"Stay halal brother, stay halal sister, yah, yah!"Kobo Kanaeru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Edit: she made an extensive hand-cam setup, sounds like. One of the things she mentioned that she could do was "gun-cleaning ASMR"
the 2nd Amendment rrat is back on the menu bois

chihirogumi

retarded "uwu" Yamanbas trying to be gangsta or bitch that people are wiggering it up will never not be funny to me
What is always so interesting to me is the rare times when hardcore holo simps and these types meet, sometimes they're both equally into the same tumblr-type shit but just simping retardedly and being retarded about hating

View attachment 8308
14 year old white girl trapped in a 23 year old black man's body. this nigga is the next edp

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
14 year old white girl trapped in a 23 year old black man's body. this nigga is the next edp
I think I see why he's so mad at Calli. She's living his dream of being a 14 year-old black boy living in the body of a 26 year-old white girl.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Well I'm going to be watching Magni's point of view for this. Hoping he and Regis get farther than Calli and Ame.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Well I'm going to be watching Magni's point of view for this. Hoping he and Regis get farther than Calli and Ame.

I expect them to just from the fact that Calli won't be there.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Halo Reach is one of my all time favorites. That said, I'll watch it but if they play it really badly I might drop it and play it myself. (which wouldn't be surprising given one hasn't played it and the other hasn't played it in a long time.)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

MCC co-op just doesn't work unless you live very close to each other, so y'know, no guarantees.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Menhera sad girl plays Project: Playtime. Sure she did this before, or was it just Pippa?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Never thought I'd say it, but Lia cute! :sanasmile:
1671322112387.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Edit: she made an extensive hand-cam setup, sounds like. One of the things she mentioned that she could do was "gun-cleaning ASMR"
She did a 36 second members only handcam test. I just saw the description on Holodex earlier: https://holodex.net/watch/sskDcR7d2uU

And speaking of seeing things on Holodex, Fauna's Part 2 video went up recently:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Sara doing a QA on her experience as a vtuber.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Looking up anything related to Rielle for Rie and I found this but I'm taking a break from this to watch Pippa.

Update on not Rie, she locked down her twitter
View attachment 8303
Behind the lock she posted her mallow link. Not sure how long that's been around.
View attachment 8302
Archived link here
The personal website of the linkedin I posted for NotRie is gone! Looks like I struck gold.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think I see why he's so mad at Calli. She's living his dream of being a 14 year-old black boy living in the body of a 26 year-old white girl.
judging by his bio im sure his dream is to be in a 14 year old black boy

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't know if anyone else has reported on this, but I read a news article the other day of a grandmother that does Vtubing in Japan that's helped by her daughter.

Link to her Youtube:

It's a little sweet, and I can't recall of another time where a woman 80+ did Vtubing.

Well this is some next level of hag.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Magni knows what he's doing and remembers a fair amount of the level layouts and lore, but he's also not used to playing with someone who isn't familiar with the system and who is a bit of a team-killing gremlin.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Regus being a shitheel in Reach definitely brings back memories of me and my friends playing Halo's campaign.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Update on not Rie, she locked down her twitter
View attachment 8303
Behind the lock she posted her mallow link. Not sure how long that's been around.
View attachment 8302
Archived link here
The personal website of the linkedin I posted for NotRie is gone! Looks like I struck gold.
Her face probably got posted on /vt/ in the Phase Connect general. It was bound to happen sooner or later.
Also might not have been the best idea for Rie to use her real name as her character name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom