Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
So much fun but I have to ask. Why no totsu? Will she do one later?
My hot take is that totsu machis are pretty boring like 95% of the time. The only time they are interesting is when it’s guests that are way out of left field.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Everyone complains about english being "THE WORST THING TO EVER EXIST" but nobody ever mentions which language they think would be a better global lingua franca, probably because they know all other languages have their own annoying quirks/downsides.
For my part i will say spanish is pretty easy to learn but the obligatory accentuation, lack of singular words for things and just general lesser versatily than english make it meh at best. Being fluent at both i find english much easier to use for expression, even if it is harder to learn.
Portuguese is like a more nonsensical spanish and french is absolutely bullshit.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Spanish is a goddamn nightmare for the british. Same with portuguese and italian. It's as if their mishapen mouths and cariose snaggle teeth naturally limit them from speaking any latinate language.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Everyone complains about english being "THE WORST THING TO EVER EXIST" but nobody ever mentions which language they think would be a better global lingua franca, probably because they know all other languages have their own annoying quirks/downsides.
The fucking genders in other languages are the worst thing ever. They serve no purpose, and there's usually no rule to help you know what gender something is. It's just an irritating fuckton of pointless memorization.

RGM-79S GM Spartan

Ground Mobile Suit
Pilot teaser look at that mech.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
The rest of the Tempus 2 shorts.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
'You guys think we were in Japan for 3D but actually the real reason is even crazier than that. So to everyone who's like 'I knew it!'...you don't know anything.'

I mean I'm hyped but also what the fuck could it possibly be where on their 3D debut announcement they're straight up like 'Man but those OTHER things though'.
Bone lengthing surgery? Cringe

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
For my part i will say spanish is pretty easy to learn but the obligatory accentuation, lack of singular words for things and just general lesser versatily than english make it meh at best. Being fluent at both i find english much easier to use for expression, even if it is harder to learn.
Portuguese is like a more nonsensical spanish and french is absolutely bullshit.
Clearly it should be Japanese. Filthy Gaijin should learn the language of the Samurai to obtain honor in this honorless world. Don't you love when Japan has like 5 words just to count with the same fucking number but only in specific contexts. BETTER REMEMBER WHICH JAPANESE SUFFIX IS FOR BIRDS, UMBRELLAS, AND PEOPLE WHEN YOU COUNT THEM FUCKO.

The rest of the Tempus 2 shorts.

Jester man seems like he's really trying to give it his all with this opportunity if he is truly some 2view suddenly thrusted in front of a large audience, he even built a new PC for his new Tempus gig according to his twitter posts. Mind you he built it just days before his debut, but hey it is the thought that counts.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Moom is making us jealous with the cute girl luck

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Another homeland update: Chase has been hardcore sperging out on the VTuber Lunacy Thread. Highlights include him attempting to contact Null (he was @'d in the thread too), him claiming that his obsession with bestiality is 'just a joke', and then comparing the Kiwi Farms to fucking Stormfront because he was getting heat for posting art of a pig fucking a woman.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pilot teaser look at that mech.

Imagine if this mofo actually has a whole mech Live2d, that would be unfathomably based but i don't think they would do it, such big rigs are usually laggy af and expensive, but he would become the largest holo chuuba by model size

Horo7618

No one in particular

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Kockoff Hanzo/Male Nina already has a cover ready to go, looks like he sings. The song he is covering is pretty catchy.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Not a thirstpost, Moona's response is just really funny. Moonibrow.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
ONE HOUR for some tournament streams to start
I will be watching okayu and kronii

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
So Magni actually had jury duty, but they had enough people by the time he showed up because he was late, so he got out of it as soon as he showed up. He just got done talking about it here.

Edit: He is continuing and he talked to some security guard about a parking pass and he asked the guy after showing his pass "Am I good?" and the guard said yes, and Magni presumed that meant that he could leave. So now he doesn't fully know and is just assuming without being directly told. Very smooth Maglord, see you in jail.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1673065867512.png
Funny haha I stole from Burnt Fish from the homeland thread.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Another homeland update: Chase has been hardcore sperging out on the VTuber Lunacy Thread. Highlights include him attempting to contact Null (he was @'d in the thread too), him claiming that his obsession with bestiality is 'just a joke', and then comparing the Kiwi Farms to fucking Stormfront because he was getting heat for posting art of a pig fucking a woman.
Absolutely shamefur dispray this one is, i wish daddy null had actually responded
SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD ALREADY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom