"MILK DOESNT EXPIRE i drink milk past 1-2 weeks all the time!! im lactose intolerant though so it kinda hurts ;v;"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_840.png

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Obake Pam CEO of playasia and vtuber is putting on a christmas concert and it has quite the guest-list:View attachment 8685

notable thread favourites such as: Amiya Aranha, Shiina and Nyaru are participating, and Ollie from HoloID as well. check it out yo

Very impressive production so far. Seamless transitions and intros. Really digging it

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Very impressive production so far. Seamless transitions and intros. Really digging it
Pam's concerts are pretty elaborate and i mean, she's an actual CEO of a company the greater weebsphere probably knows, so I'm always surprised that she has basicly zero presence in the broader Vtuber fan zeitgeist.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Kronii and Bae are gonna sing Holy Night in less then half an hour

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Pam's concerts are pretty elaborate and i mean, she's an actual CEO of a company the greater weebsphere probably knows, so I'm always surprised that she has basicly zero presence in the broader Vtuber fan zeitgeist.

I don't know why, I find her a little obnoxious. She always seems a little unfocused when I watch her, but hasn't stopped me from joining her FFXIV streams.

Obake Pam CEO of playasia and vtuber is putting on a christmas concert and it has quite the guest-list:View attachment 8685
notable thread favourites such as: Amiya Aranha, Shiina and Nyaru are participating, and Ollie from HoloID as well. check it out yo

I see a few names I know as well I might see if I can catch when they're on.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Mouse is debuting another model
It looks pretty good but damn that girl really needs to stop trying to bankroll every artist in the industry. That's been like 1 debut a month since summer.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Twitter Round up time

Being a vtuber strikes again

Twitch being twitch

Eira was responding to this :whatastory:

All those tweets under twitch :whatastory:

I am pretty sure in Twitch's case, the AI part is referencing the face-tracking technology. I don't think they are stating that Vtubers are AI. Somehow everyone in the comment section is somehow assuming they are being called AI, must be a common insult for them :smugrys:.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It looks pretty good but damn that girl really needs to stop trying to bankroll every artist in the industry. That's been like 1 debut a month since summer.
How else is she gonna sell all this merch?
signal-2022-12-23-19-01-13-908.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena and funny name cat are doing a karaoke collab

Kalion

:)
I don't know why, I find her a little obnoxious.
For me it's that her voice sounds like she's constantly yelling to a room of people instead of talking to a mic.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Eh she probably went to see her family for Christmas and just doesn't want to say it so people don't geolocate her off of feet tremors or some shit.
That's 100% why Gura doesn't announce breaks a lot of the time, her family's probably at the same place in Atlantis that got doxxed. Congrats Pippa, you're in the big leagues now. What was that she was saying the other day about feeling fine at 200 viewers or whatever?

Schizo tax:

pururun

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Favorited. Such phenomenal singing from the two of them, incredible song with wonderful instrumental, wondrous art with wholesome moments, and it all looks SO FUCKING CUTE. Great way to end off these covers.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

They both sang so well. and the mv is pretty chill and nice, it fits.

But now to ruin the spirit a little. Is it me or have they completely removed Sana from everything possible? I know they wouldn't want to remind people that she left.
But not even references, just straight up nothing. When they showed the fan symbols appearing on the tree I expected the star to have some reference to her, and the camera hung around the top a suspiciously long amount of time, as if something was going to get revealed. But no, you get nothing Sanalites, not even on the Christmas of the year where your oshi graduated.
Hell, Coco got some references here and there long after she graduated (although I feel that was more pushed by the holomems themselves).
But if it where not for cameos in Kanauru's videos or the tower in MC you wouldn't be wrong to think that she has been unpersoned.
The fact that they replaced her spot with IRyS is very apparent and convenient. They literally solved the problem of IRyS being in limbo and council going from 5 to 4 members at once.

I'll stop sperging out now, but come on.

Edit: Completely missed the picture. By the colors and the implications of being a postcard of space, yes, it's a Sana reference.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Damn it Nick, we lost again.

Eh she probably went to see her family for Christmas and just doesn't want to say it so people don't geolocate her off of feet tremors or some shit.
I was going to say she should just say that, but then I remembered both Henry and Chase are part of her audience so it's probably best left unsaid. Though the East Coast has been getting hit hard with heavy storms and one of my VPN locations on it has been dead all day as well as many other services being limited if they're on that coast.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Coming on the 30th, hopefully it's a good time for the both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom