cannibal. If he was a girl, I'd probably be head over heels for him, is that how our @Takodachi felt about Kagami Kira?

Banzoin Hakka
Let me get this straight - we have this wuxia-looking guy, with this faux-chinese background, he sings like a death metal vocalist, starts speaking in the language of La Chancla, and then gets bitchslapped by Yagoo. Doesn't like soy. His speech pattern sounds weird to me, as if he was having episodes of sudden aggression every 4-5 sentences. Reminds me of Vulkan from Bruva's TTSD series, minus the russian accent:

Is that how all latrinos speak?

Josuji Shinri
Oh.

He's the EN Kagami Oga I've been waiting for; the Vtuber with a voice that scratches my brain.

...itadakimasu.

I'm going to listen to his cover of Daddy Daddy Doo while laying in bed before sleep and it's not even a good cover.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
RIP Mika's career
Screenshot - 2023-01-08T121033.066.png
they're spitting facts though

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The duck rarely cries but damn does it hit when she does. I already know who I'm rooting for next year.

Tired Taxpayer

I know she says she has no opinion but damn that seems like a nice burn, she also malded about not having merch while she had been a vtuber for a long time. I wonder if all the stuff she talked about will get the video privated or if the managers will take it as a joke.

image_2023-01-08_131010676.png

Edit: derp didn't noticed Nolan had posted it too, I need to sleep.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Found some more worksafe art Blue The Bone has done of other Holos
_retro__gawr_gura__hololive__by_bluethebone_de74ppc-fullview.jpg

4329480cb7409b3c07ee159f764477aa.jpeg

78cd8a4fbba2d18e4f0d4809e9dfdd9b.jpeg

And one while clothed is a bit more risque

1b9ad98f9533dd7f3a060e18850a80d9.jpeg

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
"Let's see what the OG Tempus boys are saying about their new guild...mates...oh..."

Vesper's reaction sums it up with the typo.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
"Let's see what the OG Tempus boys are saying about their new guild...mates...oh..."

I expect Magni & Flayon nyotaimori fanarts to be born out of this.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Ina will return in 3.5 hours from now.

I'm surprised by how much she was missed, not just by her fans and by her coworkers, but the gaping hole in the HoloEN schedule in the middle of the day, the lack of Ina clips, the way she stopped showing up in Kiara's chat as she's starting to prep her stream, not hearing her voice in call-ins...

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
I expect Magni & Flayon nyotaimori fanarts to be born out of this.
So which pairing will win out in the end? Will shipping wars around Magni begin?

Altmond or Flaymond? Rio is the NTR choice.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is that how all latrinos speak?
Not really, his speech is very "Northern central american" mixed with americisms, energetic and heavily accented. His accent actually makes him sound a bit homosexual but i doubt that's the case, listen to sr. pelo speak english and he's the same deal. I figure a bit of it is also just pure stress, compared to the other 3 he seems like the one who has the least streaming experience and the nervousness manifested in more dead air and crazy laughing and screaming.

As for the model, i could bet he chose that one himself, latinos are very fucking chuuni.

I could give my opinions on each one but i don't plan to watch any of their streams, since i haven't watched a full stream in months. I'm more in it just for the community happenings.
Now that we have the first HoloÑ, it begins.

View attachment 10200
Tweet
Wife knows what we want

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Rosemi is live and playing Pokemon. She’s almost done the game it seems.

Speaking of Pogeymanz and Neejees

:selenpointandlaugh:Goddamnit Enna

Fau

Now that we have the first HoloÑ, it begins.

ñeñe.png

Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom