"You fuckers are like straight out of a horror movie. Why did we ever let you out of your countries? I think we should just build a wall around these fuckin' - like the Irish, the Welsh, all those people. Just build a wall around them, keep them - around Catalonia, wherever that region is - Let them slowly like incest-breed until they die out, then we won't have to deal with any of this shit, alright?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
30 minutes until the 1st generation announcement of hololive killers

Cant wait for the first wave of twitter autism the moment any of them do any raunchy comedy or pandering

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't enjoy playing them myself, but they usually are a good source of vtuber rage compilations.
To this day I cannot fathom why Hana Macchia of all people went ahead and streamed Sekiro. Some of her genmates had to show up and offer support too. To the folks who don't know, she is definitely not a gamer.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Honestly this is what i really dont get about you people, like, i saw titanosaurus the other day legit considering digging through chinese shopping site to get more pictures of rl shiina, and i found that extremelly weird, really. Like its stalkery and shit, going to such lengths because a girl draw well on the internet. Also you get hooked to a character, but its still a character, even if theres a bit of an actor in it. The way you behave in different situations also differs drastically, like you wouldnt chat with a cop like you would with your brother. Same thing with a performer and an audience however small it is. Basically a different person when shes out of character. i dont get it...
Well then , no StairmASSter pics for Dazzle :annoyedpippa: jk. It's like a needle in haystack that's filled with a gazillion needles, I see why Shiina had no problem saying she modeled for that. The tumblr cosplay however will haunt me forever because I know there's a decent chance I already saw it browsing in the past. I agree it's weird and I second guess myself too! But whenever Shiina mention's her IRL modeling it just presses that button and I want to look! I think though, Shiina would not bring up things that would be dangerous and that any loose social media probably got cleaned up during her PL. However Shiina is not just a character to me, her IRL stories and insights are fascinating! She's a very interesting and admirable young woman!
:shiinastare:
===========================================================

downsindromtubers.PNG

Wait wait, are they Loli's or Downies? The art sucks and I hate the brown one with the glasses the most!
Edit: These bitches aren't even new, they're just crappy nobody vtubers oh wow now you have twitter to spam shitty art of all 5 of you, wow that's completely different.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
View attachment 8677
Wait wait, are they Loli's or Downies? The art sucks and I hate the brown one with the glasses the most!
The blonde one is beyond loli, that's a literal toddler. She makes Gura look like a MILF. People are going to lose their shit over this if they are even 0.01% lewd. Twitter will be fun.

Edit: Lmao, I just noticed. Their fucking key art isn't even accurate. The right eye is yellow in the key art and purple on the model. Clearly a lot of care and attention went into this.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
(Re: Thirstposting rule of yore: I never really liked that fact simply as it seemed like it was to cut down on work moderating by him and his team, rather than actual out of handedness but to each their own I guess)

I just took it as a further evidence of refusal to understand that vtubers aren't just lolishit and that there'd be no tolerance of it because presumed pedophilia. Still, it's a pretty shallow topic regardless, however...

When it comes to Niji, Holo most of them are pretty cute, but none really come off as this super sexy bombshell. Most of the photos are low res or pixelated also so its hard to say. The ones that I would say stand out the most to me:
  • Selen
  • Reimu
  • Irys
  • Autism Owl
  • Rat
  • Chicken (when she's not using shitty filters and caking up her makeup)
  • Rushia (from that schoolgirl outfit photo)
  • Festival (know she used to be big, but she has a very cute face, also seems to have slimmed down a ton)
  • Horny Pirate (photos are low res)
  • Graduated Dragon (possibly one of the best looking out of them all)
  • Noel has a few body shots and a nose-up and she is very attractive but can't really say since there really isn't a clear photo of her.

I know I've seen Irys but I can't remember what she looks like, but I recall she's pretty nice looking. Canan's definitely towards the top, Selen's pretty cute too though. kson is a big split honestly, she looks good when properly done up but when you see her without all her makeup it's pretty night and day. Bae, Moom, Kiara are all pretty good. I'd actually say that Kiara is kind of on par with Canan despite body shape difference. They both have a good appeal in different realms.

Calli is my list topper though, combination of looks and personality is too strong for my simple-ass dogshit taste.

Pomu is playing MGSV with an eye tracker. I always like when people use that. It's interesting to see where their attention goes when playing.

Reveals just how little she looks at or processes. It's also not accurately calibrated. The tracker isn't aligned with the center of the screen when she's aiming.

Still a brainlet as always that panics over nothing and uses none of the tools that would make the game easier. I don't know what I'd do half the time without the decoys, those things are low-key the best 'weapon' in the game. I've been replaying again myself recently because my attempts to replay MGS4 have failed, my old ass PS3 is incapable of reading my game disc anymore. :urtearingmeapart: I might have to look into RPCS3.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The blonde one is beyond loli, that's a literal toddler. She makes Gura look like a MILF. People are going to lose their shit over this if they are even 0.01% lewd. Twitter will be fun.

Edit: Lmao, I just noticed. Their fucking key art isn't even accurate. The right eye is yellow in the key art and purple on the model. Clearly a lot of care and attention went into this.

View attachment 8678
These guys are definitely proponents of the "Cute and funny" approach, they saw Gura and kobo getting shitloads of attention and said "Why not just half-ass a bunch of literal toddler models, appeal to the white van owners in the community and make fucking bank?!"

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
These guys are definitely proponents of the "Cute and funny" approach, they saw Gura and kobo getting shitloads of attention and said "Why not just half-ass a bunch of literal toddler models, appeal to the white van owners in the community and make fucking bank?!"
murc-murcgif.gif

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Apparently the house Calli bought is in Japan. She must be fucking rolling in dosh, since Japanese housing prices are utterly retarded, even compared to American ones.
She may have bought one in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, or her doing her taxes correctly gave her a big money boost. She has been able to fly between Japan and USA pretty much monthly at this point for a while. I can't image that has been on anyone's dime, but her own, so she has got to be doing well for herself.
Pomu is playing MGSV with an eye tracker. I always like when people use that. It's interesting to see where their attention goes when playing.

Still waiting on Bae to unbox hers...

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Araminta the schizo dragongirl is playing Magic: The Gathering. For those who don't know, she is very much like Kirchse or Pippa with tangents and yabs

thirteenorphans

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Noel has a few body shots and a nose-up and she is very attractive but can't really say since there really isn't a clear photo of her.
The best i can offer
canan (11).jpg

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Rock and stone.
Been waiting for this stream, Deep Rock Galactic is the best horde shooter on the market right now.
They're so green though, it's amazing.
Edit: "digging isn't my job" they grow up so fast.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kirsches going through hookup/dating discords rn.
"This discord is nothing but men and cia agents." -Kirsches take on a lesbian discord

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Obake Pam CEO of playasia and vtuber is putting on a christmas concert and it has quite the guest-list:
Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 00-50-04 【60 VTUBERS】Christmas concert from us to you.png

notable thread favourites such as: Amiya Aranha, Shiina and Nyaru are participating, and Ollie from HoloID as well. check it out yo

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Kirsches going through hookup/dating discords rn.
"This discord is nothing but men and cia agents." -Kirsches take on a lesbian discord
There's a reason why there used to be 200+ lesbian bars in the US, and now there's a total of 15-21 of them left as the horned vermin grew in number.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
There's a reason why there used to be 200+ lesbian bars in the US, and now there's a total of 15-21 of them left as the horned vermin grew in number.
They're just underground now, and most of them require proof you're a biological woman now before you're allowed in. Same with dating apps.

RE - Deep Rock - Of course Magni is the first one to get wrecked by the resupply drill landing on top of them. :whatastory:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mouse is debuting another model

Edit:
signal-2022-12-23-18-55-48-249-2.jpg
signal-2022-12-23-18-55-48-249-1.jpg
signal-2022-12-23-18-55-48-249.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom