"How to know that it's time for a haircut: You sit down to use the restroom and feel your hair graze the top of your ass"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Orange woman bad.

More seriously (... though really, her being outright dismissive of the shows she knows didn't exactly raise my opinion of her), Kiara's very much an idol otaku with some degree of adjacent experience with other Japanese media and absolutely nothing else

If there is any person in the world who you could say 'Bugs Bunny' to and only get a blank stare in response, it's her.

Kiara barely knows Avatar. Now that’s a sin! That show is unironically the best.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Tempus DnD finale in 10. Time to see if Magni gets his comeuppance.
He does not.

View attachment 10202

That was fun all things considered, I had many "He can't keep getting away with it!!!!" moments, but overall it was a very good first arc and it has plenty of potential to develop considering they're just going to fuck off out of town asap depending on how much influence this noble woman has over the surrounding area. There is a very real chance this all comes back if they actually try to go back to town to sell their spoils, and this party feels greedy enough to try that to get the money now. You just need a couple of coincidences and some badly answered questions to make this all unravel.

"Hello I am from the church of X, you came from the Sunless Citadel did you not? Did you find a gnome named Erky Timbers?" Says some cleric from Erky's order.

"Excuse me Adventurers, you were hired by noble woman Y were you not? Do you have anything to report?" Says some guard coming to ask for a status report.

Many things can happen, and I'm here for it. Vesper said he is making his own setting going forward for this campaign where the sun never sets for some reason he refuses to explain, so I'll be interested to see what Vesper creates by himself. The boys all said they wanted to continue so we'll be seeing more.

I wonder what subclasses Altare and Axel will pick at level 3?

Altor feels like a Conquest or Vengeance Paladin at a glance, I'm guessing Altare would pick Vengeance because it does big damage and Altare is a dps player if it is between those two, Paladin has many options you can go with across a broad amount of playstyles and spectrums.

Axel I have no idea, I just hope he picks a good subclass because Rogue has a lot of really niche and suck ass subclasses that don't really accomplish a ton beyond feeling kind of thematic. If I had to guess he'll pick Swashbuckler, Swashbuckler fits the fencer playstyle he's running with. I'd personally suggest Arcane Trickster as it gives by far the best options for scout Rogues because spells are too good. It also favors melee Rogues, so it is perfect if Axel feels like managing spells.

CurioBOT bravely ran away away...

Takowednesday

Often seen, rarely heard.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
There's It Takes Two, the one where the bickering parents are turned into dolls, but I'm kinda sick of seeing that one too. There's the Portal 2 co-op mode, and another game where both players play as robots but in a top-down view - I'm forgetting the title. Isn't there also one where both players play as one end of a long dog with heads at both ends?
Cant they just play Halo co-op (like Magni and Ragus did) or Gears of Wars co-op?

Kiara barely knows Avatar. Now that’s a sin! That show is unironically the best.
Nickleodeon exclusive so chances are that it was never aired in her country. Hell I watched Avatar about 4 years ago. Originally thought it was one of those generic western shows trying to copy anime and fail at it that were coming out and never really paid any attention to it.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Chapipi with a karaoke of Japanese songs.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
Holy shit it been literal AGES since I've heard the opening BGM... Well I had to show up now, this is a special occasion to celebrate with the lads. :wah:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The priestess has returned. All is right with the world.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
IT'S HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HEARD THAT INTRO IT IS TAKOTIME ONCE AGAIN :inatiredl::inatiredl::inatiredl:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
This will probably get buried under Tako posting, but Axel is doing ring fit round 2 in about 6 hours. Axel better not bitch out, he better remember that mama Axel didn't raise no quitter!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Christ almighty did I miss this tako and her vibes :sanasmile:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Cant they just play Halo co-op (like Magni and Ragus did) or Gears of Wars co-op?
They can be fun in their own right, but I feel like "single-player games you can play with another person" don't really count as co-op games. A true co-op game should be impossible for a single person to play due to puzzles or battles which require at least one other player to complete.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
33k people
wew lad
1673212217435.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
They can be fun in their own right, but I feel like "single-player games you can play with another person" don't really count as co-op games. A true co-op game should be impossible for a single person to play due to puzzles or battles which require at least one other player to complete.
The thing is, there arent that many out there and they have been played to death at this point.

Its expected. Its been 3 months.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ina had to take a break for menhera, she's my wife's wife so i'm happy for her.
Honestly talents should have to take week-long mandated breaks every few months, menhera is one hell of a drug

Gura's simp army is bigger but i honestly think that the takos are probably the most loyal and dedicated fanbase in the EN side.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Shiina spotted superchatting Ina with well-wishes.

Shiina-exif-remove.jpeg

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom