"Wait... what?"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
It sounds similar to Corpse Husband but I don't think it's the same guy.

Edit; Okay now that I hear his actual voice and not his batman impression, definitely not Corpse...or is it? I'm going to have to relisten to that dude.
If he is Lex Parte I think he was the same one people thought would be Hex in Niji but it turned out he wasn't, I think.
Hex has some competition now lol
Like any female I like men with deep voices, but only if the voice is attached to a smart intellectual who calls me stupid, not a gay dude.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I was expecting to wake up to quite a few pages. But still 10 pages less than Pippa Feet Posting arch. :yagoocry:
This asylum nearly reached critical mass when pippa feet posting was going down, and somehow we keep going full circle and end back up at animal/dog fucking as a topic here in some shape or form.
Can @The Proctor take us out back and tell us about the rabbits already, this experiment needs to end. :gunpeko:

UberSoldat

Man, I don't know what I'm expecting, but every time a new dude is debuting I hope against hope that the favorite game section is actually going to have some out-of-left-field shit like STALKER, EYE, Deus Ex, or like Serious Sam or something. But it never happens. I think Vesper's FTL obsession was almost there, but it really feels like it's always the same 15-20 games that get listed off.
Reimu recently played Siberian Mayhem up to the last level (she's very unskilled to say the least) and Selen played First Encounter to completion a little over a month after debut, if you're interested.

Vtubers playing the OG Deus Ex is going to be something to watch, that's for sure.

The issue with STALKER is that the game displays the name of your user profile when saving, and that name can't be changed through normal means iirc. Streaming the game safely means either having a "neutral" profile name or creating a new profile entirely, or being smart with the stream layout and hiding the part of the screen that displays the save notification. STALKER also has a steep learning curve and demands patience. The long travel times of the first game and the overall jank and BS difficulty spikes of Clear Sky certainly don't help either. Overall, it's not really a stream-friendly game imo.

But I am in the same boat when it comes to Vtubers trying out other games, especially ones I've played myself. I'm pretty sure it doesn't end up being the case most of the time due to the popularity of those 15-20 games in the first place. The harsh reality is that the "streamer's game of the week" attracts more viewers than other titles.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Vtubers playing the OG Deus Ex is going to be something to watch, that's for sure.

I have some news for you, if you didn't know.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

chihirogumi

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
It would be great if the style that Shinri has on the cover was the design of his model and not what he has now :depressedtako:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Rrat cleaning and talking about the trip with the IRyS.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
This looks like an interesting off collab sleepover

Very cultured stream ^_^

8wyv9ub1cz061.png

Some other clips
Hologra yearly top 10 by A-chan

Slap queen Fauna

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
The sheer joy Shiina gets from a random crab. Amiya collab when?

Meanwhile, chat:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Looks like Bae wanted to join the Mario Kart tournament, but they had already planned their Kyoto trip schedule which conflicted with it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

lvl8

Tenma is live right now on Twitch.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
When I was here the last time we were around page 1360, expect the next Recap to be somewhat less meaty, lol. Still, don't want to loose what we have, I need to comb through that Tenma discussion.

Anyway, here's Pippa the false vtuber expert. Imagine not knowing 100+ people with foreign names who don't speak your language, smh

Also Risu is back! The hole in the ceiling is not fixed yet, but she is ready!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The dingo is entering his MMO phase.
I haven't played since the second expansion and seeing the boys playing really makes me want to start again. Ugh...I don't have enough time for this shit haha.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Another form of video apocalypse for vtubers incoming once the system rescans their older videos?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

>Crayon
LMAO, this fucking girl
>baby girl
oh no

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty