"I'm gonna miss Furry ISIS"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I have failed you, guys. Ill make sure to set up an emulator this evening just so when another 3d thing drops ill be ready

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Huh. Something fishy going on here.

The way people can play around with the 3D models opens up possibilities for all kinds of shenanigans :smugselen:

They're only there for the buffet :smugpipi:

Autisticus

Nazuna made a tweet announcing some good news is coming for her birthday, which would be around the 1 year mark from her termination as Rushia.

I'm guessing it's either the ability to stream on YouTube or a 3D model.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"Let's sniff schoolgirl panties together" Lia has finally got some of her anime girl scents in the mail:

There's some stuff that you know is going to be kino before it even starts, and Lia doing a tier list on anime girl scents definitely makes the list.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Currently tonight
Feesh streaming

Duwag playin' Dwarf Fortress

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Saw some old stuff that surprised me. I recently got into Mew from AkioAir and was checking out her covers and saw Enna on the credits in the description.

The original from August had Enna providing harmonies and I don't think I ever saw this advertised on vtuber centric sites.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Not sure if this was posted (its a day old) as I skipped a page or two but it seems that Ina has been away but working on other things in the background. Not sure if this was recorded during her break or not, maybe it was before.

1671778881973.png

1671778848819.png

Pretty hyped about it. I really love Ina's singing.

chihirogumi

Reading content other people wrote on the internet is pretty much the laziest form of video a "content creator" can make. Nonetheless I enjoyed this video that came across my feed of a guy reading posts from a typical day on /vt/. He's got a couple others on his channel as well. Try not to get your post put in a future video from this guy.

He should consider doing a video on the vtuber reddit subs, but make a nasally soybeard reddit voice when reading them.

Pretty telling that he calls Pippa's mild compliments "dickriding". Probably doesn't get much genuine praise from people outside of his dumbfuck fans.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

NANA HUNT! This game is total donkey balls visibility sim so much so skin tone gives you an advantage.
"I got shot from bumfuck nowhere cause i got an axe"

NANA SING FESTIVE SONG AFTER THO!

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa found out about the Destiny clip.

Screenshot_20221223_033616.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
He should consider doing a video on the vtuber reddit subs, but make a nasally soybeard reddit voice when reading them.

Pretty telling that he calls Pippa's mild compliments "dickriding". Probably doesn't get much genuine praise from people outside of his dumbfuck fans.
Talks about streamer once while completely drunk, "OMG what a clout chasing bitch!" :annoyedpippa:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Talks about streamer once while completely drunk, "OMG what a clout chasing bitch!" :annoyedpippa:
I don't know what Pippa sees in him. Maybe she can relate to someone who plays video games at a mediocre level like herself?

paul

Early Adopter
Another clip of Mel talking about her meeting with Ina and Calli. The way the clip is cut sounds like she "doxxed" Ina as a korean (hafu) at the 2:40 mark:cursedbae:

Also an update from Ina. Her Nagu account is also back in business retweeting her new Azure Lane outfits and her work in the Do It Yourself!! anime.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Heyyyy, you can put her in a more modest outfit and not feel like a child predator (as much) while enjoying her singing. Nice. Her official 2D model hasn't even had a new costume yet, right?

Anyway, looks like another good demo from the Wonders team. PC really lucked out that Wonders approached them for this collab because this is some unique tech that is gonna help them stand out from not only the other small corpos but the big ones if it catches on. I'm still very indifferent about the AI chatbot/Tamagotchi-style aspects of the pitch that the Wonders CEO was giving to Pippa during that interview, but so long as they keep iterating and improving on this live performance aspect of it, it's going to be really cool.

MyName

Vih

Doog
Cannot wait for Ina to come back, only to catch current-wave covid and take another hiatus. Takodachi life is unending penance.
Takodachi on suicide watch if this happens

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The way the clip is cut sounds like she "doxxed" Ina as a korean (hafu) at the 2:40 mark:cursedbae:
Isnt it kinda known even among normie HL fans that Ina is Korean?
Im pretty sure from the beginning she even put it in her lenguages section, the english is also a slight giveaway me thinks

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
What a way for Pikamee to celebrate Christmas.

Also, HimeHina 3D live in a bit

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Another clip of Mel talking about her meeting with Ina and Calli. The way the clip is cut sounds like she "doxxed" Ina as a korean (hafu) at the 2:40 mark
It is nice someone remembered Mel exists.

Also another example of Free speech on twitter:
CDE4D161-B4CB-431D-B859-DB5184F23C99.jpeg

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Decided to go back and watch Yuko's Sims 4 stream from last night

Lol that starting screen
signal-2022-12-22-23-57-54-671.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom