"The Phase Connect deskmat is a solid 3 out of 10 because that thing is a piece of shit lol"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Part of me wants to believe she had her soul torn asunder by working for Tesla and she needs the comfortable blanket of parasocial support. Part of me believes earnestly Shiina's fans want her not to work for fucking Cockbucks and rack it in big time.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Neoporte's Hizuki Yui seems to have landed a big gig recently, she'll be in charge of singing the ending theme song of an upcoming anime

She's currently doing karaoke streaming now, limiting her setlist to high-notes songs only
VOD will stay for a week before it gets thrown to mengen only so I'll be saving the archive here

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Part of me wants to believe she had her soul torn asunder by working for Tesla and she needs the comfortable blanket of parasocial support. Part of me believes earnestly Shiina's fans want her not to work for fucking Cockbucks and rack it in big time.
I can see both happening at the same time. She seems to be enjoying a good uptick in ccv lately and has been blowing past her sub goals. At this rate we'll have Shiina feet stream by late spring lmao she does come off as a weird blend of professional like Tenma but parasocial like Pippa, it's nice.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Noel's roommate taking the piss with her Christmas ASMR theme. It is titled:
My girlfriend is a popular streamer ♡ Secret sex with such a girlfriend ♡(Contains light NTR)
:thatsbait:
Someone say NTR?

Why is this so high quality?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Twitter Round up time

Being a vtuber strikes again

Twitch being twitch

Who said this, Eira or Marimari? Random.txt candidate.

Eira was responding to this :whatastory:

1671809135374.png1671809759935.png1671810050709.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
akirose gone full long hair
also the extra announcement is her original beer product, more info to be revealed tomorrow

Very cute
But where hair flappy things

Eigo benkyou

Sneed:

An important abbreviation (timestamped):

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
She hasn't had anything else in her mouth since october

Well, at least she knows what kind of fucking audience she's courting, i hope she doesn't regret that later...
I mean she did ask about a Huggies sponsorship and start saying she needed her diaper changed. Things went a little off the rails that stream.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Must say, i haven't followed calli much but listening through her album she has some interesting song choices, might pick her up.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
RPR sings cover of Pallete
Towa is his oshii, and he was releasing songs for a while now. He must be confident enough to start covering her songs!

Also, Calli got a house

OniGiri fucking destroys PC build

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't know what Pippa sees in him. Maybe she can relate to someone who plays video games at a mediocre level like herself?
Probably the same reason most people like Destiny or any of the other Internet "intellectuals", they haven't actually encountered anyone that presents complex and interesting ideas, so these fast food philosophers seem deep.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Towa is his oshii, and he was releasing songs for a while now. He must be confident enough to start covering her songs!

Also, Calli got a house

OniGiri fucking destroys PC build

She said she watched LTT, so her dropping everything fits.

Vih

Doog
Kiara is doing a HoloTalk even if her voice is not there yet.

View attachment 8668

It's not quite covid but theres a certain sorta poetic nature about kanata being the one interviewed after she herself had a HELL of a case of covid earlier this year, so I feel if anyone would probably understand the most, it would be her

(Re: Thirstposting rule of yore: I never really liked that fact simply as it seemed like it was to cut down on work moderating by him and his team, rather than actual out of handedness but to each their own I guess)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Also another example of Free speech on twitter:
View attachment 8665
That is from the old Twitter and they havent fixed/gotten rid of it. Its fucking cancer honestly. Its what got not-Koa banned.

Enna asked her friend to rate her looks IRL

Friend: We're both about average, but I'm still better looking than you:smugina:

Now, there's a fun game: how would you rate the looks of your favorite chuubas' roommates?

Going by her photo, she looks a bit plain but I feel like it's more of a clothes/pose issue. She's not ugly. If you look at the Vtuber VS IRL tag you will see a bunch of attractive people on it. Guessing it's more of the fact that attractive people are more likely to post photos of themselves though.

When it comes to Niji, Holo most of them are pretty cute, but none really come off as this super sexy bombshell. Most of the photos are low res or pixelated also so its hard to say. The ones that I would say stand out the most to me:
  • Selen
  • Reimu
  • Irys
  • Autism Owl
  • Rat
  • Chicken (when she's not using shitty filters and caking up her makeup)
  • Rushia (from that schoolgirl outfit photo)
  • Festival (know she used to be big, but she has a very cute face, also seems to have slimmed down a ton)
  • Horny Pirate (photos are low res)
  • Graduated Dragon (possibly one of the best looking out of them all)
  • Noel has a few body shots and a nose-up and she is very attractive but can't really say since there really isn't a clear photo of her.

According to what others have said about IRL meetups, Suisei and Ban Hada are like goddesses. From Phase, I think we only have Lia and Rie and they are both very cute.

Honestly this is what i really dont get about you people, like, i saw titanosaurus the other day legit considering digging through chinese shopping site to get more pictures of rl shiina, and i found that extremelly weird, really. Like its stalkery and shit, going to such lengths because a girl draw well on the internet. Also you get hooked to a character, but its still a character, even if theres a bit of an actor in it. The way you behave in different situations also differs drastically, like you wouldnt chat with a cop like you would with your brother. Same thing with a performer and an audience however small it is. Basically a different person when shes out of character. i dont get it...
I always have some curiosity about what the talents look like. It doesn't make or break the experience for me but there is always that curiosity especially after they do IRL meetups and talk about each other's appearance.

Nice to see Lua get attention like this. She is a 1 to low 2 view that has done some cosplay sewing streams. Havent seen her in a while (since 3rd Fes).

What a fucking simp. :whatastory:

That said, I really respect this man. He has done everything in his power to follow in Towa's footsteps. Instead of being some random femboy that does nothing, he became a vtuber, started taking singing lessons and has even managed to collab with her oshi. Hopefully, he won't butcher the song too much.

It seems like the type of job that doesn't give a shit about the employees so it's overall soul-crushing to work there but some of it feels a bit overblown due to the fact that the company's CEO is suddenly trending everywhere and it only helps drive the point through that assholes that take exploit others get rich in the process at the cost of the mental health of their employees.

As for working at Cockbucks, in a way, I can see something positive about it. She gets out of the house and interacts with the general public. From what she says, I do feel like going out and being a normie for a few hours a day might help improve her overall mental health but that comes with having to work with shithead college students and retarded customers. She has the work experience to at least go for something better instead of getting paid minimum wage.

This will cut into her streaming time and probably reduce her growth. If she wants to social interaction she should probably join a class to improve one of her skills (or learn a new one) or get into a hobby that forces her to go out and interact with others. Cockbucks will only drain her energy while giving her minimal money.

Well, at least she knows what kind of fucking audience she's courting, i hope she doesn't regret that later...
She knows and she wants it. She is a bit of a shitposter and knows that appealing to that type of audience is good for the numbers. It's also an audience that might feel a bit neglected because the 4chinz are bad in the current woke-era. Basically the same community Senasawa and Nyanners (before she did the retarded thing) community.

Also enjoy cute hag sneeze

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
akirose gone full long hair
also the extra announcement is her original beer product, more info to be revealed tomorrow

The new hairstyle is Very Nice.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
@The Proctor thirst posting stance?

Since its been brought up again.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Kino is on the menu later tonight lads.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Enna asked her friend to rate her looks IRL

Friend: We're both about average, but I'm still better looking than you:smugina:

Now, there's a fun game: how would you rate the looks of your favorite chuubas' roommates?

I await the crowbar beatdown

As far as Hololive is concerned I think they're all pretty attractive (the ones known at least), with a few outliers. Top 3 in no order for me personally are probably Towa, Coco and Mio (hag love).

If it's similar to the AI thread, just no nudity or weird fetishes.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

It mildly irritates me to see people do things like obsess over Nyaru's RL looks and overly analyze individual frames of her body. But so long as they're not going 'OMG THOSE THIGHS ARE A PERFECT FIT FOR MY DICK' or anything equally disturbing, I don't really care all that much.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Millie tier-list stream as decided by RNG

Ver’s first radio stream

The Mom and onee-chan of NijiEn are doing a Christmas tier-list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom