"Why can't I be cool like Pippa and have a horsefucking paedophile hate me?"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen set a date for her NIJISANJI music fan cover showcase stream, Jan 7th 5pm pst

Great project for community, Selen is great! This was announced some time ago:

Attention to all musically gifted and trained! Don't let Henry be better than you and sing to your oshi right now!
But, hm, only if your oshi is Selen, which she should be!

Last edited:

Not-Username

It mildly irritates me to see people do things like obsess over Nyaru's RL looks and overly analyze individual frames of her body. But so long as they're not going 'OMG THOSE THIGHS ARE A PERFECT FIT FOR MY DICK' or anything equally disturbing, I don't really care all that much.
Little finger, whole hand. Many such cases.
I at least noticed an uptick of skirting the line to thirsting. (Depending on personal preferences maybe overstepping)

We don't have to be like the homeland...just saying some rules where useful

Vih

Doog
It mildly irritates me to see people do things like obsess over Nyaru's RL looks and overly analyze individual frames of her body. But so long as they're not going 'OMG THOSE THIGHS ARE A PERFECT FIT FOR MY DICK' or anything equally disturbing, I don't really care all that much.
I appreciate the info on a hardline-sorta stance, if something does end up at some point(which it will, eventually, it will) crossing the line, it would be a good idea to show it as "the line that broke the camels thighs back"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Basically the same community Senasawa and Nyanners (before she did the retarded thing) community.
Both of whom ended up fucking hating said community for how retarded and insufferable it is (even though i agree that pinkcat was a cunt in the way she tried to distance herself from it)
I appreciate the info on a hardline-sorta stance, if something does end up at some point(which it will, eventually, it will) crossing the line, it would be a good idea to show it as "the line that broke the camels thighs back"
Public executions would be a nice touch, or maybe a sticker of shame like the pink triangle in the homeland, but that would probably lead to people purposefully doing shit just to get branded.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Both of whom ended up fucking hating said community for how retarded and insufferable it is (even though i agree that pinkcat was a cunt in the way she tried to distance herself from it)
That's ultimately the difference between the two imo. I don't mind people moving away from "edgy" or socially provocative content, playing nice with a community filled with schizos and creeps sounds like it'd get tiring after a while, but virtue-signalling is fucking annoying. Just start doing something else and people will either follow you or they won't; throwing people under the bus leaves a bad taste to basically everyone who isn't also doing the same thing.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Public executions would be a nice touch, or maybe a sticker of shame like the pink triangle in the homeland, but that would probably lead to people purposefully doing shit just to get branded.
I feel like Goober still makes references to it without truly acknowledging it. Yes they are insufferable but its still a huge community and its smart to go after it. Just dont be a cunt and throw them all under the bus after you profit and benefit from it.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221223_150149_Twitter.png
Poor autistic ex jehovah witness bear

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
View attachment 8675
Poor autistic ex jehovah witness bear
How long before the first vtuber boyfriend/husband application stream? The first one who does it will probably get pretty good numbers.
I seriously doubt some of these women are autistic enough to not had any relationships.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Much like in Hololive I think it benefits to have any hornyposting done in innuendos like :architect: instead of outright ranting about how much you wanna fuck calli's tits (both in reference to her model and rm) til your dick's shooting out dust. Makes it much more digestible and, dare I say, funny. Having limits on how explicit you can be leads to more creative expression of how unsalvagably down bad you are.

Tl;dr: Say NO to poster freedom :talentfreedom:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

Seep is singing while drunk on whilk (whisky and milk).

kestraline

Early Adopter
She's on her tangents again.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Horse is officially monetized, give her your money NOW :amegunl:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Horse is officially monetized, give her your money NOW
After watching Jump King, I've decided to never personally play it. It strikes me as lacking any flexibility to the gameplay versus Getting Over It.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
After watching Jump King, I've decided to never personally play it. It strikes me as lacking any flexibility to the gameplay versus Getting Over It.
I hate games where it's literally just try and fail a trillion times and you can't improve yourself in any substantial way (no upgrades) other than "GIT GUD FAG", if i want to waste 6 hours of my time doing something pointless i can just go outside and faceplant a wall until one of us breaks.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Apparently the house Calli bought is in Japan. She must be fucking rolling in dosh, since Japanese housing prices are utterly retarded, even compared to American ones.
I hate games where it's literally just try and fail a trillion times and you can't improve yourself in any substantial way (no upgrades) other than "GIT GUD FAG", if i want to waste 6 hours of my time doing something pointless i can just go outside and faceplant a wall until one of us breaks.
I usually really enjoy the autismal git gud fag games, but I also like my videogames to have more than one mechanic, or a way to express skill beyond just memorizing exactly where to stand and how much of a jump you need.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I don't enjoy playing them myself, but they usually are a good source of vtuber rage compilations.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
How long before the first vtuber boyfriend/husband application stream? The first one who does it will probably get pretty good numbers.
I seriously doubt some of these women are autistic enough to not had any relationships.
Got you covered. Lilybelle ("I can't drive, I am asian, and woman") did a boyfriend application video and had her Chinese mom review them.

Some are pretty autistic and hikki so I can believe it. That said a good chunk of them have had relationships.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Pomu is playing MGSV with an eye tracker. I always like when people use that. It's interesting to see where their attention goes when playing.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
30 minutes until the 1st generation announcement of hololive killers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom