"In normal Kirschey community fashion, we decided to find out how much fuel can a woman pump into her uterus before she blows up"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Marine got third place three years in a row. Technically joint second, not sure what the tie breaker is with Mio. Funny as well when her tracks got selected she did really badly in those (in the finals she blamed the terrible person choosing the track).

Watched her stream and during the intermission she yelled out this is for Pekora, Flare, Mikoto (teacher from Niji), and HonHima (not sure why), also mentioned the latter two might not respond because they are in their mahjong tournaments (Mikoto actually was in chat).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

We may not have Bae, Calli, or Ame steams this year, but Reine made sure to bring the salt to make up for it.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

she returns toMOrrow by @wishbone777.jpg

SOON

instant tako by @JAZZ_JACK_KHT.png

Order is almost ready...

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I thought it was just Fuyo and Shiina doing a private drawing collab. Yuko and Sava were there as well, no pics were posted by them.
Fl1QeVdakAAen3E.jpg
Fl1SuJ4XwAAOdFG.jpg

2023-01-07 01_48_08-Window.png
These replies are under Shiina's post reply.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Kotoka won her group in Niji mahjong and had good banter with her JP senpai. If she keeps doing stuff like this Scuddle's gonna go full parasocial.
ktk.jpg

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
We should revert to Shakespearean english and make every word a different character just to level the playing field.
Let's go the full mile and revert back to Latin.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Still kinda disappointing the Debiru new year board game only went with Meloco EN-wise this year (she's great, nothing against her, it just feels weird to have the EN "slot" go to someone natively JP), but it's always a pretty solid watch even if you don't know moonrunes.

Last year was good too:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
From the Niji mahjong streams, happy to see Ochigu through, watched her learn folding yesterday. Muyu also completely dominated her block, last year's finalist Shiina begging for mercy.

Kazaki's stream thumbnail, next block, is interesting to say the least (ehh...so big...). She's also dominating.

Speaking of totsu and unpredictability, Suisei got some Niji callers in but when she talked with Hoshikawa and Roberu they didn't mention participating in VSaikyo (she got some quick lessons from Hoshikawa's teammate Asumi Sena). This one is the menhera team interaction pre tournament with coach Pinky who was 18 at the time being surrounded by three menheras older than him discussing yab.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Could be. Hell Shiina has a 40k-views Shorts from a few days ago.
Again about Aletta. She still continues to grow. It's really fast.

vivaldi_qiWLzrf9KN.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa's biggest short has 700K views. Imagine it's gonna hit 1 mil eventually.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
A peek at Sawa's model currently

signal-2023-01-07-05-12-29-200.jpg

signal-2023-01-07-05-15-28-834.jpg

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1300-1350

[see post for recap]

But what about clarity and visibility then? People who look for specific news should be able to distinguish them. So I decided to look into color coding:

Option 1, just fucking paint over everything

Holo testtesttest testtesttest testtesttest [test]

testtesttest testtesttest testtesttest [test]

This felt overwhelming, trying to color everything (or the 3 most popular companies) just looks too busy. Then how about a colored indicator upfront?

Option 2, cool and quirky

Phase Connect testtest test test testtesttest [test]

Nijisanji testtesttest test testtest test testtest [test]

Hololive testtest test testtesttest testtesttest [test]

Looks nicer and is easier to implement (just copy-paste everywhere really), but doesn't it make everything bloated? It will add to every line of those 3 companies, and everything will be bigger. We do have a limit to characters in a single post. But tbh, I like this option the most.

Code:
[COLOR=rgb(226, 97, 159)]Phase Connect[/COLOR]

^this is 46 symbols! How about we make the indicators smaller, coded then. This may work for PC users, but I don't think search function of the web browser on phones is that comfortable:

Option 3, we are true leet-speaking H4CK3r5 here

hololive *
nijisanji +
phase connect ^

* testtesttest testtesttest testtesttest [test]

+ testtesttest testtesttest testtesttest [test]

^ testtesttest testtesttest testtesttest [test]

So yeah, I'm still thinking about it all. If you have some ideas, please share!
I suggest option 3 to save characters, but with emoji. Emoji are easier to see at a glance. 🍰 for Holo, 🌈 for Niji, 🍄 for Phase. If those emoji are too silly, feel free to pick others. They're not searchable, but they can be combined with symbols (e.g. 🍰*, 🌈+, 🍄^) if you want them to be. You can copy-paste emoji from your text editor and let Xenforo parse them, or type :cake: etc. by hand.

Wait this is the same company?

I thought Heebtubers disappeared after it was found out one of the top management did a bunch of scams, and that the Jewish bit was actually a focus on the talent to be all either practicing or genetic?

Man I mustve been way off the mark.
IIRC Idol Corp's scamminess was smoke without much fire: things that could be explained by inexperience and the inherent WTF factor of Israeli Vtubers, rather than malice.

"Mom, I'm on TV!"

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Not sure what she is up to, but Tenma had a few tweets truck related
1673092719940.png

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
'You guys think we were in Japan for 3D but actually the real reason is even crazier than that. So to everyone who's like 'I knew it!'...you don't know anything.'

I mean I'm hyped but also what the fuck could it possibly be where on their 3D debut announcement they're straight up like 'Man but those OTHER things though'.
Hololive off collab no I will not take my meds
She's been around since before FlaVR just as a pngtuber. Only recently has she been using a proxy 2D model with her real one being finalized. To not timeloop here's the quick rundown
https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/general-vtuber-discussion.1/post-16451
She sounds like Mousey sometimes great range also

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
How come there's never a slow week for vtuber stuff? Is it really that eventful, or are we all just that autistic about it? I feel like every time I have to leave even for just a few days there's always some good news, bad news, or various retardation in between it all. I mean, it's only been since Tuesday night that I was last on here to read the thread, and it took me a couple of hours just to read through all the new discussion this morning lol.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Mega Idol Pippa and Alcholic Fox Tenma have something in store soon

Pretty clever move by the Fishman. Having two of your most popular talents collab should get a bunch of eyes on the project outside of the normal Phase Connect sphere.

Hopefully Tenma or Pippa arrange to do a stream afterwards, or even a collab, to take advantage of the live viewers they get from this.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
How come there's never a slow week for vtuber stuff? Is it really that eventful, or are we all just that autistic about it? I feel like every time I have to leave even for just a few days there's always some good news, bad news, or various retardation in between it all. I mean, it's only been since Tuesday night that I was last on here to read the thread, and it took me a couple of hours just to read through all the new discussion this morning lol.
That's mostly why I'm still here, the vtuber community is pretty entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom