"Thank you very much, YAGOO! ! ✨✨ Continuing to work hard on cancer BAU"Fuwawa & Mococo Abyssgard

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I got thread banned for a week for that btw :whatastory:

View attachment 8273
HoloEN is healing!

Edit: Here's the Twitter announcement as well

cover3.jpg

Tired Taxpayer

GPU works hard so it deserves to be screwed once in a while -Vesper Noir-

Really loving the unhinged Vesper since he came back from the suspension.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
GPU works hard so it deserves to be screwed once in a while -Vesper Noir-

Really loving the unhinged Vesper since he came back from the suspension.
Couldn't it be a potential warning sign though, like he has stopped caring about his professional image and Covers rules because he thinks his firing is inevitable, or maybe he thinks acting more unhinged is somehow getting back at whatever manager suspended him, or possibly just him acting out (it sounds like I am talking about a moody teen here). Without out knowing what exactly the argument was, and the circumstances of it, that led to his suspension its hard to tell what his new attitude means. All I know is I was suspended for behind the scenes problems I would be less inclined to challenge management or give them a reason to pay attention to me.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Good grief Juniper and Fred are a real pair. I love them.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Couldn't it be a potential warning sign though, like he has stopped caring about his professional image and Covers rules because he thinks his firing is inevitable, or maybe he thinks acting more unhinged is somehow getting back at whatever manager suspended him, or possibly just him acting out (it sounds like I am talking about a moody teen here). Without out knowing what exactly argument and the circumstances of it led to his suspension its hard to tell what his new attitude means. All i know is i was suspended for behind the scenes problems i would be less inclined to challenge management or give them a reason to pay attention to me.
I think Vesper just misses being here and after steadily opening up more and more he might just be getting comfortable to be out there. Maybe too comfortable arguably, but I doubt he's saying anything more crazy then any other corpo. It isn't like he's gone on some rant about societal collapse and how he's storing his rice for Civil War 2: RACE WAR NAO while also stocking ammo to defend his bike from invaders.

Vesper's "professional image" died awhile ago. Remember, this is the guy who stole underwear in Zomboid within his first week, said he wanted to learn how to use a crossbow, and he outright admit to being a prepper and a cycling hobo within his first month.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Couldn't it be a potential warning sign though, like he has stopped caring about his professional image and Covers rules because he thinks his firing is inevitable, or maybe he thinks acting more unhinged is somehow getting back at whatever manager suspended him, or possibly just him acting out (it sounds like I am talking about a moody teen here). Without out knowing what exactly argument and the circumstances of it led to his suspension its hard to tell what his new attitude means. All i know is i was suspended for behind the scenes problems i would be less inclined to challenge management or give them a reason to pay attention to me.
Nigga i think he is just slightly more comfortable with streaming and his fanbase so he just lets out more "dicey" (not really even, still mild as fuck for a corpo) commentary

Axel the other day was telling niggas to pump and dump if they thought the bitch was crazy, its just the boys getting more comfortable with their streaming

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I wasn't saying that his current behavior was unacceptable, i said the timing of this sudden change was concerning. I was thinking about people who get hours cut at work for poor performance, and in stead of buckling down and trying to earn hours back they just get lazier and more confrontational until they either get put down to like 2 hours a week so they quit. Its a spiral that my brother mentions happens a lot at his work (he is a chef) and i thought it might apply, but if you say he was like this before suspension then maybe i am wrong, i don't know i stopped watching Vesper after like 2 weeks because i just don't find him engaging at all.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I see I'm not the only one whose recommended has been full of these lately

Also Sava is playing morrowind!

EDIT: she just hit 10k :sanasmile:

I hate the fake anime voice so many of these v-tubers put on, I think it's why I enjoy Hololive as much as I do, it doesn't sound like I'm listening to someone's fandub.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This is where I reveal to you that gura has been using a fake voice all along.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wish knudsen would make more vids instead of fucking around as a furry with million-model-juniper.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I wish knudsen would make more vids instead of fucking around as a furry with million-model-juniper.

Much as I wish he'd make more content this is absolutely hysterical, I genuinely resented having to leave for two minutes to prevent my birds from murdering each other.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>sees a hole in the wall next to some shitbox computer
"Ah, I see, this is League of Legends damage"

:whatastory:

kestraline

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi is streaming early. Just discovered that the word cuck is twitch censored and didn't know why and was confused. She's cucking one of the mass effect characters from ME1 when she plays mass effect 2. A little funny given her previous work :smugpipi:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pulled from the Farms, I don't know what to say about this. I enjoyed Tom Fawkes back in the day along with ChilledChaos and his group but I really am not sure how to feel about this...
View attachment 8272
Who?

View attachment 8273
HoloEN is healing!

Edit: Here's the Twitter announcement as well

"Upgraded my laptop"... why are they like this?

My guy, not everyone is blessed to have a Microcenter within easy driving distance of where they are. I have one near my area, but all in all, Microcenter only has 25 locations in the entire USA. I have way more Dunkin Donuts locations within a 10 mile radius than there are Microcenters in the entire country.

Everyone else is mostly at the mercy of Newegg and Best Buy.
I do B&H for parts. Prices are fairly competitive, shipping is not expensive and you get your shit after 2 or 3 days meanwhile Amazon takes 2-3 weeks to deliver shit to me.

No surprise whatsoever from me. She was horribly miscast.
She was as I said back when she debuted but I really warmed up to it. The voice did not match with the model at all but the model was very expressive and when she raged it would be really funny to see.

I'm gonna be honest I would be more sympathetic if they're getting kicked for no reason yet some people are criticizing their attitude during their active time as yugo, was obviously unprofessional and cannot handle backlash very well. Although the comments about them as yugo can be hyperbolic sometimes, the fact that they're at most really uncooperative and don't seem to change their so-called bad attitude is enough reason to reconsider keeping them around in corpo lense.

If you're working as a vtuber for corpo no matter how small or big it is, you can't be selfish and expect everything to bend to your will no matter how talented you are. The fact that management had to pull this stunt is enough to signal that their attitude/demeanor isn't fit for corpo standards and they're likely have been given enough warning to warrant this decision

There's already enough proof of how far being a drama whore could get you while you're in a known vtuber corpo

I'll add it to my archive later, recording rn
People like this don't just get canned out of the blue, especially for people who have had a ton of investment put in to them, like corpo VTubers. Yugo getting canned would have been a direct result of them not listening. Why join a corpo agency if you have problems with authority?

So yeah, I say melodramatic because they have no one to blame but themselves. Same thing with Rushia.
Maybe these companies should look into the person they hire a bit deeper. See if they are having spergouts on Twitter or something. Like the tankie.

Rin collab with Lily started. Haven't seen Lily before but it's going as chaotic as expected.

Maybe its the ESL but many of the HE girls feel very amateur to me.

Piarro

Early Adopter
This is where I reveal to you that gura has been using a fake voice all along.
I don't understand how there are still so many that will argue it's her real voice. Even if you haven't seen that one video, it's very well known she was a voice actor and is incredibly afraid of being recognized, of course it's not her real voice. Can't say this on /vt/ though, or you'll catch a 3 day ban. That's who runs /vt/, schizo parasocial chumbuds.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't understand how there are still so many that will argue it's her real voice. Even if you haven't seen that one video, it's very well known she was a voice actor and is incredibly afraid of being recognized, of course it's not her real voice. Can't say this on /vt/ though, or you'll catch a 3 day ban. That's who runs /vt/, schizo parasocial chumbuds.
Her real voice even comes out during streams sometimes. I specifically remember the one where her and Calli are talking about energy drink flavors, and she gets so disgusted by Calli's toddler tastes that she forgets to put on the voice for a good 20 seconds.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Her real voice even comes out during streams sometimes. I specifically remember the one where her and Calli are talking about energy drink flavors, and she gets so disgusted by Calli's toddler tastes that she forgets to put on the voice for a good 20 seconds.
She doesn't sound particularly different there to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom