"It's kinda hard, believe it or not, to get a skirt on a snake"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Another clip of Mel talking about her meeting with Ina and Calli. The way the clip is cut sounds like she "doxxed" Ina as a korean (hafu) at the 2:40 mark:cursedbae:

Also an update from Ina. Her Nagu account is also back in business retweeting her new Azure Lane outfits and her work in the Do It Yourself!! anime.

Don't you need some mixed blood to be a hafu? Or is it one of those words that's been diluted?

It is nice someone remembered Mel exists.

Also another example of Free speech on twitter:
View attachment 8665
Who said this, Eira or Marimari? Random.txt candidate.

In which Anya and Lui plot to usurp Yagoo
(Also, Lui, "speak directly" is the last phrase I'd use to describe any part of Japanese culture.)

The Wardens of Civilisation and Time vs the chuuni belt society

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Enna asked her friend to rate her looks IRL

Friend: We're both about average, but I'm still better looking than you:smugina:

Now, there's a fun game: how would you rate the looks of your favorite chuubas' roommates?

I await the crowbar beatdown

LastRide

Enna asked her friend to rate her looks IRL

Friend: We're both about average, but I'm still better looking than you:smugina:

Now, there's a fun game: how would you rate the looks of your favorite chuubas' roommates?

I await the crowbar beatdown

pink woman.png Really hope the thirstposting rule from the homeland doesn't apply here. Numbers are hard, but she's cute.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Kiara is doing a HoloTalk even if her voice is not there yet.

kiara-holotalk-kanata.jpg

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
akirose gone full long hair
also the extra announcement is her original beer product, more info to be revealed tomorrow

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

stassy

Kiara dying on stream while trying to interview angel gorilla, so it doesn't seems to have been recorded in advance

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

UberSoldat

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kanata is such a sweetheart. So what if she's flatter than Salt Lake Utah.

e: They're fangirling about an IRL idol group from 11 YEARS AGO (s/mileage)

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Honestly this is what i really dont get about you people, like, i saw titanosaurus the other day legit considering digging through chinese shopping site to get more pictures of rl shiina, and i found that extremelly weird, really. Like its stalkery and shit, going to such lengths because a girl draw well on the internet. Also you get hooked to a character, but its still a character, even if theres a bit of an actor in it. The way you behave in different situations also differs drastically, like you wouldnt chat with a cop like you would with your brother. Same thing with a performer and an audience however small it is. Basically a different person when shes out of character. i dont get it...

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Honestly this is what i really dont get about you people, like, i saw titanosaurus the other day legit considering digging through chinese shopping site to get more pictures of rl shiina, and i found that extremelly weird, really. Like its stalkery and shit, going to such lengths because a girl draw well on the internet. Also you get hooked to a character, but its still a character, even if theres a bit of an actor in it. The way you behave in different situations also differs drastically, like you wouldnt chat with a cop like you would with your brother. Same thing with a performer and an audience however small it is. Basically a different person when shes out of character. i dont get it...
Do you have any idea where you are or where this forum came from?

AmpleChip

Noel's roommate taking the piss with her Christmas ASMR theme. It is titled:
My girlfriend is a popular streamer ♡ Secret sex with such a girlfriend ♡(Contains light NTR)
:thatsbait:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Do you have any idea where you are or where this forum came from?
Motherland gets its funnies from shit people saying embarassing things outloud publically. You fuckers seek photoes of real people because their avatar make your weenie feel funny.

paul

Early Adopter
These madlads

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221223-100214-748.png
New letter from Shiina dropped this morning, she seems to be getting even more attached to the butter cookies :smugpipi:
@Titanosaurus nows your chance she says she'll be replying all weekend

Vih

Doog
So nice to see Shiina getting so much attention. If nothing else, PC seems eager to actually give them the tools to push beyond the generic anime avatar talks over video game footage drudgery.
Foot-age

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom