Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Whos' gona win? I bet on Choco!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Joyful Panda tears.

I will never get sick of watching Soulsbourne newbies beating their first super tough boss and the moment of pure joy and pride they get. Grats to the Panda.

Ensok

Early Adopter

PekoWick

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
i wish daddy null had actually responded
There's still a chance he might. I think it's still early morning in whatever third-world shitter country he lives in, so he might not be awake yet.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I love how super supportive Nene's chat always is.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
'You guys think we were in Japan for 3D but actually the real reason is even crazier than that. So to everyone who's like 'I knew it!'...you don't know anything.'

I mean I'm hyped but also what the fuck could it possibly be where on their 3D debut announcement they're straight up like 'Man but those OTHER things though'.

Texture and shape modelling for Official Holomem Masturbatory Sleeves.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kronii did pretty good at first but she’s having some bad luck. She got 3rd on a track she’s never played and now she got 7th last track

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Now for another blue.

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Kronii is pretty good but she’s having some bad luck. She got 3rd on a track she’s never played and now she got 7th last track
Don't know what you're smoking, but she's pretty bad. Never keeps a defensive item, wastes all her mushrooms on straights... She can drive good but mario kart is all about item management.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Don't know what you're smoking, but she's pretty bad. Never keeps a defensive item, wastes all her mushrooms on straights... She can drive good but mario kart is all about item management.
She did good at first. And then it went downhill from there when things actually became challenging it seems.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well, hopefully Gooba has been sweaty on her break and can put EN in the winner's bracket, at least.

Edit: Nope

Edit: B bracket girls are too strong.

Edit3: damn, Gura may have made it if she didn't have a bad first race, she is placing well otherwise.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I have literally no idea what this Cute Blue is saying but the random noises are more entertaining then they should be

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Kockoff Hanzo/Male Nina already has a cover ready to go, looks like he sings. The song he is covering is pretty catchy.

Slight refreshment while we wait for this cover, Oga and Risu did a cover of this song already for their birthday celebration though they rearranged the music to be jazzier
Also comes with 2 version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom