"I'll buy you a sound-proof room so you can scream all you want"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kirsche unsure if this vod is gonna survive. I got it recording and might be able to piece it together should it go down.
Edit: stream ended and i'm at 40%. Started before she went through clips but had obs recording so if anything at least a little of it is captured.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They both sang so well. and the mv is pretty chill and nice, it fits.

But now to ruin the spirit a little. Is it me or have they completely removed Sana from everything possible? I know they wouldn't want to remind people that she left.
But not even references, just straight up nothing. When they showed the fan symbols appearing on the tree I expected the star to have some reference to her, and the camera hung around the top a suspiciously long amount of time, as if something was going to get revealed. But no, you get nothing Sanalites, not even on the Christmas of the year where your oshi graduated.
Hell, Coco got some references here and there long after she graduated (although I feel that was more pushed by the holomems themselves).
But if it where not for cameos in Kanauru's videos or the tower in MC you wouldn't be wrong to think that she has been unpersoned.
The fact that they replaced her spot with IRyS is very apparent and convenient. They literally solved the problem of IRyS being in limbo and council going from 5 to 4 members at once.

I'll stop sperging out now, but come on.
Is this a Sana reference or am I just being hopeful?
View attachment 8697
As mentioned, there was a very obvious reference to Sana in the video.

Same as Coco, once the already-planned merch dries up (Aside from Holo-meet stutt, it seems to all have) , they will stop including Sana going-forward. No reason to make merch for or promote a talent that is not around.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
For all you lovers of rock and stone, the boys are playing Deep Rock Galactic (Altare's channel only)

USS IOWA

Keekiara is trying to hijack a plane for Christmas let's go! But for real this means that a Myth off-collab sans Gura is coming soon!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Uki Christmas karaoke

hey at least his singing is breathtaking

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Keekiara is trying to hijack a plane for Christmas let's go! But for real this means that a Myth off-collab sans Gura is coming soon!

Well yeah, Gura is on a flight to Stockholm so she can make it there before Christmas.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche unsure if this vod is gonna survive. I got it recording and might be able to piece it together should it go down.
Edit: stream ended and i'm at 40%. Started before she went through clips but had obs recording so if anything at least a little of it is captured.
I thought of recording the Tangent Fox™ for all of 0.1 seconds because her streams are way more live chat oriented, and the VODs just don't work, in my retarded opinion.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

Magni Christmas medley. Actually pretty decent given singing is not his forte. He also rewrote Silent Night for Magmites.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I thought of recording the Tangent Fox™ for all of 0.1 seconds because her streams are way more live chat oriented, and the VODs just don't work, in my retarded opinion.
From what I've seen her vods usually stay up (for twitch time at least) and she's mentioned last weekend how difficult it is to clip her streams. I got the vod just incase showing all those 13+ discord dating servers get it yeeted.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Tonight, Grimmi and Kittyflute try and make the cutest anime girl vs Arthur Abbot and Leonidas

Edit: what a background
signal-2022-12-23-20-32-25-391.jpg

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Gigachud requests a roommate thread for archival purposes. The farms have no system for it and it's high time we have one.
Go to the japanese doxxsite, if you don't know what it is then do your damn reps newfriend.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Its unfortunate that due to scheduling circumstances Tempus couldn't do a full tempus Christmas melody like they planned. I would have liked to hear a full quartet even if Vesper still probably sings the worst of the group, Altare and Axel would have easily picked up the slack. Especially Altare as I think his voice is more suited for this stuff, especially Silent Night. Still it was nice and Magni really stepped up to get this out there on time, so props to Maglord.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She may have bought one in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, or her doing her taxes correctly gave her a big money boost. She has been able to fly between Japan and USA pretty much monthly at this point for a while. I can't image that has been on anyone's dime, but her own, so she has got to be doing well for herself.

Still waiting on Bae to unbox hers...
Honestly, if I was in her shoes I would look for one of those abandoned houses that go for nothing and repair it. The issue with those is that they are often located in places that are not too accessible or the internet connection is garbage.

Araminta the schizo dragongirl is playing Magic: The Gathering. For those who don't know, she is very much like Kirchse or Pippa with tangents and yabs

Need to check her out.

View attachment 8682

View attachment 8684

View attachment 8683

Add some more Noel to the pile....'tis the season!

Her heavy makeup pics have a sort of uncanny valley feel to them...mostly around the eyes
Normal for most japanese girls that want bigger eyes. so they do some weird shit to make their eyes look larger.

This one looks really good. I really like it compared to the last 2 or 3.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

As far as I know Ame hasn't talk about a Japan trip, and she has also yet to drop any hints or indications of a possible break in the upcoming weeks. She has plans for Christmas, New Year and her birthday (which is just a week after New Year) so it would be a busy period for her.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Its unfortunate that due to scheduling circumstances Tempus couldn't do a full tempus Christmas melody like they planned. I would have liked to hear a full quartet even if Vesper still probably sings the worst of the group, Altare and Axel would have easily picked up the slack. Especially Altare as I think his voice is more suited for this stuff, especially Silent Night. Still it was nice and Magni really stepped up to get this out there on time, so props to Maglord.
Vesper should just cover Cake songs. That way he can just dramatically talk at us like he normally does, instead of having to sing.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
This has become the Magmo boss music composition stream now. Magmo has either ruined or made Christmas depending on your perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom