"Amelia wanted to walk to the mountain monkeys, so I said 'Bat (But)... bat... Japanese birajii issu dark and dangyaryasu!!' I'm from the countryside so I know the good and dangerous sides of it. I know very well because I grew up in a village! You have to go back at 5 in the morning because bears show up!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I lived birches. Also here's Ina's latest member updates.

=====

image.png
image.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jesus Christ on a bike you motherfuckers cranked out like 8 pages in the time i was gone fucking myself up via consumption of copious amounts of food and drink, we will definitely have to commission the asylum contractors to seed a whole patch of lawn in the courtyard for people to go touch because this is fucking ridiculous.

Jacks Wasted Life

Remi is drunk as a skunk and being ultra parasocial. Probably nuke the vod when she sobers up.

Edit, this is some juicy shit. Sad girl company indeed.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ on a bike you motherfuckers cranked out like 8 pages in the time i was gone fucking myself up via consumption of copious amounts of food and drink, we will definitely have to commission the asylum contractors to seed a whole patch of lawn in the courtyard for people to go touch because this is fucking ridiculous.
Look you don't understand.

Axel has a head and made a strawberry penis cake, and Pippa was streaming...and that's about the last 5 or so pages. I hope you can understand now.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Oh yeah, and her throwing a banana peel onto the table was hilarious too. This was just a gold stream overall.
The banana, and I was also a fan of using the cake to mop shit up off the table.
I jumped in late, so this will definitely be one to go back and watch once the archivebros are done.

Remi is drunk as a skunk and being ultra parasocial. Probably nuke the vod when she sobers up.

What's with the noise? Sounds like she's smacking the mic with something metal repeatedly. Kinda hard to watch.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kirsche posted a short of her going through discords a few streams ago.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Introverts can (and should) enjoy the company of some friends. The difference is that no matter who the friends are, introverts always spend energy doing so instead of gaining energy, and so they have to plan for it. Extroverts are extremely underrepresented in niche interest zones like this forum and perhaps Internet discussions in general, because watching men with voice changers and having an autism test sesh with Internet besties does nothing for their energy.
This distinction always felt weird to me because I myself feel like I get a ton of energy in social situations, and really like being around people and hanging out (which I feel like comes through with how high energy I get when I'm on other people's streams), which would make me an extrovert, but I need my "me time" to chill out by myself, draw, and watch my silly internet shit, which should make me an introvert, but then I need my social interaction again...

I feel like the introvert/extrovert line is a lot blurrier than some make it out to be...

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

This stream is really sad holy shit. Her mom literally hates her guts.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lisa's schedule this week. Looks like there's a Pippa collab on Thursday.
20221226_013239.jpg

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I'm not a regular watcher because of the voice, but this stream is a trip. From her talking about how she fantasizes about waking up in bed next to chat and telling them she's streaming topless right now, and now talking about her family never ate together when she was a kid and when she asked her mom why she said something like, "Why would I want to eat with you?", and her mom telling her that she wishes she were adopted, and her grandma saying she wishes she hadn't been born.

Jacks Wasted Life

I'm not a regular watcher because of the voice, but this stream is a trip. From her talking about how she fantasizes about waking up in bed next to chat and telling them she's streaming topless right now, and now talking about her family never ate together when she was a kid and when she asked her mom why she said something like, "Why would I want to eat with you?", and her mom telling her that she wishes she were adopted, and her grandma saying she wishes she hadn't been born.
Have I found a GFE streamer I enjoy and want to make happy? Am I that far gone? God, please kill me.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
It's normal, healthy even, to want to see someone who means well and seems like a decent person to be happy, especially if it seems like they're in a shitty place. Wishing all the best for Wemi even if she's not my cup of tea.

Hopefully being a part of Phase is just what she needs.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Have I found a GFE streamer I enjoy and want to make happy? Am I that far gone? God, please kill me.
This is just another variant of the savior complex @Reticule has but with Wemi. But she's actually fixable, just needs some TLC.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Hopefully being a part of Phase is just what she needs.
Lia is not exactly helping...
1672041469066.png
I mean, I guess that's one way to lighten the mood?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is just another variant of the savior complex @Reticule has but with Wemi. But she's actually fixable, just needs some TLC.
I don't have a savior complex, I just want to fix her by improving her physical health, her diet, and her living conditions. You see, it's not saving, it's just fixing, so that she's much better.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Oh, yeah, and Axel showed his wrists like 50 times who cares.
It's just not the same with dudes. Especially when there's a potentially cute Manegori right there just waiting to be simped for! I mean, remember when there was a short time that Smol Ame x Staff-san was a thing? When there is a cute girl to focus on why would you ever focus on some twinky dude lol.

I don't really watch Remi, but it honestly sounds like she just needs someone to give her a hug while she vents about her shit family. It is truly amazing how much something simple like a friend who will be there for you like that can help. Back in high school, a girl I knew was going through the same kind of thing. She just needed someone who cared. So when my friends and I figured out what was wrong with her, we just did what I mentioned above, and it seemed to do wonders for her mental health. All I had to do was sit on the couch after school sometimes and put my arm around her while she opened up. You don't want to baby them either, and you gotta give them some straightforward advice on how to positively stand up for themselves in those situations. You can't let them solely rely on you for their strength, theirs needs to be built up piece by piece if necessary. So hopefully Remi can find a way to help herself.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Haruka doing her first gameplay stream later. Safe to say that the Akari channel might end sometime soon considering she's pretty much slowly building her audience in her channel.

Wouldn't be surprised if she does a collab with kson sometime as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom