"Alright! Let's do it fast! For sonic! 'I've been plucking mother pheasants my whole pheasant fucking lif... I'm a mother pheasant plucker, I pluck mother pheasants, I'm the most pleasant motherfucker... aaaugh noOOO!"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I thought she said "collaborate with people" there. I don't think she was saying she doesn't want to collaborate with Pippa.

EDIT:
Speaking of Tenma, I just saw that she went back to play the original Macho.

I wonder if Tenma is gonna get redpilled on how much better old GoW was.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen is going to stream soon, it is the DJ Ember Music Showcase! People submitted their covers of Nijisanji songs and she will, well, showcase them.

Selen Tatsuki 【NIJISANJI EN】 said:
All superchats from this stream will go towards the creators ! If you want to support me through other means, you can member or check out my merch.

Seems like it is not the one-off thing, description reads:

Stream description said:
If you want to submit your songs for the next DJ Ember stream: [google doc form]

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Hakka/Hiraga is a kick-ass utaite, with a voice more suited to rock and harsher vocals. Might follow the Axel route of not having much streaming experience. Honduran living in the USA. Excited for any singing he does, he has one hell of a voice. As in, he can scream (aside: Xandu became Ike Everland).
You weren't kidding when you said he is suited to harsher vocals, here's a nice vtuber classic for comparison's sake using Homostar's favorite mafia boss baby for contrast.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
All of Tempus2 must be on the west coast because they sure decided to fuck the east with their debut times.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
More Tempus2 PL discussion.

Taken from nyfco mostly, been following along and double-checking:

Josuju Shinri = Lex Parte
tweet comparison - basically a self-dox
some of his friends as Lex interacted with Shinri's tweets first or exclusively
content interests match

Machina X Flayer = probably Ais Riale
based on similar tweet style, Melty Blood, mannerisms
tweet comparison

Gavis Bettel = Lord Commander Chaos (before that, Zuthar13)
based on art similarities with LCC's content. For example his irl brother did most of his thumbnails as LCC and Zuthar, and seems to be continuing. Background artist seems to be the same too.
artist follows/likes
friend follows/likes
example artist connection

Banzoin Hakka = probably Hiraga
based on very similar tweet style, one friend follow, "break" timing

I would say Lex and LCC are confirmed and Ais and Hiraga are very likely.

Presuming that's all true, my takes pre-debut:
Shinri/Lex will probably be a good talker with good stories (he's older and went to law school), but I will likely bounce off his content. Good for the female fans though. Apparently he can play FPS fine so he'll be good for the Apex/Valo guerilla collabs. Also a fan of StarsJP so maybe we will see more interaction between the Stars branches.
Flayer/Ais is a good all-around streamer with a bratty personality. Not quite the shota that some people want but the bratty kid for sure. Can voice act. I'm on the wait and see train regarding his content, but he'll likely generate some good clippable moments. As an aside Ais, Lex, and Hanbyeol(Altare) all knew each other.
Bettel/LCC is that guy who's been on the gaming content grind for 10 years. Some people say a more gaming less chatting version of Vesper? I'm on the wait and see if his content catches my interest.
Hakka/Hiraga is a kick-ass utaite, with a voice more suited to rock and harsher vocals. Might follow the Axel route of not having much streaming experience. Honduran living in the USA. Excited for any singing he does, he has one hell of a voice. As in, he can scream (aside: Xandu became Ike Everland).
Interesting I'll definitely be coming back to this post after debuts

that said Ike continues to surprise by being the soft voice boy but singing freaking death metal I thought the same with his Mayday duet

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
All of Tempus2 must be on the west coast because they sure decided to fuck the east with their debut times.
I honestly think it's more for the sake of Japanese management than anyone else. Rushing around with last minute prep you don't want the debuts to fall at 6pm est (8am in Japan) but rather nearer to the end of the workday. Side effect is east coast gets fucked.

soap suds

More Tempus2 PL discussion.

Taken from nyfco mostly, been following along and double-checking:

Josuju Shinri = Lex Parte
tweet comparison - basically a self-dox
some of his friends as Lex interacted with Shinri's tweets first or exclusively
content interests match

Machina X Flayer = probably Ais Riale
based on similar tweet style, Melty Blood, mannerisms
tweet comparison

Gavis Bettel = Lord Commander Chaos (before that, Zuthar13)
based on art similarities with LCC's content. For example his irl brother did most of his thumbnails as LCC and Zuthar, and seems to be continuing. Background artist seems to be the same too.
artist follows/likes
friend follows/likes
example artist connection

Banzoin Hakka = probably Hiraga
based on very similar tweet style, one friend follow, "break" timing

I would say Lex and LCC are confirmed and Ais and Hiraga are very likely.

Presuming that's all true, my takes pre-debut:
Shinri/Lex will probably be a good talker with good stories (he's older and went to law school), but I will likely bounce off his content. Good for the female fans though. Apparently he can play FPS fine so he'll be good for the Apex/Valo guerilla collabs. Also a fan of StarsJP so maybe we will see more interaction between the Stars branches.
Flayer/Ais is a good all-around streamer with a bratty personality. Not quite the shota that some people want but the bratty kid for sure. Can voice act. I'm on the wait and see train regarding his content, but he'll likely generate some good clippable moments. As an aside Ais, Lex, and Hanbyeol(Altare) all knew each other.
Bettel/LCC is that guy who's been on the gaming content grind for 10 years. Some people say a more gaming less chatting version of Vesper? I'm on the wait and see if his content catches my interest.
This is a really strong lineup if true. Lex and Uki used to be close and Ais is a good streamer from the couple of streams I caught from him. I really enjoyed what I caught of Chaos so I am interested in what he'll do as Bettel.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Tempus 1 names were odd, but Tempus 2 names are straight up trash. I get they have the eastern theme for two of them, but they should at least keep some narrative consistency. What kind of name is Banzoin Hakka. Why would you give a EN talent a japanese name like Shinri.
And leave it to the japanese to invent such a shit name as "Machina x Flayer". They must think that adding some super out-of-place techy guy with an edgy (for japanese culture) must be cool.
Too bad they have no fucking lore so it just looks and sounds like a discordant mess.
It's all so shit. It's like they're rejected Nijisanji character drafts. Feels like they have a bigger debuff than Tempus 1.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This is a really strong lineup if true. Lex and Uki used to be close and Ais is a good streamer from the couple of streams I caught from him. I really enjoyed what I caught of Chaos so I am interested in what he'll do as Bettel.
I'm incredibly excited for Hiraga as Hakka. I've been listening to his entire channel of dozens of covers the last few hours and honest to god every single one of them is a banger with incredible vocals. He's quite possibly the best male vocal pickup the entire company has ever had, and that's only slight hyperbole.

kukkia

Early Adopter
The people that think that Phase has a "political" reputation are the kind of pukes that spend 15 seconds doing research,
I mean Pippa did a whole ass stream about Ethan Ralph and talks about wanting to collab with other political content creators like Nick Rekieta. I can imagine that if corpo vtubers/other indies did more than 15 seconds of research and found this out at least some would less willing to collab with them at the very least.

People here gave Aia shit for being too political because she made one dumb joke about being into philosophy in her debut. Phase is way more political than that lol. It's just that we're generally on the right so we don't care much. If Pippa was raiding Hasan Piker or something I imagine more people here would complain about Phase being political.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
>(You) take Amiya Aranha out to the arcades

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Yet another Chase update: @Fucking YTs did the Lord's work and dumped Chase's addresses/voting info, and 5t3n0 has also informed Null as to who he is.
1673123870480.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I mean Pippa did a whole ass stream about Ethan Ralph and talks about wanting to collab with other political content creators like Nick Rekieta. I can imagine that if corpo vtubers did more than 15 seconds of research and found this out they'd be less willing to collab with her, at the very least.
People here gave Aia shit for being too political because she made one dumb joke about being into philosophy in her debut. Phase is way more political than that lol.
>impliying laughing at a pig is political
>implying balldo cuck collab is political
>making it about pippa
2.jpg

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Tempus 1 names were odd, but Tempus 2 names are straight up trash. I get they have the eastern theme for two of them, but they should at least keep some narrative consistency. What kind of name is Banzoin Hakka. Why would you give a EN talent a japanese name like Shinri.
And leave it to the japanese to invent such a shit name as "Machina x Flayer". They must think that adding some super out-of-place techy guy with an edgy (for japanese culture) must be cool.
Too bad they have no fucking lore so it just looks and sounds like a discordant mess.
It's all so shit. It's like they're rejected Nijisanji character drafts. Feels like they have a bigger debuff than Tempus 1.
You're thinking way too hard about this my man. This isn't anything new. What kind of name is Seraph Dazzlegarden? Why would you give an EN talent a Japanese name like Ninomae Ina'nis?

Ver Vermllion and Doppio Dropscythe were the two dumbest names I've ever heard in the VT sphere and Machina x Flayon is joining them to round out the top three. Shit names are becoming commonplace.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You're thinking way too hard about this my man. This isn't anything new. What kind of name is Seraph Dazzlegarden? Why would you give an EN talent a Japanese name like Ninomae Ina'nis?

Ver Vermllion and Doppio Dropscythe were the two dumbest names I've ever heard in the VT sphere and Machina x Flayon is joining them to round out the top three. Shit names are becoming commonplace.
La+ Darknesss :selenpointandlaugh:

kukkia

Early Adopter
>implying balldo cuck collab is political
As a test I put his name into YT to see what would come up and the first stuff that did was his recent streams talking about shit like the House speaker election and New York gun laws. Yeah I think that's a bit more political than what most vtubers are into.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Don't female spiders eat the males? I'd watch out if i were you...
Buckos would enjoy this considering the leading running joke is that she treats them as a snack supply.
The Amiya experience is mutually parasocial in about equal measure but the GF roleplay kind of fills me with anxiety at times - it's treated mostly as another joke by the most vocal dreamweavers and even by Tsunderia general posters writing poems about Ami's fertile hag womb but I hope she doesn't attract more radical unicorn schizos beyond certain… established characters that already are weirdly overprotective of her. Though I can understand being protective of her myself - she's an extremely charming dork and has shown vulnerability several times. It probably helps that dreamweavers are, at least in significant part, protective oji-sans most likely older than her; hopefully deluded idiots are repelled.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Why would you give an EN talent a Japanese name like Ninomae Ina'nis?
Why would you take a clearly English name and in all official copy and logos continue to list it in Japanese order like Watson Amelia?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
the House speaker election and New York gun laws.
hes a lawyer, he talks goverment and laws. did you expect a lawyer not to talk about laws? Is it strictly political to talk about laws? Is education on laws political?
he also talks about futas with balls or no balls. he also sometimes gets drunk and recites the script of the first episode boku no pico before going to bed. is that political?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom