"Her tits were amazing nanoraaa~!!!"Himemori Luna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Honestly maybe if we gaslight him into thinking that the only way he can interact with Pippa is if he becomes a vtuber and that we can help him out with his audition tape your dream will become a reality.
Fuck, that'd be funny. Convince him that the best way to anti Pippa would be to get big enough to collab with Watame before she can. Audition tape is just a re-run of him singing Linkin Park.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Mooms is back and streaming after Ame's birthday event.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Sara back ruling the petty kingdom Bumthang.
Great quotes so far, "Oh fuck, I'm pregnant again!", "I seduced my husband and all he wants to do is fuck", and Sara sights her "White Whale" Cumania.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I wish I could force myself to learn other than the basic and a few simple words. I feel like taking a class might help but I wouldnt want to be there with a ton of weebs that dress up like Naruto characters. The same kind of chuunitards that try to cancel vtubers because they think they are the arbiters of justice or some shit.

Here's a fun fact of introductory-level Japanese classes: only about half of the students who start the class will be there at the end, and most of the people who drop it will be the weebs who have to discover for themselves that learning a foreign language with a writing system seemingly purpose-built to fuck with foreigners isn't as fun and easy as watching CrunchyRoll. (That said, there will likely be one or two super-weebs who stick through the full class regardless of their skill just out of pure force of autism.)

Once you start getting to beginner-intermediate level classes, the neckbeards and tail-wearers are effectively weeded out.

New Moonshine dropped:

At the end, the date on the computer says "Tue Jan 16." January 16 won't fall on a Tuesday until next year. is this guy a time-traveler? I guess it would explain how he could complete these animations so quickly now.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Purple guy playing Minecraft, first time watching him after debut, he usually streams while I’m working

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Mari Mari having drinks with Kongou

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Nene Amano's 3D model looking extraTHICC.

Also did this earlier. I like her voice but I can't sound mix for shit. Just cut the audio up and made it match (somewhat) the music. Added a suppressed vocal track on top to give some extra vocals.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Here's a fun fact of introductory-level Japanese classes: only about half of the students who start the class will be there at the end, and most of the people who drop it will be the weebs who have to discover for themselves that learning a foreign language with a writing system seemingly purpose-built to fuck with foreigners isn't as fun and easy as watching CrunchyRoll. (That said, there will likely be one or two super-weebs who stick through the full class regardless of their skill just out of pure force of autism.)
And then there's the extroverts like Kiara who just chat up random Japs on the internet until they absorb the language in a year or so.

Autism loses again.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And then there's the extroverts like Kiara who just chat up random Japs on the internet until they absorb the language in a year or so.

Autism loses again.
We should revert to Shakespearean english and make every word a different character just to level the playing field.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Shakespeare spoke modern English. What if instead we went back to pre norman, laet ûs of pro ic strîcan bæclinga ðêon wægn færeld Englisc fîllende âstellan sîe, onemn wægn sôðsagol gêo nêadðearfnes. See if the japanese laugh then.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Shakespeare spoke modern English. What if instead we went back to pre norman, laet ûs of pro ic strîcan bæclinga ðêon wægn færeld Englisc fîllende âstellan sîe, onemn wægn sôðsagol gêo nêadðearfnes. See if the japanese laugh then.
Getting rid of the disgusting French influence on a once pure language can only be a good thing.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Apparently Lazulight has a fan VN now.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This episode's CurioBOT antics shock me less then the episode where he tripped Arckin Timmy Timberlake among everything else, I think I'm growing too immune to this that less is shocking me now. What actually shocked me is that Erky saved him, I would have hit him tbh. He has cantrips for that technically, and it can be argued that in a moment of anger he decided to break his Church's vows. Erky's deity owes him mucho social credit score for this bullshit.

It is a good thing Vesper doesn't hit downed players like some meaner DMs do, because we would have had some deaths despite Vesper's bad luck before the downs happened.

"Life is unfair" ~ CurioBOT, getting away with things yet again.

I'd have very much had Erky take the opportunity to finish off CurioBOT for all the shit he's put him through and the literal threat to life he's been. I'd have considered it a perfectly valid course of action even for someone with a vow of non-violence, at the opportunity to finish off a genuinely evil person that put their own life at risk while demanding their servitude, depending on how much the player themselves was pissing me off with their behaviour I would consider even making the attack have some divine power behind it as literal divine retribution for being an evil piece of shit. If it fails it fails, but honestly letting Dez get away with his actions so far by having a character whose life he's jeopardized repeatedly for selfish reasons and displayed clear hostile and murdering intent towards for petty reasons, crawl out at the last second and save his life, is an interminable asspull simply to save a player from having to sit there and watch everyone else go on without them as a result, partially, of their own actions.

This is only increased more by the fact that they 'forced' him to come with them to begin with by being demanding and controlling when the adventure pretty much specifies that Erky accompanies them anyway if they free him. If they weren't simply letting Dez grandstand this comically evil murderhobo cardboard cutout, then Erky pulling the last second save would be a pretty good circumstantial deus ex machina that at least has precedence in the fact he's there to help in the first place.

I'm going to be honest, I kind of want this adventure to wrap up ASAP and maybe move onto a different campaign with different characters because if it keeps up with CurioBOT being evil to the point of maybe deserving divine intervention for his actions but he continues to not get punished for it, I'm not going to stay interested in watching.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
lol, good idea. We'll regale them with the tale of Beowulf ond Godsylla, that's an Old English/Japanese crossover for you:

Meanehwæl, baccat meaddehæle, monstær lurccen;
Fulle few too many drincce, hie luccen for fyht.
Ðen Hreorfneorhtðhwr, son of Hrwærowþheororthwl,
Æsccen æwful jeork to steop outsyd.
Þhud! Bashe! Crasch! Beoom! Ðe bigge gye
Eallum his bon brak, byt his nose offe;
Wicced Godsylla wæld on his asse.
Monstær moppe fleor wyþ eallum men in hælle.
Beowulf in bacceroome fonecall bamaccen wæs;
Hearen sond of ruccus sæd, “Hwæt ðe helle?”
Graben sheold strang ond swich-blæd scharp
Stond feorth to fyht ðe grimlic foe.
“Me,” Godsylla sæd, “mac ðe minsemete.”
Heoro cwyc geten heold wiþ fæmed half-nelson
Ond flyng him lic frisbe bac to fen
Beowulf belly up to meaddehæle bar,
Sæd, “Ne foe beaten mie færsom cung-fu.”
Eorderen cocca-cohla yce-coeld, ðe reol þyng.
This is from Cvltvre Made Stvpid, btw. Classic

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Eh, it kinda was the least offensive of the "Pippa butchers a beloved classic" streams. Yeah, she sucks shit at the game, but at least FEAR doesn't have that many mechanics you can unintentionally avoid before blaming the game, so she's not exactly playing it incorrect, she's just bad.
Thankfully I don't watch Stinky Rabbit for her gaming skills, it's just that FEAR is one of my favorite games next to Deus Ex and STALKER. But I will not bother backseating from chat.
Pippa is a living incarnation of "Baton Roue" meme sometimes.
Grats nigga, you are better at a videogame than a white trash anime woman who was shoveling shit and catching snakes all her childhood!!!!
Hey, I've done my share of shoveling shit as a kid:pippadfuckoff:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Is it weird to feel like the native JP in Xsoleil have the risk of being a step backwards in JP-EN interactions? They can absolutely be fantastic linguistic bridges if managed properly for collabs, and I really hope that's what happens, but Debiru's new year board game kinda feels like a bad omen. Compare them inviting Elira last year to Meloco this year; at what point does it go from an actual international interaction to "literally just a normal JP stream, but one of them is tagged as EN so it's cool"? That sorta setup kinda felt like a step away from just having Oliver instead.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
If anything distracts you from Ame's birthday stream tonight, let it be the fact that Sena Bonbon just opened memberships!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom