"Oh... fuck my Big Chungus life..."Eimi Isami

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Holy hell, Luna's gotten so unlucky every single race.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Gura seems to getting back into the swing, its kinda fun watching three streams and catching glimpses of her in them.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I only caught about 10% of the show live so for anyone else who didn’t see, Ame has a ‘ska-idol’ original song coming out.

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
This group has been super strong, goomba's gotta win this 5th track to have a chance.

Edit: and EN's hope are dashed better luck next year. :'(
Edit2: we dirty english speakers still have Reine, and she seems to be holding in her pee atm. She might get the power boost Gura got last year.

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Kotoka won her group in Niji mahjong and had good banter with her JP senpai. If she keeps doing stuff like this Scuddle's gonna go full parasocial.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Gura did well. B group competition was super tough.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Yeah group's strong. Suisei won as expected.

Now for group C, will Choco be able to defend her title?

dumb wings

I personally can't fathom Dez truly getting no punishment for his evil shit eventually just solely by circumstance unless Vesper becomes a total pussy. The reason murderhobos get owned is because their over aggression tends to provoke fights they can't win and that almost happened twice with the wyrmling and the goblin horde. Wyrmling is saved by Erky and the goblin was just horrible luck, a misread on a feature, and some marginally bad tactics that so happened to favor the party. I think Vesper was trying to give CurioBOT a very genuine chance at character development to try and convince Magni IC and OOC to change and well...its CurioBOT I guess.

I think where I disagree with Vesper's DMing is I think the rests are kind of horseshit, no fucking way you're long resting in there as their should be SOMETHING wondering about the fire from earlier to disrupt you, and the short rest next to the burning room with 8 goblins being next to it is not happening. Both of those are kind of bullshit and too game-y for my tastes. Also I think he's being inconsistent on how attack roll vs AC ties work as sometimes he made them hit and sometimes he didn't iirc, and the official rule is ties go to the defender which is could saved a one of his goblins at the end who was running when only Catxel was up.

Dez to me doesn't strike me as someone who's getting away with everything because Vesper is holding back, besides the rests and Erky being too nice, I think Magni has just been getting lucky enough to scrape by in these fights especially when Magni is literally just pew pewing Warlock and not at all abusing the depth of having a spell list. Maybe I'm coping, but I can't fathom this trend continuing too long where Dez can just keep getting revived and carried out. The boys aren't exactly abusing yo-yo healing tactics to compensate how many close fights they take and very likely the giant hulking death golem who keeps fucking with people will get a reputation (imo if I were DMing this stuff) overall and not be very welcomed. Or Dez will fail a deception roll or something on any important thing and get owned that way when he tells a too elaborate lie. Hell if Erky really gets fucked up and doesn't just die, I expect him to basically slander CurioBOT's name and that to get around as this is Vesper's setting after this dungeon. So depending on how relevant Erky's church is, then their is ways to make CurioBOT's actions hinder him within the world going forward.

I'm going to very likely keep watching regardless, because frankly seeing CurioBOT eventually suffer will be great and the dice will make him suffer eventually just by statistics, and Vesper can't keep shoving random Cleric NPCs to bail them out with emergency healing especially if Altor doesn't take healing magic himself like he hasn't so far. I'm sure someone will hint or even straight up clip when CurioBOT dies or gets own for his evil deeds eventually within the Tempus sphere, so even if you bail you'll probably see a clip or something of CurioBOT's evil finally catching up with him.
Rules/combat: "Ties" Are only a thing when 2 people roll eg grapple. AC is similar to DC, if you meet, you beat. Ranged attacks have disadvantage in melee. The module had some of the goblins stay in the room left, so extra was on Vesper. None of the goblins (past or present) used their bonus action to hide/disengage. Having erky come heal was a surprise. Resting in 5e sucks, lore wise. Probably should've leveled up by now/there's only 3 of them. Plus anything else not noticed due to cuts. Also, how much bending is Vesper doing to make this entertaining for viewers.
My point is, they're new, they get many things wrong and when they're not new, they'll still get things wrong. People who see this more of a show and do not care or know the rules probably enjoy it more. So sit back and relax.

vestars20

Early Adopter
I mean if ya'll are posting streams for your favs

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ollie almost got 1st but was robbed within 10 sec

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawa testing to see if her pc can stream Little Witch Nobeta

She's already telling chat not to :beatanicrying:
signal-2023-01-07-01-07-01-938.jpg

Edit: two seconds in and her and chat failed the no :beatanicrying:

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Reine in unhinged mode cursing the game until she noticed she was in 1st place....

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ollie has been getting fucked over. Always getting in the top 4 spot and a few seconds before the finish line god and anime combine their forces to shit on her hopes and dreams. Its really sad to see.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well AkiRose actually did much better than anyone would've expected.

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Reine green shelled herself then threw a shell instead of holding it and was immediately hit by a red shell. Painpeko Reine why
Edit: technically there is an english speaker in tsuyo cup as Lui made it in. :D

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
The upset is real, Choco was at a perfect 5 races, 5 points streak and then somehow managed to get 10th place in the last race.

Lui and Subaru where a surprise, the did really well.
ssg Mio, and congrats to Koyori for also making it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Zako cup ft Blue.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter