"The incest was optional and they all chose incest?"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Can you imagine how it feels sharing all of your most embarrassing stuff online anonymously, and then finding out your family has heard all of it?

I bet Papakin just watches some of the clips and goes "Yup, that's my little retard, I'm so proud of her!"

Regardless if she's raging
View attachment 9932

Or enlightening us about the vomit drawer
View attachment 9933

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
That's something that can't really be helped given that position, but it isn't quite what I mean; what I'm more concerned about is the risk that JP talent/management may end up not being as likely to even use the JP-speaking gaijins for collabs/events, and just sticking with the native JPs in EN instead to minimize potential awkwardness.
I mean that's...possible...but as long as that person is making predominantly EN content I don't think it matters that much. Elira and Hana will be in the Mahjong tournament. Elira, Petra and Shu hosted the NJU pre-shows. I doubt they're going to go away.

It's funny you should mention Meloco, though, because she's super popular amongst JP not only because she's a pureblood Japanese geisha with a nice voice, but also because her somewhat broken English paradoxically makes her English really easy for them to understand (whilst also being fluent enough to not have any issues interacting with her EN audience). She's the perfect 'EN for Japanese viewers' talent EN could send out to do JP collab content. Kotoka is in a similar boat because she translates everything she says into Japanese like Pikamee used to.

Kotoka's Mahjong group today has Naruse and Deron in it, and those two love flexing their broken English. PR work and content creation are always going to be a coinflip.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
View attachment 9926

English is a murky mudpuddle of a language, and I feel sorry for anyone learning it as a secondary thing. Some of the stupidest and most illogical linguistic rules are hidden everywhere like a fucking minefield, and the only thing consistent about English is the inconsistency (which is why you can have shit like hard-g 'gif' make sense, but saying 'scouuba' or whatever would be retarded).

That being said, the world can both suck it and learn it as well, since English is the current lingua franca of international business, education, science, technology, diplomacy, entertainment, radio, seafaring, and aviation, among other things (not to mention how many Japanese words are English 'loan words' that they simply can't communicate without). Languages are a fucking bitch.

View attachment 9929

At least we speak the universal language of autism here.
English is messy, but also highly flexible and information dense. You don't have to spit out words like a machine gun to say the same amount of information in the same amount of time as you would for, say, Spanish.

soap suds

MY WIFE IS GETTING HER 3D!!
unnamed.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
English is messy, but also highly flexible and information dense. You don't have to spit out words like a machine gun to say the same amount of information in the same amount of time as you would for, say, Spanish.

Actually, all languages have a similar information transmission rate regardless of how fastly or slowly they are spoken

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

But nothing beats German for slapdash modularity. Want to create a super-specific phrase to describe some fucked up thing? Just weld a bunch of German words together until you have created a new monstrosity like Kraftfahrzeug-Haftpflichtversicherung, which means motor vehicle liability insurance!

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Sena is also a musician, plays viola! Shes so cool and creative!!!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_853.png

English is a mutt of language.
As such, unlike the purebreeds, it's going to survive just fine.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

soap suds

All of them are getting their 3D but it's going to be spaced out. The other girls have their thumbnails ready but are holding off on using them until their waiting rooms are made. They are currently gushing about the thumbnails and how nice they are.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I'd have very much had Erky take the opportunity to finish off CurioBOT for all the shit he's put him through and the literal threat to life he's been. I'd have considered it a perfectly valid course of action even for someone with a vow of non-violence, at the opportunity to finish off a genuinely evil person that put their own life at risk while demanding their servitude, depending on how much the player themselves was pissing me off with their behaviour I would consider even making the attack have some divine power behind it as literal divine retribution for being an evil piece of shit. If it fails it fails, but honestly letting Dez get away with his actions so far by having a character whose life he's jeopardized repeatedly for selfish reasons and displayed clear hostile and murdering intent towards for petty reasons, crawl out at the last second and save his life, is an interminable asspull simply to save a player from having to sit there and watch everyone else go on without them as a result, partially, of their own actions.

This is only increased more by the fact that they 'forced' him to come with them to begin with by being demanding and controlling when the adventure pretty much specifies that Erky accompanies them anyway if they free him. If they weren't simply letting Dez grandstand this comically evil murderhobo cardboard cutout, then Erky pulling the last second save would be a pretty good circumstantial deus ex machina that at least has precedence in the fact he's there to help in the first place.

I'm going to be honest, I kind of want this adventure to wrap up ASAP and maybe move onto a different campaign with different characters because if it keeps up with CurioBOT being evil to the point of maybe deserving divine intervention for his actions but he continues to not get punished for it, I'm not going to stay interested in watching.
I personally can't fathom Dez truly getting no punishment for his evil shit eventually just solely by circumstance unless Vesper becomes a total pussy. The reason murderhobos get owned is because their over aggression tends to provoke fights they can't win and that almost happened twice with the wyrmling and the goblin horde. Wyrmling is saved by Erky and the goblin was just horrible luck, a misread on a feature, and some marginally bad tactics that so happened to favor the party. I think Vesper was trying to give CurioBOT a very genuine chance at character development to try and convince Magni IC and OOC to change and well...its CurioBOT I guess.

I think where I disagree with Vesper's DMing is I think the rests are kind of horseshit, no fucking way you're long resting in there as their should be SOMETHING wondering about the fire from earlier to disrupt you, and the short rest next to the burning room with 8 goblins being next to it is not happening. Both of those are kind of bullshit and too game-y for my tastes. Also I think he's being inconsistent on how attack roll vs AC ties work as sometimes he made them hit and sometimes he didn't iirc, and the official rule is ties go to the defender which is could saved a one of his goblins at the end who was running when only Catxel was up.

Dez to me doesn't strike me as someone who's getting away with everything because Vesper is holding back, besides the rests and Erky being too nice, I think Magni has just been getting lucky enough to scrape by in these fights especially when Magni is literally just pew pewing Warlock and not at all abusing the depth of having a spell list. Maybe I'm coping, but I can't fathom this trend continuing too long where Dez can just keep getting revived and carried out. The boys aren't exactly abusing yo-yo healing tactics to compensate how many close fights they take and very likely the giant hulking death golem who keeps fucking with people will get a reputation (imo if I were DMing this stuff) overall and not be very welcomed. Or Dez will fail a deception roll or something on any important thing and get owned that way when he tells a too elaborate lie. Hell if Erky really gets fucked up and doesn't just die, I expect him to basically slander CurioBOT's name and that to get around as this is Vesper's setting after this dungeon. So depending on how relevant Erky's church is, then their is ways to make CurioBOT's actions hinder him within the world going forward.

I'm going to very likely keep watching regardless, because frankly seeing CurioBOT eventually suffer will be great and the dice will make him suffer eventually just by statistics, and Vesper can't keep shoving random Cleric NPCs to bail them out with emergency healing especially if Altor doesn't take healing magic himself like he hasn't so far. I'm sure someone will hint or even straight up clip when CurioBOT dies or gets own for his evil deeds eventually within the Tempus sphere, so even if you bail you'll probably see a clip or something of CurioBOT's evil finally catching up with him.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
All of them are getting their 3D but it's going to be spaced out. The other girls have their thumbnails ready but are holding off on using them until their waiting rooms are made. They are currently gushing about the thumbnails and how nice they are.
They are saying that there's even crazier stuff than 3d somehow.

soap suds

They are saying that there's even crazier stuff than 3d somehow.
They're going to send me into early retirement because I'm going to have a heart attack. These girls mean a lot to me and knowing that they are getting their 3D and more makes me so happy.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
'You guys think we were in Japan for 3D but actually the real reason is even crazier than that. So to everyone who's like 'I knew it!'...you don't know anything.'

I mean I'm hyped but also what the fuck could it possibly be where on their 3D debut announcement they're straight up like 'Man but those OTHER things though'.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I mean I'm hyped but also what the fuck could it possibly be where on their 3D debut announcement they're straight up like 'Man but those OTHER things though'.
Mechasanji!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
'You guys think we were in Japan for 3D but actually the real reason is even crazier than that. So to everyone who's like 'I knew it!'...you don't know anything.'

The Human Nijisanjification Project

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom