"I think I used all of the PON stock in 2023 already"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Tempus DnD finale in 10. Time to see if Magni gets his comeuppance.
He does not.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nene getting in on that overseas hype after yesterday's debuts

zxcvb3456.png

Replenish your HP with Shiina's laughter

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Late again, but my opinions on the new Tempus boys (in 10 words or less):
GAVIS BETTEL: Actually pretty funny. Reminds me of Kermit. Good potential.
MACHINA X FLAYON: Fulfilled my expectations and exceeded them. Great voice, great taste. seriously, including TWEWY, Persona 2/3 and DeSu1 on your favorites list is a shortcut to winning my heart
BANZOIN HAKKA: Funny chuuni energy, great singer. Somehow, I remembered highschool spanish.
JOSUIJI SHINRI: Scared at first, won me over. Chad boomer, EN Oga?

Yeah, it wasn't perfect, but near the end of that first collab I could see them getting more comfortable. They definitely have potential and I'm excited to see them interact with the OG boys.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Tempus DnD finale in 10. Time to see if Magni gets his comeuppance.
He does not.

View attachment 10202

Once they started running, this is what I was thinking about Curiobot:
5a1adc50-5a28-4f9b-a89b-f077c0bec23c_text.gif

Those goblin from the last episode could have been heroes and saved the rest of the world from the menace of Curiobot, but they were too cowardly and didn't stick around long enough to finish the job when they had the chance. :yagoocry:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I have some news for you, if you didn't know.

So .is corpos are going to have to put up with the "perms" nonsense too? :inaunravel:

are there any games for two people BESIDES a way out? like holy shit girls play anything else? I've already seen this game like 50 times i dont want to make it 51

There's It Takes Two, the one where the bickering parents are turned into dolls, but I'm kinda sick of seeing that one too. There's the Portal 2 co-op mode, and another game where both players play as robots but in a top-down view - I'm forgetting the title. Isn't there also one where both players play as one end of a long dog with heads at both ends?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
another game where both players play as robots but in a top-down view - I'm forgetting the title. Isn't there also one where both players play as one end of a long dog with heads at both ends?
Biped and Phogs. Also overplayed, but not as much as the other two. We just need more 2 player co-op games to release.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Dingo is going to love and hate Stormblood if he ever gets to it.

The biggest problem for him (beyond the sheer length as Stormblood would take about 80 or so hours to see) is FF14 uses some pretty I'll say "challenging" English so I can see Axel getting confused very often. This man didn't even know what objection meant, now he needs to understand Urianger and phrases like "I'll see you anon."

Urianger is going to kill this poor dog. I'm a language fag and some of his dialogue needs defoliant to get through the flowery bullshit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Gaze upon this hag and her (mostly) excellent taste in cartoons.

pururun

Gaze upon this hag and her (mostly) excellent taste in cartoons.
What's up with Kiara being so dismissive of the classics? Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, and Courage are great at any age. Doraemon is too.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
What's up with Kiara being so dismissive of the classics? Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, and Courage are great at any age. Doraemon is too.
Orange woman bad.

More seriously (... though really, her being outright dismissive of the shows she knows didn't exactly raise my opinion of her), Kiara's very much an idol otaku with some degree of adjacent experience with other Japanese media and absolutely nothing else:

If there is any person in the world who you could say 'Bugs Bunny' to and only get a blank stare in response, it's her.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Getting ready for the tako princess return stream:

capy love by @na_shi_en.jpg

capybara therapy by @chrone_co.PNG

coconut doggy by @wersman2.jpg

capy break by @decrilus.png

capy potion by @mpien6.jpg

Long may she reign.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's not an animated rendition of a Germanic Classic Fable where a child gets horribly mutilated and sold into demon slavery for not eating his vegetables, so it doesn't fly with her.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
She's weeb, nuff said.

Disappointing no Looney Tunes mentioned, and we're talking the old fashion, good Looney Tunes, not whatever bullshit gets aired from it nowadays.
OG Looney Tunes > OG Tom and Jerry.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Orange woman bad.

More seriously (... though really, her being outright dismissive of the shows she knows didn't exactly raise my opinion of her), Kiara's very much an idol otaku with some degree of adjacent experience with other Japanese media and absolutely nothing else:

If there is any person in the world who you could say 'Bugs Bunny' to and only get a blank stare in response, it's her.

I find it kind of crazy she's so dismissive of it when anime is made by autistic men for children, while cartoons are made by professionals and try to make it so the parents watching those with their kids don't want to rip their eyes off.
Though this might be some strange euro brain moment where she finds it shameful someone watches shows she watched as a kid and doesn't realize it's the same in Japan. And the regular Euro, much like the regular Jap will just look at you questioningly if you bring up a kid's show, asking themselves why the fuck you are still watching that.

Not A Vampire

No, sir, no vampires here
1673207482965.png

If you're curious, his idea of humor is 'haha penis word funny'.

It's gotten to a point where he has included it in some group covers because it was his whole thing and there was a point in time where he would @ everyone in discord groups just to say 'penis'. So if you're someone who isn't into peepeepoopoo jokes, you're possibly shit out of luck with him.

Also I returned from being in the shadows. Hi.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She's weeb, nuff said.

Disappointing no Looney Tunes mentioned, and we're talking the old fashion, good Looney Tunes, not whatever bullshit gets aired from it nowadays.
OG Looney Tunes > OG Tom and Jerry.

This guy likes both, it seems.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Went away to touch grass over the weekend. Came back to 40 fucking pages to catch up on. WTF happened here?

CHASE IS LIKELY AN ANIMAL ABUSER AND MIGHT BE AN ACTUAL, LITERAL ANIMAL FUCKER.
(Thread
HERE)
:kaijesssus:
Can someone explain this meme to me? I've seen it around but never the original context.

Sena Bonbon posted this on her YouTube community feed thing: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxG1EMC5pgG4iG8wHEXHV0l_DE2CpAiq5m

View attachment 10068

I'm sorry, Sena fans, but that is the most fart-huffingest collection of literature I've ever seen in a single picture. Holy crap.
I like Senna but had to roll my eyes at Ayn Rand and Catcher in the Rye.
Here's the song esse's premiering

Nice sounding but doesn't quite do it for me. Wake me up when he covers something in the vein of Sepultura.
Ranma 1/2.

Ranma, ROD, Azumanga, Chromartie, YKK. :sanasmile: View attachment 10164
Question is, is he a based Nabiki/Kasumi enjoyer? Or is he a fucking filthy Shampoo bootlicker?

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
not to mention early seasons of spongebob hold up pretty well especially with those "You'll get this joke when you're older" level comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom