Early Adopter
Chloe original? I can't read moon runes but it doesn't look like a cover

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I think I have a genuine problem

tism-236.jpg

The chad part is from my very first recap, holy shit those gaps without context. Maybe I am putting too much info?

I suggest option 3 to save characters, but with emoji.
This is a great idea! I will see how it looks. Thinking about arrow_forward for Hololive though:

▶️+ for holopro
🌈^ for 2434
🍄* for pipkin connect

Rin starts Deus Ex, thread celebrates [post]

🌈^ Meloco PL confirmed [post]

▶️+ First Shinri edit rolls in [post], the second one [post]

🍄* Clip of Mad at the Internet, Null is talking about Metokur's heirs [post]

▶️+ Tempus D&D episode 8 [post]

More AmaLee RL faces [post]

The Great GIF argument starts

🍄* Panko beat Malenia, Blade of Miquella [stream], and a [clip]

🌈^ Lazulight collab, a fanmade LazuLight visual novel. Also Mahjong tournament

Filipino vtuber agency KoMETA Virtual Live has opened auditions. Thread's collective dream about Henri Ikari vtuber debut

🍄Moonshine animations with Yuri, War Crimes and Fun Times

▶️+ Mumei is back, Japan Trip Q&A [post], Altare tries MRE again [post]

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Chloe original? I can't read moon runes but it doesn't look like a cover

Yes, it's her first full-length original, her previous originals being meme-ish short pieces. The MV is excellent. The song doesn't really show off her range but I like it. There are EN CCs, and the lyrics are pretty interesting.

This is a great idea! I will see how it looks. Thinking about arrow_forward for Hololive though:

▶️ for holopro
🌈 for 2434
🍄 for pipkin connect
Glad you like it! Yes, arrow_forward makes much more sense than cake lol.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She sounds like Mousey sometimes great range also
Much like Mousey she too is of Puerto Rican descent but Sawa lives in Chicago I think (somewhere in IL).
How come there's never a slow week for vtuber stuff? Is it really that eventful, or are we all just that autistic about it? I feel like every time I have to leave even for just a few days there's always some good news, bad news, or various retardation in between it all. I mean, it's only been since Tuesday night that I was last on here to read the thread, and it took me a couple of hours just to read through all the new discussion this morning lol.
Probably a 50/50 mix. The scene is pretty bustlin at the moment and there's a good chance there's shit going down amongst the 2views none of us has heard of yet.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
The chad part is from my very first recap, holy shit those gaps without context. Maybe I am putting too much info?
its belieavable that there can be 44 pages of nothing but pippa posting

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Apparently there's a big marble collab happening today

Only ones I can make out are Moriko, Meat, Mint, Kongou, Coqui?, and Callie Calleco?
signal-2023-01-07-08-09-05-735.png

Also, Kiki looking to collab

Notable replies
signal-2023-01-07-08-12-59-916.jpg

signal-2023-01-07-08-13-30-462.jpg

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
How come there's never a slow week for vtuber stuff? Is it really that eventful, or are we all just that autistic about it? I feel like every time I have to leave even for just a few days there's always some good news, bad news, or various retardation in between it all. I mean, it's only been since Tuesday night that I was last on here to read the thread, and it took me a couple of hours just to read through all the new discussion this morning lol.

Well between Hololive and Nijisanji alone there are about 200 live streamers (i might be low balling that, feel free to correct me), about 75% will stream any given day, plus smaller corps and indies and Vshitshow, plus news from the corps themselves, clippers and other fan creators doing their thing, occasional news from the homeland and other bits of relevant news, with a sprinkling of data to obsess over all being talked about by roughly 550 memebers, is it any surprise how quickly this thread goes. Personally i like that it goes quickly, it gives me something to check in on during the day in between other things...

...is this why people like social media, i think i get it now.

Also for the threads consideration

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Not even Phase Connect is safe from this absolute Chadpire

20230107_082924.jpg

signal-2023-01-07-08-41-55-145.png

Fl3RzUMXwAMcnjW.jpeg

Fl3YwPkWQAAc1QU.jpeg

lvl8

paul

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Rosemi loves Toads

Mika is playing some horror game with a heart rate monitor

Pekora likes Korone and think shes pretty funny

A-Chan and Towa spoke Indo.

Gamer Girl Piss Bottle clip.

AmpleChip

Tenma mentioned that she has difficulty collabing with some streamers. She said that PC has a reputation of being political.
Thanks to slipkin bippers no doubt, but it's not her fault. The modern internet and vtuber twitter culture is at fault. Anyone expressing opinions or behavior outside the social norm of leftist feelgood fluff will turn them "political", a vtweeter codeword for "toxic right wing nazi", which radiates to their friends too, in this case tenma and PC as a whole.

niggaphil

My friend sent me this news about an Indonesia Vtuber drama, it is pretty crazy:

Link

Archive:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm here to state that, when Ina inevitably catches some flu or cold and goes on a break yet again, I will neither scoff, nor laugh at takodachis for their unending torment. That will come further along as she continues to elden ring away.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Tenma mentioned that she has difficulty collabing with some streamers. She said that PC has a reputation of being political.
I can't imagine them losing much from not being able to collab with such gutless pussies that wouldn't want to associate with phase connect because one of its member is edgy (for the vtuber community).
You can't create good, lasting relationships with people like that.
Seems to me like it's more of an excuse, rather than an actual reason.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
All Bones Jones streaming more Fear and Hunger Termina

Jones has a chunk of his jaw removed and auctioned it off via bits. Grimmi won it and is making a shrine to Jones as part of her subathon goals.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Again about Aletta. She still continues to grow. It's really fast.

View attachment 9965
Shorts are really how you grow a channel now. Leti and Oceane both post like five or six a day. In Leti’s case they usually have like 10k-30k views but she’s had some monster ones reach up as high as 500k and 300k. I’m glad they’ve found a good way to grow and Kawaii’s 3D should only bolster it.

As an aside, I personally kind of hate that they tuned things to featured short form video more to compete with TikTok as it can really fuck over longer form content creators like edutainment channels. Such is life, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom