"I get so irrationally angry over romance anime"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Kroney's art tag is an endless biblical flood of the same coomer type crap, so when a piece comes along that is different it truly stands out

"Kronii, I've come to bargain."

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha's new Fleetwood Mac cover

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
CurioBot was finally humbled. And by Timmy Timberlake no less.

Nevermind...

This episode's CurioBOT antics shock me less then the episode where he tripped Arckin Timmy Timberlake among everything else, I think I'm growing too immune to this that less is shocking me now. What actually shocked me is that Erky saved him, I would have hit him tbh. He has cantrips for that technically, and it can be argued that in a moment of anger he decided to break his Church's vows. Erky's deity owes him mucho social credit score for this bullshit.

It is a good thing Vesper doesn't hit downed players like some meaner DMs do, because we would have had some deaths despite Vesper's bad luck before the downs happened.

"Life is unfair" ~ CurioBOT, getting away with things yet again.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
And Amalee (Monarch) is doing IRL meet and greet, first time I see her face

She has a few videos on her channel where she sings a cover showing her fleshtuber self but I couldn't effectively search for one but I found this on Pellek's channel to compensate

At least we still have Kronii to provide some males with voice-changers content.

People who unironically use the graphics interchange format argument better be consistent and pronounce Scuba as Scuhba considering the Underwater part of that acronym so those people can look like idiots in front of their friends
Choosey devs choose gif
Based Kronii
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1300-1350

Pages 1-50, pages 50-100, pages 100-150, pages 150-200, pages 200-250, pages 250-313, pages 313-350, pages 350-400, pages 400-450, pages 450-500, pages 500-550, pages 550-600
Pages 1050-1100, pages 1100-1150, pages 1150-1200, pages 1200-1250, pages 1250-1300

More on ID history in context of Kobo counting seeds [post]

Tempus boys continue their D&D session, thread goes into rules and details [post]

More info on Bunny_GIF, her fucking over some artist (Layna) [post], details on artist [post]

More opinions on corpo supporting new vtubers [post]

Mako Fukasame, indie vtuber, have an interesting setup for BRB screen, with interactable chibi [post]

Positive opinion on rigged Phase Connect awards [post], people still discussing Phase Connect awards

Minna Vanilla and Milliardo Beercraft are doing Dating Gym, talking about relationships [post]
It's all pretty much common sense [post], and sometimes it is ok [post]

Sleepy (@sleepy_project) is attached to her character [post], is it about idol EN audiions [post]?

Calli was raided by Hime Rie and recognized her [post]

Shiina is nervous about upcoming Bath stream [post], stream started [post], people can hear her undressing, more play for play [post]
Photo of her setup [post]

Clip of Magni talking to Axel about his family situation, Axel cannot comprehend [post]. Thread briefly discusses Axel's character
Other Holostars sad boy moments [post], details on Aruran [post], details on Astel [post], links to Astel stuff [post]

Ophelia does another Vocal Study stream, this time about IRyS [post]

Magni posts new schedule, Witcher 3 and "Tempus Fan game" [post], possible fan game discovered [post]

Haruka got monetized, plays Witcher 3 [post]

Kronii and Kiara are supposed to do sponsored stream, Kiara is asleep, Kronii streams on her own [post]
Kronii's chat messages and apologizes from Kiara [post]

Numbers from Scuddle, comparing superchat earnings [post], people point to streamlabs [post] and other revenue streams [post]
Streamlabs are taken into consideration [post], detailed guide on how to number [post]
A lot of big numbers [post], thread goes on to discuss Vox Akuma's content, as he has the biggest numbers
Links to interview with Yagoo, where he breaks down revenue [post]
More numbers, with pictures! [post]
About other companies (Brave Group, Noripro) [post]
November median for Kronii [post], Kronii number analysys, and dottovu rrat [post], explanation on the August outstanding numbers [post]

Lia mentions Chris chan [post]

Bae, Fauna and Mumei are doing Mario Kart off collab [post]

Kotoka plays Shibuya Hajime of Nijisanji [post]

Axel puts Vesper into the jar [post], talks about Ring Fit Adventure [post], grinds the granpire into coins [post]

FlamenkoTV raids Sena, screenshot [post] and timestamps [post], n-word [post]? Clip, she fumbled the word "ignorance" [post]
Archive - Sena stream [post]

Offshoot of numbers discussion, Niji x Holo antis and their hypocritical attitude towards unicorns [post]
Those people just want attention, they will go for biggest target [post]

One of Kronii's mods was begging for gift membership [post]

Nijisanji Poker Cup [post]

Airi shows her genmates models [post]

The person adopting the Nayvell Milkdrop character from FlaVR posting the sigma grindset memes, it might not be just an act
Chase guy is mentioned as someone who threatened her [post]
And we have a FLaVR Discord admin here [post]

Ghost politics reacts to Moonshine animation of his X-mas duet with Pippa [post]

About roommate posting, with a link to discussion link [post]
Also, new Kanauru video.
Context for Salome's part of the Kanauru video [post], and her scorpion lore in general [post]

FLaVR news, the person behind their Twitter account (@kuro_company) is stepping down, posted ooc twitlonger [post]
Also Minna raided Calli, she recognized FLaVR

Pekora's giant 1/1 figurine, and just a big one for $1.5k, also couple of company collabs [post]

Powerlevels of Calli and Fauna [post] and more [post]
Something about Reimu and Enna [post], Callie and Millie too

Miko is debuting her New Year outfit [post], clip [post]

Hololive Pokemon tournament started [post]

Tamaki/Norio goes on hiatus because of stress/overwork [post]. Pregegnant.? Would not be surprising actually [post]

Lazulight collab may bring something exciting [post]

Kotoka and Meloco collabing, NkoDice [post]

More numbers, this time it's Kawaii [post], attention to Aletta [post], a point against Nene from Kawaii (she made a joke graduation video the same weekend Sana graduated) [post], and a proof [post]

Nagu (@wooperfuri, Ina PL) is posting drawings again [post]

Altare plays cello [post], clip of that [post]

Fuyo of idol EN with short animation [post]

CEO of idol corp speaks about business and financial plans [post], thread goes to lengthy discussions about them
Ads on their en vtubers are still around [post], one of the videos featured as ad [post]

Lowest level drama from Bae Fauna Mumei off collabs [post], forced by /vt/ [post], IRyS and collabs [post]

Ironmouse is planning a concert, also AmaLee is going to do an IRL meet & greet [post]

Mikeneko's new model reveal, waiting room [post] screenshot [post], about the change [post]
New model reveal stream was paywalled [post], explanation [post]. Disorders of Mikeneko [post]

Holo EN & JP cooking collab [post], cooking photos [post]

Pippa is going to doctor for check-up [post]

Shiina Discord discussion about buttplugs [post], screenshots [post]

Juna Unagi of idol EN collab with Chikafuji Lisa from Tsunderia [post], starts here [post]

Yuko Yurei is celebrating 30K [post], ahegao face [post]

The Scuffies, First Annual Asylum Awards 2022 [thread]
Idea about local awards [post], people are just lazy [post], we have an organizer [post], and more categories suggested in a separate thread [post]
Discussion goes to awards. The Scuffies, first annual award of the Asylum, is open [post]

Nijisanji JP Debi Debiru will be hosting a 2023 related stream, Meloco is participating [post]

Hololive mysterious announcement about Tempus [post], speculations [post], and more for a while

Juna was in Sara's stream [post]

Remilia Nephys PL [post]

Worst looking models contenders [post] and more of a re-design [post]

Pippa's antis are reporting her old tweets [post] and more [post], more info is available at the Henry thread [post]

Avalanche XL is discovered, it is Depressed Nousagi [post] It appears to be his old channel [post], notes on him recently [post]

Risu has a problem with a roof, pictures [post]. Rainy season [post], clipper Osekkai had similar problem [post]

Rie is hitting on 10yo [post], thread discusses issues prevalent in vtuber community

IRyS sang Suzume, from the newest Makoto Shinkai movie [post]

Rye Project's graduation stream is archived on separate channel [post]

Risu's grandma passed away, Risu learned about it on stream [post]

Scuddle's ongoing investigation on Kaburaki Roco and VTA, part 5 [post]

NijiFes official documentary [post]

With almost all of Holo Myth in Japan, what about 3D debuts? [post] The studio is full, and members have to use external ones [post]
Mio, for example, cannot book the studio for all of 2023 [post]

Rosemi posted part 2 of her ARG, previously it led to new outfit reveal [post]

Kobo reveals shadow of her hand [post]

Dottovu shows of her merch [post]

JadenAnimation is streaming [post]

Lia is rating Sonic characters, the tier-list [post]

Pippa streams Reddit r/AITA, time to check the dedicated liveposting thread? [post]

Ryonaxlove allegedly exposes a music industry drug circle in Japan [thread]

Archive of a thread on @ryonaxlove [post], claims to have been raped and paid to not talk about it, accusing Fra from Boogey Voxx of supplying musical artists with MDMA

Screenshots from the thread [post], police was apparently contacted. Anons are trying to drag Calli into this, but no solid connections
Archives - pictures [post]
Archives - pastebin and tweets [post], her tweets were deleted

CoD added chibi commando charm, Sleepy Project jokes about design similarities [post]
CoD was already accused of plagiarism, selling a skin using someone's (@saillin5 on Twitter) design without permission [post]
And they did that to Melody in the past [post]

Yuko visited Sava [post]

Koefficient reacts to Nagzz and Tenma clip [post]

Axel's ringfit adventure starts [post], he put it on Extreme difficulty [post], got a cramp and discovered a revenue possibility [post]

Hololive numbers [post]

Annual Hololive Mario Kart event [post]

Keekihime got a photo with big Hololive cosplayer [post]

HoloID kimono reveal [post], twitter embed [post]

Reine met Pochi sensei IRL [post]

Question about vtubing in 2023, what do you want? Answers follow [post]

Clio Aite got Twitch partnership [post]

Yuko's anime hot takes [post]

Kawaii production announces 3D models debut [post]

Update on Sava Safari nonstop donothon [post]

Ram ranch cover is found on Yuko's old channel [post]

Tempus D&D episode 6, and Nijisanji's Nina Kosaka steam sale notes [post], Pomu's steam sales stream [post], Mika steam sales stream [post]

Question about a long awaited Kiara and Pomu special VR collab [post], situation so far [post]
about Alban Knox, who was another NijiEN liver to collab with Holo member [post]

Airi of Phase Connect offers isekai service, with tanks instead of trucks, for humble price of $50 [post]

Amiya Aranha makes a presentation about old game-making tools [post]

Magni Dezmond's Witcher 3 stream notes [post]

Ina is posting, date of her return [post] and a shitpost members message [post]

Nyaruu got the CWC song in queue [post], Nyaru said she could have become like CWC has she not changed things [post]
Nyaru made a Sonichu medalion of Lia [post]

Rrat about Kawaii production posting being done by talents themselves [post], the Proctor is open to cooperate [post]

How would you behave /here/ if you were hired by corpo? Use alias [post], slow down if active [post], but don't DFE [post]

Clip of Pippa's feet [post]

Altare is continuing his FFXIV journey, starts Shadowbringers [post]

Lia and Yuri FurAffinity collab, and Lia gets fanart of Plautistic Lia [post]
Lia + Yuri VOD was saved, but not yet uploaded anywhere [post]
Archive - Lia Yuri collab [post]

News from the other forum, CenturyLink is blackholing the forum again [post]

Yuri from Cyberlive was made to watch CWC documentary [post]

Sena Bonbon and Minna Vanilla AI art collab, also Pippa streams FEAR (F.E.A.R.) [post]
Sena and Minna produced art screenshots [post]

/vt/ is down [post], apparently 4channel is having issues [post]

HolostarsEN announced a New wave

Tempus will get 4 more members, teaser [post] and individual channels [post]
First tweet and Altare reacting to the teaser and shows website (timestamp is in the comments, 03:00:03) [post]
Speculations [post], more [post], more [post], group art [post] and source of it [post], the speculation with twitter comparisons [post], one of speculated members was brought up awhile ago [post]
HolostarsJP in the past have debuted a lot of people in short time [post], as well as Hololive's first several gens [post], Holostars new gens in general [post]
More Twitter interaction, ES and Kobo [post], and more, Iofi and Axel [post], new boys with each other [post], A-Chan [post]
More highlights [post], and Ollie [post], more Ollie and rpr, RPG maker games [post]

Calli is taking a break [post]

Shiina was timed out in Silvervale's chat for hornyposting [post]

Towa and Polka's Everblue duet and a history of the song [post]

About Hololive EN permissions manager (singular) [post]

Mumei returns home [post]

Pippa Twitter mass reports situation - Chase and his group [post]
Archive - Discord archive download link

Hololive subreddit was locked, also big collab of NijiEN (Vox is teaching how to act, like theater) [post], subreddit is always locked after big announcements [post]
this time it is for general unrest [post], I only want anime girls, reeee [post], janny censorship, reeeee [post], how to find salt in Tempus 2 reddit thread [post]

Archive - NotYugo was doing twitterspaces, Mega folder [post]

Will Pippa collab with Sargon [post]? Pippa shooed out Vee [post], he is still around, being quiet [post],

Dick Masterson retweets pippa out of context daily account [post], also Vee was booted from Phase discord for speaking too much

HoloJP Bakatare Circus Ludo collab with some details, Polka have fallen asleep [post]

Possible Kotoka PL [post]?

Rin from idolEN and Hakka of Tempus follow each other [post]

Update on Sava, she is feeling better. Also about her donators [post]

Pippa is featured in a web comic by Flork (@FlorkOfCows) [post]

Ame Birthday Live reserved [post]

Enna and Mika Spy Party collab [post]

Rin provides lore roulette, thread members leak a first letter of their first name and a day of birth [post]

Tempus 2 (Tempus DLC) numbers [post], contrast with Tempus OG numbers and general situation with absence of new Holo EN [post]

Someone on the old forum trying to start shit with Pippa and Zax [post], someone else with Chase in the name [post],
Chase doxxed himself [post], and they are still there [post], and the thing is moved to Lunatics thread

AmeLee (Monarch) covers Fleeting lullaby, covers of Ado and DemonDice for comparison [post]

Incident with unknown voice leak in Tempus collab is brought up, was it a manager or hidden member [post]

Nijisanji EN opens auditions [post]. Question about questions [post], detailed answer [post].
Discussion about Niji requirements and previous hires go for a while, example [post], and one more [post]

Vtubing culture has a long history [post], as well as its yabs [post]

Spooki tweets about people blocking him [post]

IRyS and Reine get off-collab initiation [post]

Calli likes Pippa on Twitter [post]

Calli and AmaLee release an MV of Dance past Midnight [post]

About Hakka being spanish [post], confirmation [post], maybe Cuba [post]? Nope, it's a Mexican slang [post]

Hakka and Flayon are Melty Blood players [post], shitpost fanart [post]

P-maru sings in TV Anime "Onimai: I'm Now Your Sister!" OP Theme [post]

Magni may go on break to get content for his roommate [post]

Music appreciation post, with Lisa from Tsunderia and Neuro chan. Also on a vocaloid voice [post], and more on that - style doesn't die [post]

not-Tenjin Kotone is revealing her new model [post]

774's sub group VApArt (Vtuber Apartment?) is disbanded, some explanation [post]

Meloco on why she joined NijiEN while being JP nationale [post]. Her PL and doubts about it [post], confirmation [post]

Somehow this feels even more incomplete than usual. Might be just my imagination, but if you do spot something missing, do contact me through DMs!

Now about the previous recap experiment. I got pro and con feedback, and thought about it myself. Previous recap did feel somewhat lonely, divided. I was hoping it will be like a contrast to usual thread chaos, but it didn't feel positive at all. Not to mention a number of times I saved something in a wrong list and have to move it to a different one.

My final thought - experiment was a success, and there were people who liked it. But for the future I will stick to regular format, like this one.

But what about clarity and visibility then? People who look for specific news should be able to distinguish them. So I decided to look into color coding:

Option 1, just fucking paint over everything

Holo testtesttest testtesttest testtesttest [test]

testtesttest testtesttest testtesttest [test]

This felt overwhelming, trying to color everything (or the 3 most popular companies) just looks too busy. Then how about a colored indicator upfront?

Option 2, cool and quirky

Phase Connect testtest test test testtesttest [test]

Nijisanji testtesttest test testtest test testtest [test]

Hololive testtest test testtesttest testtesttest [test]

Looks nicer and is easier to implement (just copy-paste everywhere really), but doesn't it make everything bloated? It will add to every line of those 3 companies, and everything will be bigger. We do have a limit to characters in a single post. But tbh, I like this option the most.

Code:
[COLOR=rgb(226, 97, 159)]Phase Connect[/COLOR]

^this is 46 symbols! How about we make the indicators smaller, coded then. This may work for PC users, but I don't think search function of the web browser on phones is that comfortable:

Option 3, we are true leet-speaking H4CK3r5 here

hololive *
nijisanji +
phase connect ^

* testtesttest testtesttest testtesttest [test]

+ testtesttest testtesttest testtesttest [test]

^ testtesttest testtesttest testtesttest [test]

So yeah, I'm still thinking about it all. If you have some ideas, please share!
You continue to be amazingly punctual I couldn't have left this task in better hands

That said I agree that it would be nice to have some kind of way of categorizing the news while keeping everything in a chronological format the symbol with a legend at the top is prolly the easiest least space consuming way to do it

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Just like Jif is inferior to Skippy, ‘jif’ is inferior to ‘gif’.
I don’t care what the creator says; this is not some lore creative writing class where the writer gets to determine what’s canon, it’s an acronym.

Ok what's your argument for for it?
That it doesn’t sound retarded.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I don’t care what the creator says; this is not some lore creative writing class where the writer gets to determine what’s canon, it’s an acronym.
Ok what's your argument for for it? And do you pronounce Scuba as Scuhba?
Or NASA as Naysaaah?
Lol as Loul
ASAP as AaahSAP
LASER as LAaahSEeeeR

That it doesn't sound retarded
To me Gif sounds retarded that's hardly an argument
Amalee has been around for a while, here is a clip of her from Anime Expo 2011. I used to get her confused with the nutty voice actress Amanda WIn-Lee.

Oh I know I've been a fan of hers for years it's how I know she has (if only rarely) shown her face on her channel

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
She has a few videos on her channel where she sings a cover showing her fleshtuber self but I couldn't effectively search for one but I found this on Pellek's channel to compensate

Amalee has been around for a while, here is a clip of her from Anime Expo 2011. I used to get her confused with the nutty voice actress Amanda WIn-Lee.

edit: Here is her from 2017-ish

Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I didn't see this posted yet. That AI vtuber really knows how to game the system and garner the attention of degenerates. Your oshi is on notice.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I hope you all know Latin or Morse Code for Gavis' debut, or you're fucked.

Also ayo, Judge Magni sequel!?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Graphics Interchange Format.
(/ˈdʒiː/)
The creator may be good with technology, but language, not so much.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
You aren't the only one

haha not gonna lie when I heard Amanda Lee was gonne be a vtuber I jumped into one of her first streams to troll about her getting drunk and strip dancing on stage at a con with that penguin from Evangelion.. but found it it was a different lady. Sad day.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Panko finally beta Melenia, epic teabagging ensues

Fight at about 1:53.00
Congradulations Panko-Manko-Punko-Poncho

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I know it's 2 hours late, but Tenma is a fucking trip today.
Something about that model jamming to Disturbed sent me into orbit.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
The LazuLight collab starts in a little over 2 hours. They'll be playing a fanmade LazuLight visual novel. No announcement of an announcement but I BELIEVE.

And if there's no 3D, at least the Mahjong tournament starts after it and Kotoka will be playing (barring any late changes!)

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
oh btw, if anyone is interested in Filipino vtuber market, KoMETA Virtual Live has opened auditions

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
oh btw, if anyone is interested in Filipino vtuber market, KoMETA Virtual Live has opened auditions

Henri.... you know what you have to do! Boy, you already got a 30 page thread about yourself on a vtuber site and you don't even stream.... become the Oshi you wanted!

:pippasquish: :smugpipi: :pippasquish:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Henri Ikari's audition tape leak when

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Looks pretty smooth. I like it. I wonder what the first fucked up edit will be. Certainly no one here would be so dastardly.
Downloaded the template. Working on some clips but i might take a break to shitpost with it.

As someone with a passing interest in Japanese, I can totally understand why most Japanese people never learn English. The conventions are so different you basically have to completely unlearn everything you thought you understood about language.
I wish I could force myself to learn other than the basic and a few simple words. I feel like taking a class might help but I wouldnt want to be there with a ton of weebs that dress up like Naruto characters. The same kind of chuunitards that try to cancel vtubers because they think they are the arbiters of justice or some shit.

Kokone is doing a drawing of her gen with swapped clothes

Damn, shes a pretty good artist.

Henri Ikari's audition tape leak when
Honestly maybe if we gaslight him into thinking that the only way he can interact with Pippa is if he becomes a vtuber and that we can help him out with his audition tape your dream will become a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom