"is angel piss or angel sweat 'holy water'?"Aia Amare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
is it normal for a handcam stream to be this nerve racking?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
god i cant believe axel has a head

literally worth its own thread
I'll get to work on it after this stream is over.

Working title: "Axel "Yanki" Syrios' head REVEALED ON STREAM. DISCUSS!!!"

Edit: "My phone is ringing in my ass pocket"~Axel Syrios

"I've been training my right arm all these years to make this cake."

Altare bruh.PNG

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Those do look good, I'll have to look up how to make them.
Since there's no clear way to call the "es susu semangka" in english, most recipes you gonna find will be in indonesians. That said, it is pretty dang easy since you only need:
- Watermelon. Seedless is preferred and you can either dice them or just scoop it out to mix it later
- Full cream milk
- Syrup. This might be hard since some recipes uses syrup with Coco Pandan flavour (which is mostly found on South East Asian region), but some other recipes replaces it with any syrup with framboise base/color. But I guess using red colored syrup with flavour that matches watermelon would be better. Up to availability, I guess?
- Ice cubes.
Optionally you can add water both to reduce its sweetness or you can invert that and make water + sugar mixture to increase its sweetness.

Literally just:
- dice watermelon
- mix it with the full cream milk and the syrup, add water (or water+sugar) if necessary
- add ice cubes
- ???
- profit

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Magni is really trying to hard carry Christmas right now because apparently Holopro does not have a fucking mixer.

I bet Takeshi stole it to ruin Christmas. You couldn't just fuck over Vesper Takeshi? You had to ruin his son's Christmas too? Takeshi "Grinch" Nofriendsjin is now the villain of this Tempus Christmas.

Edit: Axel is finally here.

Edit 2: Axel is making his mother's "secret" strawberry shortcake recipe, and she is watching the stream. It is so secret that Axel doesn't even know what it is for this stream, he's just going to guess.

Edit 3: For a split second we saw Axel's head of hair, I didn't get a screenshot because it was so sudden. But he has short brown-ish hair from what I could tell.

Unable to bear that Vesper Noir was able to bike around the world in two weeks unimpeded by trivial obstacles like borders, mountains or oceans in order to put all manner of Holomem to the "spear", Takeshi knew he too had to take up the Bicycle in order to match Vesper's power. Lacking the firmly toned bikehobo glutes of a professional cyclist, Takeshi took a shortcut to power.

By modifying the Holopro studio mixer, replacing the mixer head with a gear shaft fit to a bike chain, he could achieve but a fraction of Vesper's raw power through mechanical assistance. Would it be enough...?

"Vespa Nowa... we wirru see whu gettu too faq arru da oshis...!"

Will Takeshi's plan work? Find out next time!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
is it normal for a handcam stream to be this nerve racking?
This is up there on a 'he's going to get himself suspended' level, but Kobo's pumpkin carving stream was 'she's going to cut off a finger or kill herself'.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
This is up there on a 'he's going to get himself suspended' level
For showing his head or food poisoning his manager when this cake finishes baking?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Axel logic:
Oh noes I put too much milk in the container!
*takes a quick sip*
Ok I'm good now, totally sanitary for a cake to serve to others loool.

And this manager is wearing gorilla hands and accepted a banana as a payment..

I'm no cake expert but this doesn't look good.. mama axel is gonna disown him.

edit: heard manager-chan's voice, definitely a female.

Manager chan is hard carrying and saving axel's dumbass and stealing strawberries.

Fubuki is watching and tweeting about gorilla mane-chan

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Fun fact, if you try to reach the FCC by some VOIPs, including ones used in many businesses phone services, you'll get an error that the number doesn't exist. Shit is incredibly retarded when you need to work with the FCC on anything. They also won't tell you if a company code number for your company is real, because they didn't exist prior to a certain point so they will return an error, and you have to keep asking if that code is all zeros until someone can confirm and then assign you one. Oh, and they won't tell you it's all zeros, or that's what you need to ask, you have to figure that out in a game of 20 questions.

Government entities are whores.

The Homeland is back up, but it looks like war is upon it!
It's been up for a while and Retard War isn't new.

Since there's no clear way to call the "es susu semangka" in english, most recipes you gonna find will be in indonesians
There's a potential business opportunity if those recipes look nice and aren't easily accessible to tards. Sounds nice though.

Bonus bucks if you import the hard to find syrups, makes them exotic.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
I'm no cake expert but this doesn't look good.. mama axel is gonna disown him.
That cake batter looks like fucking yellow throw up collared pudding. My mother bakes so I know a little bit about how cake and cookie batter should look, I'm pretty sure at no point does it look like fucking water.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It's been up for a while and Retard War isn't new.
Interesting, it wasn't up for me until just now. I know the retard was has been alluded to on the telegram for a while during the downtime but I didn't think it was official until I saw the banner in the homeland.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Pippa Pipkin pirate radio station on the dingy withered boat just off the shore of texas wen? (Plays nothing but "pippa the rippa" 24/7)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Interesting, it wasn't up for me until just now. I know the retard was has been alluded to on the telegram for a while during the downtime but I didn't think it was official until I saw the banner in the homeland.
It's still not official, it's just a threat for now until 2023, read the thread.

Also there was down time from DDOS but if you're not getting a 503 or 502 error, try opening a Tor window and just punching in the clear net address of Kiwifarms.net, if it connects it's just an ISP being retarded and you can contact your provider to complain (don't do this if you're in the UK, Germany, or Austria. Probably not New Zealand either) as they will eventually get it fixed if enough people complain. Don't relent as they will deflect, just tell them you did a trace route and if you can connect via Tor on the clearnet address it means it's up and it's just a blockade somewhere.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Axel turbo-cucking all of the fujos watching him via gorilla mane-chan strawberry feeding

What a gigachad

he just gave her his banana live on cam, what a whore

Last edited:

Jacks Wasted Life

Pippa raids fangirl. Let me follow. Tags LGBTQIAplus, genderfluid.
34uv9n.jpg

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
It's still not official, it's just a threat for now until 2023, read the thread.

Also there was down time from DDOS but if you're not getting a 503 or 502 error, try opening a Tor window and just punching in the clear net address of Kiwifarms.net, if it connects it's just an ISP being retarded and you can contact your provider to complain (don't do this if you're in the UK, Germany, or Austria. Probably not New Zealand either) as they will eventually get it fixed if enough people complain. Don't relent as they will deflect, just tell them you did a trace route and if you can connect via Tor on the clearnet address it means it's up and it's just a blockade somewhere.
Slovakia is likely also hostile considering their government's communications ministry requested takedowns of material to no avail.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holopro is really defying gender roles tonight. Axel is in the kitchen baking a cake while Ame is shooting a Christmas tree with a gun.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Slovakia is likely also hostile considering their government's communications ministry requested takedowns of material to no avail.
It's less about hostility and more about actual legal penalties for wrong think. The UK has targeted feminists with legal action for using the site and it's blocked in Germany and Austria by Josh without a VPN as now that it's not routed through Cloudflare the address shows as Kiwifarms to the feds and those countries have divisions to imprison people who commit wrong think.

Sven

Pippa raids fangirl. Let me follow. Tags LGBTQIAplus, genderfluid.
Still fun watching a 2 view panic wildly as they suddenly have 3-4 view numbers for a short time. She's handled it better then Matoimiia did at first.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Holopro is really defying gender roles tonight. Axel is in the kitchen baking a cake while Ame is shooting a Christmas tree with a gun.
Holopro is a very progressive company.

Axel's manager can be a gorilla.

Takeshi Nofriendsjin can be an incel salaryman.

Both very valuable positions held by extremely oppressed minorities.

Edit: Axel's cake is out of the oven, he tried to pick it up with his gloved fucking hands.

Axel cake.PNG

Axel cake 2.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom