"Props to Jersh though, because despite how many times it's gotten knocked down, he's always found a way to bring it back up, he's like a crotchety old man having to restart his basement generator all the time"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Didn't see anyone post this yet. Tenmas having a rough time in FBW

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Apparently she said she's thankful of Kson for giving her an advice to "restart" her streamer career during one of their date. Yeah, the signs are there. The Four Great King era is really over.
Still, I hope Haruka find new success in her new endeavor. She's actually quite entertaining. So naive but also have a Hag-like quality. I think I'll follow her.
What exactly happened to Mirai Akari? Both Kaguya Luna and Kizuna Ai are well documented, but from what I gathered Mirai never really graduated, her channel stagnated permanently from like 2 years ago onwards. I have a lot of blanks here.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not sure when she got it, but Ame's new tracking solution is really great and looks like it doesn't even rely on being in sight of a camera.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I've tried most of the Phase Connect talents and I've never gotten that vibe off anyone except Remi. Most of them are more along the lines of "sometimes life is really hard and I've got a few problems, but I'm doing my best and I'm really grateful for any support you give".
barely related
honestly i just like them for who they are and less for tropes and what vibes they give off. I like genuine shit, phase is pretty legit, atleast people i watch, indies are legit, flavr being a fake company produced some of the most legit streamers out there, cause there will never be an actual mom of two kids on holo.
I was drawn to the internet because everything i've seen on tv or hear on the radio was either fake or was regurgitated american media that barely covered the reality i was born in, all made by old people that would rather make a buck than give some actual entertaiment or food for thought. And while 2000s were pretty good it was really not that hard to see rapid decay of pretty much everything. Internet on the other hand gave me a shovel of shit but what made it better is that even fake stories were more genuine than whatever there is on tv.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Hey guys, I've been busy for the last few days cuz I have a few more labs to finish before the semester ends so I haven't got the opportunity to watch streams, what's been go-

>Axel was a bogan goblin on stream with his manager
>Ame shot random Christmas related things with her gun on stream

...oh. It appears I have VODs to watch.
Magni's karaoke had some improv comedy stuff where for example Joe Swanson had to explain to Peter what Holo Tempus was, Cletus from the Simpsons almost fucking died, and many other such adventures between Magni's singing. Magni also had to stall sing for about 30 minutes while Axel had to get a mixer to do his stream, he sang Rockstar during this time and failed to sing Snow Halation. Worth a watch if he like his style, this is probably the best Magni stream this month to me.

Archive below:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Kiara is live with a Pokemon Endurance stream

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Captain Godzilla.png
Captain Godzilla Presents:
chrismas【Phase-Connect】
GOFILE
MEGA
My Archive Uploads

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
Continue with the giving spirit, sub to this cute girl who has been going for 10 hours already

Thanks - she reached her goal and was very happy.

Edit: Coyote is also one of the few vtubers that collabed with the Go Go Nippon girls - that alone should be enough to check her out. Thanks @DanchousLoyalHamu

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Axel's manager got fanart.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be playing LoZ: Spider of Ages soon

IMG_6595.jpg
I absolutely adore the sukeban Amiya picture:
FkoDs6JXwAgmD4O.png
Sauce

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I've tried most of the Phase Connect talents and I've never gotten that vibe off anyone except Remi. Most of them are more along the lines of "sometimes life is really hard and I've got a few problems, but I'm doing my best and I'm really grateful for any support you give".

I was being facetious. It's just sometimes when they start sharing how fucked up they are, I start hearing "I'm so broken, fix me Daddy!"

Lumi redebut-mi stream is live.

EDIT: Is it just me, or does she look like Veibae? In the face, I mean.

EDIT: This is weird. I never noticed how similar her speech pattern is to Veibae's before.

EDIT: OK, the color change makes her look even more like Veibae.

EDIT:
Lumi_dark_01.PNG

EDIT: Normal vers
Lumi_redebut_01.PNG

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>lumilore
>lore in general
💤

Bring back the lore, I hate footYamanbas.

those shorts are fighting for their life

what happened to her face?

oh good, now her skin is as black as her IQ

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh no, she has VeiBae face.

Edit: Jokes aside, model looks good and I'm glad she's happy. And as I type this, she uses some dark mode that looks FANTASTIC.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

nilf

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I was being facetious. It's just sometimes when they start sharing how fucked up they are, I start hearing "I'm so broken, fix me Daddy!"

Lumi redebut-mi stream is live.

EDIT: Is it just me, or does she look like Veibae? In the face, I mean.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. She has the same facial feature as Veibae and Nyanners. Which is unfortunate...but at least her voice remains the same. I swear, Nyanners has been imitating how Veibae talks for the past 6 months.

Oh, Dark Lumi looks pretty cool. That's a great feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom